is ted cruz eligible to run ??

where do you guys get off with this single mother citizen = natural born thing ?

. you all act as if it's (your theory) constitutional., that's ludacris

you all think that whomever gets there first gets to pin the definition

that's one of the few good reasons we have a central federal government, the supreme court has been complacent. obama and the machine knew this coming in.

however the squeaky wheel in this country doesn't just automatically get the constitutional grease. and our supreme court, is bound by duty, just as are the other three major branches of government.
Unless there's a constitutional amendment or a Supreme Court decision, the current definition stands. That definition has permitted no less than two presidents get elected and several other run, all of whom had a parent who was not a U.S. citizen at the time of their birth.

Deal with it.
see that sounds like gibberish to me. on this one... i call
Then have someone explain it to ya.

He can only do that if he knows someone who speaks both English and idiot and can translate between them. Most people know one or the other, you of course being fluent in the latter

see this is a good example of a liberal acting all birther and shit... sorry faun..i really thought you were a girl.
Wrong again ... this is a good example of a Liberal fucking with rightards.

:poke:

Yes, screaming like a little girl then doing the same thing you just went hysterical about, this is a good example of that
Lemme guess, you're not bright enough to detect sarcasm either?

Your typical explanation of a stupid argument, it was "sarcasm"
Meaning the answer to my question is a resounding, "YES!!"

Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

1,125 posts, and still not a SINGLE PERSON has posted a non-photoshopped copy of Ted Cruz's birth certificate!!! :mad:

UNBELIEVABLE!!! :mad:

Why is that funny since no one is saying Cruz was not born in Canada?
Let's see his mother's birth certificate. Make sure she was American. What's he hiding?
How hard would it be for their family's buddy Fidel Castro to counterfeit an American birth certificate? I think Cruz might even have to apply for citizenship if he wants to stay in the country!
what does bill ayers have to do with it ?
Oh? Was Bill Ayers a high ranking member and personal buddy of Fidel Castro during his murderous rise to power? No that was daddy Cruz. And now his brown Canadian son has infiltrated our government!

SHOW ME THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!! :mad:

see this is a good example of a liberal acting all birther and shit... sorry faun..i really thought you were a girl.

Yes, screaming like a little girl then doing the same thing you just went hysterical about, this is a good example of that

To a liberal sarcasm is saying what you say the rest of the time and not being able to explain what it meant

where do you guys get off with this single mother citizen = natural born thing ?

. you all act as if it's (your theory) constitutional., that's ludacris

you all think that whomever gets there first gets to pin the definition

that's one of the few good reasons we have a central federal government, the supreme court has been complacent. obama and the machine knew this coming in.

however the squeaky wheel in this country doesn't just automatically get the constitutional grease. and our supreme court, is bound by duty, just as are the other three major branches of government.
Unless there's a constitutional amendment or a Supreme Court decision, the current definition stands. That definition has permitted no less than two presidents get elected and several other run, all of whom had a parent who was not a U.S. citizen at the time of their birth.

Deal with it.
see that sounds like gibberish to me. on this one... i call
Then have someone explain it to ya.

He can only do that if he knows someone who speaks both English and idiot and can translate between them. Most people know one or the other, you of course being fluent in the latter
Aww, now that really hurts coming from one of the forum's most prolific liars.

1,125 posts, and still not a SINGLE PERSON has posted a non-photoshopped copy of Ted Cruz's birth certificate!!! :mad:

Let's see his mother's birth certificate. Make sure she was American. What's he hiding?
How hard would it be for their family's buddy Fidel Castro to counterfeit an American birth certificate? I think Cruz might even have to apply for citizenship if he wants to stay in the country!
Oh? Was Bill Ayers a high ranking member and personal buddy of Fidel Castro during his murderous rise to power? No that was daddy Cruz. And now his brown Canadian son has infiltrated our government!

It's interesting that an eight year old is old school

To a liberal sarcasm is saying what you say the rest of the time and not being able to explain what it meant
Suffice it to say, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. :thup:

Prove me wrong. Then show me the birth certificate. :cool:

This Bill Ayers...?

obama.jpg

:lmao:
nope... mr dohrn

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

this billayers
Bill Ayers

Last edited:
Aww, now that really hurts coming from one of the forum's most prolific liars.[/QUOTE]

You mean how I want more government because I think it's controlled by the rich and corporations? No wait, that's you. I know, it's how I believe blacks should be free to make their own choices as long as they pick what I want them to? No wait, that's you too. I know, it's how I lied in the Iraq war that I was lied to. No wait, that's you too. Maybe it's how I lie that I am a liberal when I am actually an authoritarian leftist? No, that's you again.

The one who can't handle the truth is you, Sparky

I'm not a birther, I don't give a shit about birth certificates. You are an idiot though and you speak idiocy fluently

This Bill Ayers...?

obama.jpg

:lmao:
nope... mr dohrn

Bernardine Dohrn - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Bill Ayers

this billayers
What about her?

kaz said:

You mean how I want more government because I think it's controlled by the rich and corporations? No wait, that's you. I know, it's how I believe blacks should be free to make their own choices as long as they pick what I want them to? No wait, that's you too. I know, it's how I lied in the Iraq war that I was lied to. No wait, that's you too. Maybe it's how I lie that I am a liberal when I am actually an authoritarian leftist? No, that's you again.

:boohoo:

I'm not a birther, I don't give a shit about birth certificates. You are an idiot though and you speak idiocy fluently
For not caring about birth certificates you sure are posting a lot in a thread about them.

:boohoo:[/QUOTE]

Um...

:boohoo:[

For not caring about birth certificates you sure are posting a lot in a thread about them.

Yes, I'm mocking you birthers for your stupidity. Granted it's an easy target

Kaz can't even post without fucking up the quotes; and that's a built in feature of the forum which does all the required work for you.

What a fucking retard. :lmao:

G'head, kaz ... keep projecting that upon your betters.

Kaz can't even post without fucking up the quotes; and that's a built in feature of the forum which does all the required work for you.

Seriously what a clown. And how many more times is he going to post about birth certificates to prove he doesn't care about birth certificates? :rofl:

That's classic. I left your fucked up quote in place when I quoted you. You fixed yours then do this. This is why I like you, what a dildo

Seriously what a clown. And how many more times is he going to post about birth certificates to prove he doesn't care about birth certificates? :rofl:

So let's clarify here.

Do you actually care about birth certificates? You actually want Cruz's parents to produce theirs and Obama to produce his full version? Is that what you are saying? You are a birther?

Or are you trying to mock wanting birth certificates, you think they are stupid. You agree with me, yet you mock me for doing what you are doing, which is posting against wanting birth certificates.

So which are you? A birther or a hypocrite and a liar?

You realize you're geezing again, old fart

Forum List

Back