is ted cruz eligible to run ??

Kaz can't even post without fucking up the quotes; and that's a built in feature of the forum which does all the required work for you.

What a fucking retard. :lmao:

G'head, kaz ... keep projecting that upon your betters.

That's classic. I left your fucked up quote in place when I quoted you. You fixed yours then do this. This is why I like you, what a dildo
The fucked up post was yours in #1170. Learn how to post, ya flamin' moron. :rolleyes:

Kaz can't even post without fucking up the quotes; and that's a built in feature of the forum which does all the required work for you.

What a fucking retard. :lmao:

G'head, kaz ... keep projecting that upon your betters.
Seriously what a clown. And how many more times is he going to post about birth certificates to prove he doesn't care about birth certificates? :rofl:

So let's clarify here.

Do you actually care about birth certificates? You actually want Cruz's parents to produce theirs and Obama to produce his full version? Is that what you are saying? You are a birther?

Or are you trying to mock wanting birth certificates, you think they are stupid. You agree with me, yet you mock me for doing what you are doing, which is posting against wanting birth certificates.

So which are you? A birther or a hypocrite and a liar?

You realize you're geezing again, old fart
I am mocking Obama birthers. I was trying to hint that at you to no avail.

I am mocking Obama birthers. I was trying to hint that at you to no avail.

No shit, it's you who doesn't get it. Here is what you said:

Seriously what a clown. And how many more times is he going to post about birth certificates to prove he doesn't care about birth certificates? :rofl:

You asked why I am posting in a thread I don't care about birth certificates when YOU are posting in a thread YOU don't care about birth certificates.

Wow, clueless as the day is long

Oh that's mighty white of ya. But I get the sense is that you're offering that courtesy, so that you can rationalize the absurdity that YOU 'CHOOSE" to BELIEVE.

Dr. Fukino's testimony would be accepted in any court as expert testimony by an eyewitness.

SPECIFICALLY... What are the elements essential to "Dr, Fukino's" expertise?

(Reader, you're going to see a bout of reticence suddenly strike the above cited contributor. In that the good Doctor has no 'expertise' in the relevant issues.)

The 'good doctor' was the top official in charge of Hawaii birth records-

I didn't ask what job the Dr. was working at. I asked what expertise he had in the discerning of valid and true records from obviously forged records?

You can ask whatever wierdass questions you want.

Dr. Fukino is an expert witness on Hawaii birth certificates- and her official statements are official statements by the State of Hawaii.

She specifically confirmed that Barack Obama's birth records are on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

And unlike all the fake experts Birthers bloviate about- she not only has expertise- she has seen the actual documents.

As did of course the late Ms. Fuddy and also of course Alvin Onaka

But of course Birthers don't believe them.

Birthers find convicted conmen and used car salemen much more convincing.

If Jesus Christ Himself descended from Heaven, proclaiming Obama was born in Hawaii, the birfers wouldn't believe Him. In fact, they'd probably proclaim Jesus to be a fake.

Birfers are warped by hatred. Or are morons. One of the two.

Edit - Except for wash. He's a good guy.

Oh that's mighty white of ya. But I get the sense is that you're offering that courtesy, so that you can rationalize the absurdity that YOU 'CHOOSE" to BELIEVE.

Dr. Fukino's testimony would be accepted in any court as expert testimony by an eyewitness.

SPECIFICALLY... What are the elements essential to "Dr, Fukino's" expertise?

(Reader, you're going to see a bout of reticence suddenly strike the above cited contributor. In that the good Doctor has no 'expertise' in the relevant issues.)

The 'good doctor' was the top official in charge of Hawaii birth records-

I didn't ask what job the Dr. was working at. I asked what expertise he had in the discerning of valid and true records from obviously forged records?

Dr. Fukino is an expert witness on Hawaii birth certificates- and her official statements are official statements by the State of Hawaii.

She specifically confirmed that Barack Obama's birth records are on file, and that he was born in Hawaii.

And unlike all the fake experts Birthers bloviate about- she not only has expertise- she has seen the actual documents.

If Jesus Christ Himself descended from Heaven, proclaiming Obama was born in Hawaii, the birfers wouldn't believe Him. In fact, they'd probably proclaim Jesus to be a fake.

Yes, none more so than Obama, the original birther. Patient Zero of the idiotic birther movement

Yes, none more so than Obama, the original birther. Patient Zero of the idiotic birther movement
Now you're lying again. You said you're not a Birther because you believe Obama was born in Hawaii. Well so does Obama. So how on Earth does that belief exempt you from being a Birther but not Obama?

Now you're lying again. You said you're not a Birther because you believe Obama was born in Hawaii. Well so does Obama. So how on Earth does that belief exempt you from being a Birther but not Obama?

Well that is what Kaz does.

In addition to the hypocritical lie you have pointed out, unless Kaz also believes that Obama has a time machine, he is lying when he calls Obama 'patient zero' since Birthers started a birthin completely ignorant of the pamphlet that Kaz obsesses about.

You said you're not a Birther because you believe Obama was born in Hawaii. Well so does Obama. So how on Earth does that belief exempt you from being a Birther but not Obama?

Unlike Obama, I never said Obama was not born in Hawaii. I also didn't spawn an idiotic birther movement among the intellectually stunted portion of our society who weren't already liberals

unless Kaz also believes that Obama has a time machine, he is lying when he calls Obama 'patient zero' since Birthers started a birthin completely ignorant of the pamphlet that Kaz obsesses about.

So far when I asked how you know that, your answer has been you just do. Call me a witches tit, but I'm going to need more than that

You said you're not a Birther because you believe Obama was born in Hawaii. Well so does Obama. So how on Earth does that belief exempt you from being a Birther but not Obama?

Unlike Obama, I never said Obama was not born in Hawaii. I also didn't spawn an idiotic birther movement among the intellectually stunted portion of our society who weren't already liberals

And as been thoroughly established in this thread, you completely and utterly failed to prove Obama ever said that.

So now you're lying to claim you're not lying.

The pattern of the pathological liar.

And as been thoroughly established in this thread, you completely and utterly failed to prove Obama ever said that.

And as been thoroughly established in this thread, you completely and utterly failed to prove Obama never said that.

unless Kaz also believes that Obama has a time machine, he is lying when he calls Obama 'patient zero' since Birthers started a birthin completely ignorant of the pamphlet that Kaz obsesses about.

So far when I asked how you know that, your answer has been you just do. Call me a witches tit, but I'm going to need more than that

There is no record of anyone being aware of the agency pamphlet until May 2012, when Breitbart published it- no Birther had ever referenced it.

Feel free to Google it yourself-
"Barack Obama, the first African American president of harvard law review, was born in Kenya"- filter for before May 2012 and there are no hits.

Birthers started a birthing in 2008- March 2008 to be specific.

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Not a single Birther referred to this pamphlet until Breitbart dug it up- and immediately thereafter, Birthers were rolling in that BS.

It is amazing the rationalizations and lies you come up with in order to fuel your ODS.

And as been thoroughly established in this thread, you completely and utterly failed to prove Obama never said that.

I don't have to prove a negative.

You, on the other hand, have asserted Obama actually did convey to [edit: Acton & Dystel] that he was born in Kenya -- and then miserably failed to prove it.

Last edited:

You, on the other hand, have asserted Obama actually did convey to Aston & Dystel that he was born in Kenya -- and then miserably failed to prove it.

Actually it isn't proving a negative since Obama's original publisher distributed the bio and bios are written by the authors themselves. It's like asking you to prove you are not a Nazi is a completely different then asking you to prove you are not a Nazi when there is a Swastika on your car.

Also, you don't just claim it's not proven he wrote it, you positively state he did not

Prove it.

Prove you never said Obama was not born in Hawaii.

You, on the other hand, have asserted Obama actually did convey to Aston & Dystel that he was born in Kenya -- and then miserably failed to prove it.

Actually it isn't proving a negative since Obama's original publisher distributed the bio and bios are written by the authors themselves.

And who said the bio's are written by the authors themselves?

Also, you don't just claim it's not proven he wrote it, you positively state he did not

You don't just claim that its not proven that Obama didn't write the pamphlet- you positively state that he did.

Which is entirely a fiction created in your mind.

kaz has this right, and you guys are back peddling

does anyone ever wonder why the same five people always attack the birthers , upon any questions ??

instantly attacked for five years on every political forum in America, on every thread..anything obama birth certificate related...

... does that strike anyone else as strange/odd ??

why... i think there could be an American political story here...

Last edited:

Actually it isn't proving a negative since Obama's original publisher distributed the bio and bios are written by the authors themselves. It's like asking you to prove you are not a Nazi is a completely different then asking you to prove you are not a Nazi when there is a Swastika on your car.

Hey, look at that? More lies from the forum's pathological liar. Anyone else surprised?

Jay Acton, of Acton & Dystel, said almost nobody wrote their own bios.

Forum List

Back