Is Ted Cruz now running the Senate?

you can bet Cruz will go all in ... compromise isn't his style OR objective... Turtleboy is squirming, and he hasn't even enjoyed his FIRST victory lunch yet. Anyone that thinks Cruz made a big deal over government shutdown hasn't seen a damn thing YET, Turtle soup is on his menu. A BIG bowl of turtle soup.

Cruz is a fucking moron. It was a miracle he got elected. Wont happen again.

sure he is, and his fellow morons love him. The Senate victory dance hasn't even started and the party has already been crashed.

I posted a thread yesterday about the intra fighting in the Right wing, and the board morons called me damn near everything in the book, now look at them...

divided they FALL.

Howdy Mitch, Cya Mitch ... pretty sweet 18 hour victory huh?

LMMFAOROFL ...

sure he is, and his fellow morons love him. The Senate victory dance hasn't even started and the party has already been crashed.

I posted a thread yesterday about the intra fighting in the Right wing, and the board morons called me damn near everything in the book, now look at them...

divided they FALL.

LMMFAOROFL ...
I dont have a damn clue what you re talking about. Not a fucking clue.

divided they FALL.

LMMFAOROFL ...

Fucking clue .... I just agreed with you.

LMAO

divided they FALL.

LMMFAOROFL ...
You're saying that you are "clueless"?

divided they FALL.

LMMFAOROFL ...
You're saying that you are "clueless"?
To siete s bullshit i guess so. I also think im sleep deprived. Those fox news women get me every time.

I posted a thread yesterday about the intra fighting in the Right wing, and the board morons called me damn near everything in the book

Pot calling the kettle black?

voters will be watching the Right fight like fools because they won.

Why not?

He was running the House and he isn't even in it

TED can multi task , he's a good guy , I like him , I see him as a no compromise kinda guy !

Forum List

Back