Is the border a money-making grievance machine for Republicans?

At least give it multiple tries to comprehend simple statements - see my post #46 - so come on, give it another try.

As for your simplistic and laughable "foreigner" argumentation efforts - I am a holder of a Green Card, and several PR's in other countries.

My family and me have invested around US$ 2 million alone in the USA since 1977 - making it a present asset value of around US$ 7 million - how much do YOU have financially at risk in the USA? and or committed/contributed towards the USA.??? aside from your postings.

And at least try to stay on topic.

Is the border a money-making grievance machine for Republicans?​

This question and topic is not about the former Berlin wall. I know, I know, it's easy for MAGA's to get confused.
I am on topic. Pick a lane.

Because MAGA idiots, can't realize the simple and obvious fact, that US politics/policies have a major global impact - thus effecting 194 countries + the USA.
The rest of the world can shut it and stay out of our business or we'll nuke their ass.

More Biden carnage: In case you missed it yesterday, a Biden illegal RAPED a 14 year old, then stabbed a man repeatedly in the face and back while robbing him. Why did this happen? Because Biden refuses to follow US immigration law. This piece of shit wasn't vetted, didn't enter legally, and Biden set this animal loose in our community.

Biden has gotten thousands of Americans killed, RAPED, assaulted, robbed, hacked with machetes with his fucked up open borders. Our own federal border patrol hates the man. It's time to report on this carnage, show the ghastly images and hold Biden and Democrats accountable.

Yeah, you should explain to the angry blacks in Chicago that Biden's illegal aliens are
the Republicans' fault. Meanwhile, Mayor Brandon (LOL!) Johnson is taking resources from
blacks in Chicago and giving them to illegal aliens.

Who are they gonna believe, the Dems' ads on the TV, or the illegal flood outside their window?
Things will get worked on once the blue tsunami breaks. It’s not like they’re going to vote for Trump! :laughing0301:

Biden needs to stick it to those mean Republicans by securing the border and deporting 10 million illegal aliens.

They'll never see it coming!!!
Do you have any understanding as to what that means?

Hitler tried to “deal with “ Six million Jews.

How’d that work out?

View attachment 910531

Senator Chris Murphy says it is - and I agree with him! What do you think?
Most Americans realize there is a problem at the border, even New York liberals believe there is a border issue and neither Democrats or Republicans want a solution, look who Biden put in charge of the border, Harris and all she did was laugh at the border issue.

Do you have any understanding as to what that means?

Hitler tried to “deal with “ Six million Jews.

How’d that work out?

Yes, deporting illegal aliens is just like the Nazis.

Is your traumatic brain injury recent?
Do the doctors give you any chance of recovery?
You fucking moron!

Things will get worked on once the blue tsunami breaks. It’s not like they’re going to vote for Trump! :laughing0301:

1709268733209.png

This was almost a year ago. Is Biden doing any better now?

View attachment 910531

Senator Chris Murphy says it is - and I agree with him! What do you think?
It is possible that some Republicans could financially benefit from perpetuating grievances about the US border.

For example, some politicians and media personalities may use fears about border security to drive donations and support for their campaigns or organizations.

Additionally, companies that provide services or products related to border security, such as construction firms or technology companies, could stand to profit from increased funding for border enforcement measures.

However, not all Republicans are involved in or benefit from such activities, and this perspective may not reflect the motivations of the entire party. :)

Forum List

Back