CDZ Is the Climate changing?

Yes, yes we do. We account for 99% of it.

Now can you find a scientific organization which will state publicity that it is all natural variance.
You're full of shit. Prove it.
The Causes of Climate Change
I see you ascribe to the propaganda. NASA knows squat about climate change. They are a space agency you fool.
Take that up with them.

Still looking for that one scientific organization?
There is no anti-climate change organization dufus. However, there are thousands of scientists that disagree with the leftist-government Democrat-Marxzist sponsored climate change hoax.

It's amusing to me you can't identify climate scientist, I can
He's a lefty lemming and doesn't know anything else. He does what the lefties tell him to do and he says what they tell him to say. The stupid shit probably makes a fool of himself for free too. What a dope.

Still looking for that one scientific organization that backs your assertion of "it's just natural nature" which is driving this.

1625504984242.png

Today the scientific community came to a consensus that yesterday was July 4th, 2021.

After the announcement leo and bear called the statement false as consensus on any issue is indoctrination.

Today the scientific community came to a consensus that yesterday was July 4th, 2021.

After the announcement leo and bear called the statement false as consensus on any issue is indoctrination.
Just after midnight in NY it was still the previous day in CA so it wasn't July 4th there. Time advances one hour for every 15 degrees you move East. That's SCIENCE it's not a 'consensus' because it's based on a repeatable experiment. Unlike human caused climate change which is a supposition because no human has ever been able to run a successful experiment that actually changed global climate or even local weather. If you can find such proof, please tell them to send rain to the drought areas around the globe, tell them to re-route the hurricanes that plague areas of the globe, folks there would really appreciate it.

Just after midnight in NY it was still the previous day in CA so it wasn't July 4th there. Time advances one hour for every 15 degrees you move East. That's SCIENCE it's not a 'consensus' because it's based on a repeatable experiment. Unlike human caused climate change which is a supposition because no human has ever been able to run a successful experiment that actually changed global climate or even local weather. If you can find such proof, please tell them to send rain to the drought areas around the globe, tell them to re-route the hurricanes that plague areas of the globe, folks there would really appreciate it.
Have you ever looked at a calendar?

Can you post a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW or not?

A calendar is a manifestation of a repeatable scientific experiment. Human caused climate change is a supposition without repeatable scientific experimentation. Can you post any repeatable scientific experiment that changed global climate? The Heartland Institute funds climate skeptics. They are creating school educational materials that contradict the human caused climate change theory.

A calendar is a manifestation of a repeatable scientific experiment. Human caused climate change is a supposition without repeatable scientific experimentation. Can you post any repeatable scientific experiment that changed global climate? The Heartland Institute funds climate skeptics. They are creating school educational materials that contradict the human caused climate change theory.
Yeah, it's called temperature and recording it's increase. It's recording the increase in CO2....

The heartland institute funding climate skeptics is the best that you have?

Yeah, it's called temperature and recording it's increase. It's recording the increase in CO2....

Recording is gathering data which is only one part of the scientific method. The data gathering stations are also in question as well as the human hand involved in categorizing that data. You asked for one, I gave it to you. Now, you show me any instance where a human actually changed the global climate.

Recording is gathering data which is only one part of the scientific method. The data gathering stations are also in question as well as the human hand involved in categorizing that data. You asked for one, I gave it to you. Now, you show me any instance where a human actually changed the global climate.
Unprecedented heat, hundreds dead and a town destroyed. Climate change is frying the Northern Hemisphere

Unprecedented heat, hundreds dead and a town destroyed. Climate change is frying the Northern Hemisphere
So CNN conflated a cyclical heat wave with so-called global man made climate change? That is supposed to prove what?

So CNN conflated a cyclical heat wave with so-called global man made climate change? That is supposed to prove what?
You wanted an example.

But you're a denier so...

You wanted an example.

But you're a denier so...
I said an example of humans causing global climate change. You posted a weather article with a made up CNN narrative about human caused global climate change of which there is 0 proof. There is no experiment to date where any human or humans can control global climate. Human caused global climate change is not even a viable theory.
Consensus is meaningless, it just means that some people got together and decided to form a consensus about something with no experimentation and no real proof. It's all conjecture at this point.

Of course the climate is changing. That is what climates do. But I am not convinced of the correctness of the Theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming. Did you know that of all the CO2 added to the atmosphere each year humans and human activity are only responsible for .04% of the total.

Of course the climate is changing. That is what climates do. But I am not convinced of the correctness of the Theory of Anthropogenic Global Warming. Did you know that of all the CO2 added to the atmosphere each year humans and human activity are only responsible for .04% of the total.
Yes, and the big 'tell' about AGW is that it could not be proven so they changed it to 'climate change' an over-arching term that could mean anything then they assigned a human cause. Changing the lexicon to fit political stories is the stuff of Marxists.

otto105 is it recording how hot 120 PPM of CO2 is? let's see that repeatable science experiment. Ready, go.

See you must correlate any increase in heat to the temperature of CO2. So let's see the repeatable experiments.

that's weather. you don't know the difference between it and climate. it's well documented in here.

Forum List

Back