Is the country of Ukraine now our 51st state we must defend?

Don't worry we are not doing a very good job of defending them...Joe is play acting as a defender of the Ukraine...they received a weapons shipment from us of used M-16 rifles with no ammunition to load them with....
Are you suggesting that America/Joe get serious about winning the war quickly? Remember about a week ago I said that Biden had his fingers crossed behind his back when he said that American troops wouldn't become involved?

Is it time for Joe to get some real balls?
What's to risk?

Are you suggesting that America/Joe get serious about winning the war quickly? Remember about a week ago I said that Biden had his fingers crossed behind his back when he said that American troops wouldn't become involved?

Is it time for Joe to get some real balls?
What's to risk?
Won't happen...Joe is not concerned about the Ukrainian people any more than he cares about the American people...if he did his actions in both instances would look very different....the last thing Joe wants is for the Russians to pack up and go home....he needs this distraction and a target to blame for high prices at the pump....November elections are right around the corner....

The gas light gang.....

1646155076951.png

Russia isn't going to attack a Nato country. That would put Russia up against the US and all of it's Nato allies.

But are you sure you want to see Russia defeated?

There's always a chance that Russia/Putin doesn't mean what they say about Russia's/Putin's resolve.

There has to be some kind of mutually agreeable peaceful settlement for both sides.

What will it take for either America or Russia to back down?
If America backs down, Russia takes Ukraine and pays no price. Then it is on to its next conquest, yes?

Won't happen...Joe is not concerned about the Ukrainian people any more than he cares about the American people...if he did his actions in both instances would look very different....the last thing Joe wants is for the Russians to pack up and go home....he needs this distraction and a target to blame for high prices at the pump....November elections are right around the corner....
Stupid. Of course, Biden cares about the American people and knows that we are tired of war and do not want our sons and daughters sent to war. He also cares about a sovereign country being invaded and knows, as all intelligent Americans know, that Ukraine will be only the first country invaded if Putin is not held accountable. Oniy tump and his merry band of tumphuggers don't care about the slaughter
of people that is occurring, and they act this way just to be arbitrary and politicize the carnage just because tump has that attitude. Talk about not caring!

Stupid. Of course, Biden cares about the American people and knows that we are tired of war and do not want our sons and daughters sent to war. He also cares about a sovereign country being invaded and knows, as all intelligent Americans know, that Ukraine will be only the first country invaded if Putin is not held accountable. Oniy tump and his merry band of tumphuggers don't care about the slaughter
of people that is occurring, and they act this way just to be arbitrary and politicize the carnage just because tump has that attitude. Talk about not caring!
Really?...Biden could ease gas prices and food prices and end Putin's attack on the Ukraine in one hour if he cared to....

Many people here get all worked up and call anyone who isn't a supporter of Ukraine and agrees with Russia's incursion a traitor.
Several posters here called me a traitor using numerous expletives.
So I have to ask, a traitor to who? .... :dunno:

Well, Gabe had mentioned about the attack of the cookie-cutter clone army. Ultimately they're self-defeating. So, meh.

You're alright, Sunni Man. Stick to your principles.

Clones are just bots, they have none. Not really.

Last edited:
The gas light gang.....

View attachment 609135
At least he has experienced people to talk to so that he can hear what he needs to know. Tump acted on his "gut" and listened to no one about anything unless they told him what he wanted to hear. Ronald Reagan knew what he did not know and brought in the finest minds for advice and tell him he needed to know before a decision was made. Don't, for one minute, think that you tumphuggers follow the mold of Reagan just because you call yourselves "Republicans". You are not.

Really? How so? Gosh, I am really to hear that you have the solution
Since Biden removed the pipeline sanctions put in place by Trump...Putin now has the money to keep this fight going....if Joe wants to stop him he needs to make America energy self-sufficient again like Trump did for us....when we are relying on Russia for oil a war was inevitable....I bet you don't even know we are still buying oil from Russia...thanks to Biden....

At least he has experienced people to talk to so that he can hear what he needs to know. Tump acted on his "gut" and listened to no one about anything unless they told him what he wanted to hear. Ronald Reagan knew what he did not know and brought in the finest minds for advice and tell him he needed to know before a decision was made. Don't, for one minute, think that you tumphuggers follow the mold of Reagan just because you call yourselves "Republicans". You are not.
The dems are gas lighting the nation...that's all they got...and suckers fall for it...

Since Biden blocked drilling here at home we are still buying Russian oil today...so we are funding this illegal war...unbelievable.....

Since Biden removed the pipeline sanctions put in place by Trump...Putin now has the money to keep this fight going....if Joe wants to stop him he needs to make America energy self-sufficient again like Trump did for us....when we are relying on Russia for oil a war was inevitable....I bet you don't even know we are still buying oil from Russia...thanks to Biden....
In an earlier post, I stated that we still buy oil from Russia, and that will end for sure. Tump made us temporarily self-sufficient, and we still paid the going prices for gas and oil. We sold oil. What tump did was strictly temporary and had a negative effect on the environment and your health. I believe in nuclear energy that is properly managed, and always have.

Trump to buy oil for strategic reserve to aid energy industry​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/03/13 › trump-asks-ener...

Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday said he's directed the U.S. Department of Energy to purchase crude oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.

In an earlier post, I stated that we still buy oil from Russia, and that will end for sure. Tump made us temporarily self-sufficient, and we still paid the going prices for gas and oil. We sold oil. What tump did was strictly temporary and had a negative effect on the environment and your health. I believe in nuclear energy that is properly managed, and always have.

Trump to buy oil for strategic reserve to aid energy industry

https://www.cnbc.com › 2020/03/13 › trump-asks-ener...
Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday said he's directed the U.S. Department of Energy to purchase crude oil for the strategic petroleum reserve.
That's ridiculous Bob and you know it...we were energy independent for the first time in decades thanks to Trump...and when Joe moved into the white house... he wanted to undo everything Trump did good or bad...like a spoiled angry child...now we are BACK to buying oil from OPEC and Russia since Venezuela cut us off.... liberals used to want us to be energy independent...what happened Bob?....

If you think this is the last war due to the need for oil you are mistaken....

That's ridiculous Bob and you know it...we were energy independent for the first time in decades thanks to Trump...and when Joe moved into the white house... he wanted to undo everything Trump did good or bad...like a spoiled angry child...now we are BACK to buying oil from OPEC and Russia since Venezuela cut us off.... liberals used to want us to be energy independent...what happened Bob?....

If you think this is the last war due to the need for oil you are mistaken....
When we are energy independent, we don't go to war over oil. Nothing I said was ridiculous. We should buy oil and continue fracking until we are energy self-sufficient. Think nuclear power for energy.

When we are energy independent, we don't go to war over oil. Nothing I said was ridiculous. We should buy oil and continue fracking until we are energy self-sufficient. Think nuclear power for energy.
We don't have to buy a drop of oil...why the dems think we should has always been a wonder to me...these democrat bastards have been demonizing Putin since Trump got elected...now he is attacking the Ukraine...what did they expect would happen...now its coming back to bite them....Biden should have left Trump's sanctions in place...if he had Putin would not be doing this today....

We don't have to buy a drop of oil...why the dems think we should has always been a wonder to me...these democrat bastards have been demonizing Putin since Trump got elected...now he is attacking the Ukraine...what did they expect would happen...now its coming back to bite them....Biden should have left Trump's sanctions in place...if he had Putin would not be doing this today....
I am in agreement with trump on his sanctions, and always have been. Putin is indeed a demon,
and Trump removed sanctions anyway. Regardless, Putin was building toward this invasion for years, sanctions or no sanctions.

Seeing Trump's approach to Putin, Russia in a brutal new light​

https://www.msnbc.com › seeing-trump...

6 days ago — Donald Trump's record on Russia is filled with scandals and weakness. Someone probably ought to remind his Republican allies about this ...

Regardless, we still pay the going rate for gas, so your price will rise just the price in other countries.

Forum List

Back