Is the cross the next target of liberals and blacks ?

Ever looked at a pyramid from directly above it?
images

we are not going to allow telephone or power poles with those cross arm things that make them look like crosses and then are used sneakily in movies to suggest Christianity by cinematographic innuendo...

funny world and USA these lefty progressives are building ehh . The Christian cross , lots of people of all races revere that symbol . Will be interesting to see as they go after it .

If you folks have not noticed they are already "going after it."
Where? When? Fucking liar.

Why do you think such an adolescent response requires a response?

I really think this board needs an age requirement.

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.

The cross is a racist type symbol. 'If not Christian you need to convert' defines Christianity.

I suppose you are trying to be witty, and failing, but how in the hell can you construe that to be "racist?" EVEN if a joke what you posted is really what is wrong in this country.

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.

The cross is a racist type symbol. 'If not Christian you need to convert' defines Christianity.

I suppose you are trying to be witty, and failing, but how in the hell can you construe that to be "racist?" EVEN if a joke what you posted is really what is wrong in this country.

A racist believes their ethnicity is superior to all others. Just as Christians believe their religion is superior to all others.

funny world and USA these lefty progressives are building ehh . The Christian cross , lots of people of all races revere that symbol . Will be interesting to see as they go after it .

If you folks have not noticed they are already "going after it."
Where? When? Fucking liar.

Why do you think such an adolescent response requires a response?

I really think this board needs an age requirement.
So, you cannot answer where or when? You are a liar.

I believe we merely need to create open interest in morals testing companies instead of drug testing companies to solve this simple social dilemma.

I believe we merely need to create open interest in morals testing companies instead of drug testing companies to solve this simple social dilemma.
"we all know how the left feels about Christianity" Yes, we do, since most are Christians themselves they are profoundly offended when fools like you pervert their faith and turn it into a message of hate, rather than love.

The Atheist with the help of ACLU has been going after the cross for years

They just USED these peoples deaths to pounce on a flag. that's how SLIMY THEY are

Never let dead bodies go to waste

The Atheist with the help of ACLU has been going after the cross for years

They just USED these peoples deaths to pounce on a flag. that's how SLIMY THEY are

Never let dead bodies go to waste
A flag that represents treason and racism.

This is obviously the next straw man fallacy from the right.

Forum List

Back