Is the cross the next target of liberals and blacks ?

Have someone explain to you the First Amendment and its prohibition of the government establishment of religion. And how is that an example of someone seeking the removal of a cross because it is a symbol of racism? Perhaps you were not lying, just not very bright.

What you need to do is explain to me how having a cross at a grave site is establishing a religion?

funny world and USA these lefty progressives are building ehh . The Christian cross , lots of people of all races revere that symbol . Will be interesting to see as they go after it .

If you folks have not noticed they are already "going after it."
Where? When? Fucking liar.

Why do you think such an adolescent response requires a response?

I really think this board needs an age requirement.
So, you cannot answer where or when? You are a liar.

Doesn't matter.

The Atheist with the help of ACLU has been going after the cross for years

They just USED these peoples deaths to pounce on a flag. that's how SLIMY THEY are

Never let dead bodies go to waste

Please Steph. I am with you most of the time but please don't but the cross on the same level as the confederate battle flag.

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.
I believe we merely need to create open interest in morals testing companies instead of drug testing companies to solve this simple social dilemma.
"we all know how the left feels about Christianity" Yes, we do, since most are Christians themselves they are profoundly offended when fools like you pervert their faith and turn it into a message of hate, rather than love.
That's funny since the left supports abortion. Something that will block their entry into heaven. Kill Gods innocent, he will kill your soul.

funny world and USA these lefty progressives are building ehh . The Christian cross , lots of people of all races revere that symbol . Will be interesting to see as they go after it .

Where? When? Fucking liar.

Why do you think such an adolescent response requires a response?

I really think this board needs an age requirement.
So, you cannot answer where or when? You are a liar.

Doesn't matter.
Actually, it does matter.

Have someone explain to you the First Amendment and its prohibition of the government establishment of religion. And how is that an example of someone seeking the removal of a cross because it is a symbol of racism? Perhaps you were not lying, just not very bright.

What you need to do is explain to me how having a cross at a grave site is establishing a religion?
It is a war memorial on public land. Any erection of the symbol of a particular religion on public land is unconstitutional

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.
I believe we merely need to create open interest in morals testing companies instead of drug testing companies to solve this simple social dilemma.
"we all know how the left feels about Christianity" Yes, we do, since most are Christians themselves they are profoundly offended when fools like you pervert their faith and turn it into a message of hate, rather than love.
That's funny since the left supports abortion. Something that will block their entry into heaven. Kill Gods innocent, he will kill your soul.
There is that perversion of Christianity I spoke of.

What perversion? God states several times in the bible that no one should harm a child. You think killing one isn't harming them?

What perversion? God states several times in the bible that no one should harm a child. You think killing one isn't harming them?

They are not children.

Amusing that the American Civil Liberties Union name is used as an epithet.

They are not children.
They are a creation of God, yes they are. No matter how you try and twist it.

They are not children.
Not a word in the bible regarding abortion, not that the bible is relevant to any discussion of what the law should or should not allow

They are not children.
Not a word in the bible regarding abortion, not that the bible is relevant to any discussion of what the law should or should not allow
You cannot support the killing of God's children and call yourself a christian. So therefore there will be no liberals in heaven. I guess that's why it's called heaven!

They are not children.
You cannot support the killing of God's children and call yourself a christian. So therefore there will be no liberals in heaven. I guess that's why it's called heaven!
If it will be filled with assholes like you, it will be hell.

Bill O'Really? is this you???????? Listen, stop....just stop. The GOP-ig's are leaders of these states and they're the one's calling the shots. I'm not for banning the cross, but if you want to go there, how bout banning white sheets? or or how bout banning wood and matches or or or how about banning idiots from the internet???? Now that's a novel idea, eh? Pick another battle, this ain't it.

They are not children.

Put it this way, if the likes of you and your kind are gonna be there, who the hell would want to go???

This is obviously the next straw man fallacy from the right.

Page 47, 3rd paragraph from "How To Talk Like A Liberal On Internet Message Boards".

Apparently not here in Progressive California......there are large crosses on almost every third high hill here in San Diego County.

This is obviously the next straw man fallacy from the right.

Page 47, 3rd paragraph from "How To Talk Like A Liberal On Internet Message Boards".
Are you high?

/QUOTE]
You cannot support the killing of God's children and call yourself a christian. So therefore there will be no liberals in heaven. I guess that's why it's called heaven![/QUOTE]

...nor any tax payers.

By the way, have you paid your US taxes?

Forum List

Back