Is the cross the next target of liberals and blacks ?

I think that is a lot less than the number of United states babies innocently murdered. We invaded Iraq because of Saddam refusing to follow united nations sanctions.
We invaded Iraq because of business reasons...you just want to show out how moral you are with abortion but as soon as the Government gives the signal you are ready to approve of slaughter.....I have nothing but contempt for those who put all their moral eggs on the abortion basket and approve of all killings ordered by the Government but strut around self righteously looking down on women ...
1bd924d54e45652322e1cca24d04b1b7.jpg
Rewriting history? Are we? Saddam was a brutal killer, terrified his people and we took him out and liberated a country. Not my fault Obama screwed it up. Also if liberals wasn't crying so bad the first time we invaded Iraq. Then Bush one would've taken Saddam out back then. We wouldn't need to invade again if it weren't for people like you.
Hardly so, the axiom of war by the US and for the US has been one of limited aggression and attrition, not the conquering of a nation that is hostile by total and complete occupation.....The former allows wars to be perpetually active....

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.
The left have been publicly & actively trying for YEARS to remove the cross from public areas.

What rock you been hiding under?

Yes I'm aware of that, I'm talking about the cross being seen anywhere, and if the left will eventually define the cross as a racist symbol meant to symbolize white superiority.

First off, yes I realize the Confederate flag issue has mostly to do with the location of where it is flown. The flag will still be flown on private property.
But let's face it, the very sight of it regardless of the location is frowned upon, and eventually due to pressure, it will completely disappear.

So what about the cross ? It's not supposed to be displayed on publicly owned spaces, government buildings, etc.

However, since the cross has a long history of being used to terrorize blacks, and is used as a symbol of the KKK, are we now headed for the day where the cross itself will be viewed as a racist symbol, and there will be calls for it to not be seen anywhere in public ?

Might sound ridiculous, but we all know how the left feels about Christianity, and they could use the racial aspect of this to rid the American landscape of this classic Christian symbol.
The left have been publicly & actively trying for YEARS to remove the cross from public areas.

Yes I'm aware of that, I'm talking about the cross being seen anywhere, and if the left will eventually define the cross as a racist symbol meant to symbolize white superiority.
That just sounds a bit silly don'cha think? Have you ever seen the religious items in a black persons home???
And you think they want to take those away from themselves? Come on

Not from public areas, from government buildings. Most public areas are actually owned by private owners. Shopping malls, huge office buildings. These are all open and accessible to the public and are inundated with Christmas decorations from November to January. Religion belongs in the church and in privately owned places (i.e. most of the country). It does not belong on property of the government.

Not from public areas, from government buildings. Most public areas are actually owned by private owners. Shopping malls, huge office buildings. These are all open and accessible to the public and are inundated with Christmas decorations from November to January. Religion belongs in the church and in privately owned places (i.e. most of the country). It does not belong on property of the government.
Your first problem is equating the cross with religion. YOU give it the power to offend you. You bring it on yourself by giving an inate object power over your feelings.

That is truly what I find offensive and I'm not a believer either.

There are religious symbols and scripture all over the place in Washington DC. Better get to work.

There are religious symbols and scripture all over the place in Washington DC. Better get to work.
And Huuuuge white phallic symbol for randy suggestions to the ladies...

Good thing he lives in KC......

And after the baby's been delivered it better learns quickly how to fend for itself because conservative Christians only care it isn't killed before birth. If it starves afterwards, it must have been God's will!
Glory!
I raised my son on my own with no child support. So there goes your assumption.

Forum List

Back