Is the Earth flat?

Ignorant, drugged and in debt.
Oh yeah? Then what is your excuse for being an embarrassing climate science denier? If you say "drugged" , I will have more respect for you.

What am I denying?
:rolleyes:

What am I denying. Be specific.
I will point it out next time. I am not here to do your exercises. I figure it won't take long...

Out of sheer curiosity, I was looking at some FE videos on YouTube a while back. According to the them, the Flat Earth Society is a "controlled opposition" front group designed to look insane so that when anyone researches the flat earth thing, they go there first then look no further. So they always make it clear that they don't agree with the Flat Earth society.

They talk about how NASA was founded by Nazis and Occultists (there is actually some truth to that, look into Operation Paperclip) and they claim that none of the images of the earth are real, they say they are photoshopped images pieced together. Don't quote me on this, but I heard that someone from NASA actually admitted that, and said "they have to be."

A lot of them seem to believe the earth has an impenetrable barrier (the christians flat-earthers call it the "firmament") so they don't believe we've been to outerspace. Yes, I know it sounds insane, but amazingly, it seems to actually be a growing movement, in the last 4 or 5 years.

This guy believes it from a Christian perspective, if anyone is bored and wants to learn what they believe:

I’m not making a claim that Trumps lies hurt people. So why would I defend that point?!
I think most people know he is full of shit so they don’t take his statements at face value.

My point is Trumps pies hurt Trump. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of people.

Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?
well there I agree... it is dumb to compare lies, which is why I’m not comparing them. You’re the one who bright Obama up, not me.

You seem to think Trumps lies are horrible and bad, and really awful.

But obummers are ok. Why?
I never said a word about Obama, that’s you bringing him up and trying to compare. Didn’t you just say and I quote, “Don't ya think comparing Trumps lies to obummers is dumb?”

Yes, it’s dumb... stop being dumb!

No, I am asking why you are so concerned about nothing, when you weren't concerned about obummers lies which hurt people .

Seems kind of weird.
You can say the word No but it doesn’t mean No when Yes you are comparing Trump and Obama right after saying it’s dumb to compare!!

but to answer your question. I don’t think I’m concerned about nothing. I don’t like a president lying is nothing and I think any president should get called out when they lie to the American people.

Out of sheer curiosity, I was looking at some FE videos on YouTube a while back. According to the them, the Flat Earth Society is a "controlled opposition" front group designed to look insane so that when anyone researches the flat earth thing, they go there first then look no further. So they always make it clear that they don't agree with the Flat Earth society.

They talk about how NASA was founded by Nazis and Occultists (there is actually some truth to that, look into Operation Paperclip) and they claim that none of the images of the earth are real, they say they are photoshopped images pieced together. Don't quote me on this, but I heard that someone from NASA actually admitted that, and said "they have to be."

A lot of them seem to believe the earth has an impenetrable barrier (the christians flat-earthers call it the "firmament") so they don't believe we've been to outerspace. Yes, I know it sounds insane, but amazingly, it seems to actually be a growing movement, in the last 4 or 5 years.

This guy believes it from a Christian perspective, if anyone is bored and wants to learn what they believe:

Fascinating.. I wonder how they explain daylight in LA while it’s dark in London

The only thing about these folks that makes me wonder are the images of cities thru a telescope that are well over a hundred miles away -- well beyond the curvature of the earth. I actually think THEY are the ones faking images, but I've honestly never looked into it because, to be blunt, they're crazy.

The Bible gives plenty of evidence that the earth is a ball that "hangs on nothing"

Even the ancient Greeks knew the earth was a sphere and even calculated its size

Last edited:
The UN think so ..
3kjw1j.jpg

Fascinating.. I wonder how they explain daylight in LA while it’s dark in London

I don't know what they all think, but Rob Skiba did a video on that, and IIRC, he showed a model of the sun moving around in flat but circular way, around the earth. Actually, I'll find it..... here it is:

I don't know what they all think, but Rob Skiba did a video on that, and IIRC, he showed a model of the sun moving around in flat but circular way, around the earth. Actually, I'll find it..... here it is:

So we should never have seasons and the temp would be the same over the entire earth

The only thing about these folks that makes me wonder are the images of cities thru a telescope that are well over a hundred miles away -- well beyond the curvature of the earth. I actually think THEY are the ones faking images, but I've honestly never looked into it because, to be blunt, they're crazy.

The Bible gives plenty of evidence that the earth is a ball that "hangs on nothing"

Even the ancient Greeks knew the earth was a sphere and even calculated its size

Yeah, I've heard many stories like that, about people saying that they were able to see a particular landmark from a long distance where it should not have been visible, according to the size / curvature of the earth that we've been told. So, if all those people are telling the truth, then either the earth is a lot bigger than we've been told, or there is some other reason.

As for the bible, you should hear what Rob Skiba has to say about that. It might surprise you and make you mad. lol.

Yeah, I've heard many stories like that, about people saying that they were able to see a particular landmark from a long distance where it should not have been visible, according to the size / curvature of the earth that we've been told. So, if all those people are telling the truth, then either the earth is a lot bigger than we've been told, or there is some other reason.

As for the bible, you should hear what Rob Skiba has to say about that. It might surprise you and make you mad. lol.

Never heard of him and I really dont care. When it comes to the Scriptures I learn from the Scriptures, not men.

youre a liar,,,its not been all over the news,,,
youre a liar,,,its not been all over the news,,,
I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulp trying to defend Trump.
and yet you failed to post a link to any of them,,,

by your definition you sir lied,,,
By definition huh? Ok, I’d love to hear you explain that one... how did I lie?
according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,
First of all, when did I say that? Quote me. You can’t... that’s a false claim, you know it’s false, therefore it’s a lie.

second, what I said was not incorrect. Google search “Mad Mike Hughes” and you'll see headlines from just about every major news outlet.

see what happened right there Prog... it’s called getting owned

and yet again you fail to post a single one,,,

Forum List

Back