Is the Earth flat?

couldn't find any flat earthers, so moving on... why are you so concerned?

For this, it took almost 120 posts to figure this out? Sometimes these threads veer into something else and it becomes more interesting. However, it looks like it may go into AGW again. I would've been more sympathetic if limousine and Gulfstream libs actually changed their ways; It's called repenting. I've read a Gulfstream trip from LAX to SFO burns up 450 gals of aviation fuel to take a dozen or so people. It's equivalent to generating more pollution per capita than most people on the planet generate in a year. After reading about that, I knew something was wrong or more correctly what the libs were claiming wasn't right. Their own leaders weren't doing what they wanted the masses to do.

Out of sheer curiosity, I was looking at some FE videos on YouTube a while back. According to the them, the Flat Earth Society is a "controlled opposition" front group designed to look insane so that when anyone researches the flat earth thing, they go there first then look no further. So they always make it clear that they don't agree with the Flat Earth society.

They talk about how NASA was founded by Nazis and Occultists (there is actually some truth to that, look into Operation Paperclip) and they claim that none of the images of the earth are real, they say they are photoshopped images pieced together. Don't quote me on this, but I heard that someone from NASA actually admitted that, and said "they have to be."

A lot of them seem to believe the earth has an impenetrable barrier (the christians flat-earthers call it the "firmament") so they don't believe we've been to outerspace. Yes, I know it sounds insane, but amazingly, it seems to actually be a growing movement, in the last 4 or 5 years.

This guy believes it from a Christian perspective, if anyone is bored and wants to learn what they believe:

Fascinating.. I wonder how they explain daylight in LA while it’s dark in London

I don't know what they all think, but Rob Skiba did a video on that, and IIRC, he showed a model of the sun moving around in flat but circular way, around the earth. Actually, I'll find it..... here it is:

This is incredible! Thanks for looking it up!

I’m not lying, I saw it on three different sources today including a Fox morning show. That’s pretty rich you calling me a liar after all that crap you pulp trying to defend Trump.
and yet you failed to post a link to any of them,,,

by your definition you sir lied,,,
By definition huh? Ok, I’d love to hear you explain that one... how did I lie?
according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,
First of all, when did I say that? Quote me. You can’t... that’s a false claim, you know it’s false, therefore it’s a lie.

second, what I said was not incorrect. Google search “Mad Mike Hughes” and you'll see headlines from just about every major news outlet.

see what happened right there Prog... it’s called getting owned

and yet again you fail to post a single one,,,
I don’t need to. I asked a question about flat earth... now 15 pages later people are actually talking about it so I’m done with your little troll games and I’m gonna start engaging in that discussion. Thanks for playing it’s been fun!

Never heard of him and I really dont care. When it comes to the Scriptures I learn from the Scriptures, not men.

Yes, we all do. That's why I said what I did.
Wait, I’m confused... who wrote the scriptures?

Yes, you are
I'll answer that.

God.

I know you dont accept that, but that IS the answer.

Btw, it looks like you found a flat earther (it is th light)
I could accept that but I have questions. Like how did God write them? I thought the gospels were written by the men they are named after? And what about the rest?

Never heard of him and I really dont care. When it comes to the Scriptures I learn from the Scriptures, not men.

Yes, you are
I'll answer that.

God.

I could accept that but I have questions. Like how did God write them? I thought the gospels were written by the men they are named after? And what about the rest?
You know the answer to that. You're just playing stupid.

You got a flat earther, I thought you wanted to discuss why they think the earth is flat.

I thought you posted this in the SCIENCE forum because you wanted to discuss the SCIENCE behind their thinking.

Yes, you are
I'll answer that.

God.

You know the answer to that. You're just playing stupid.

You got a flat earther, I thought you wanted to discuss why they think the earth is flat.

I thought you posted this in the SCIENCE forum because you wanted to discuss the SCIENCE behind their thinking.
I dont know the answer... I’ve heard that God wrote it through man, which doesn’t really make sense to me, but perhaps you have a better explanation... Youre right though, this thread is about flat earth, we can get back to that if you want

img_0036-1.jpeg

I'd like to see the math on the first proof ... at 6 miles, the bulge should be 17 furlongs, not 6 feet ... it's 4am so I'll be back later after some coffee ...

I hope you realize that every explanation you are posting is so much harder than the actual round Earth we enjoy.

If your solution to support a flat Earth is so much more difficult to engineer than what we know it to be, then your solution.....isn't.

and yet you failed to post a link to any of them,,,

by your definition you sir lied,,,
By definition huh? Ok, I’d love to hear you explain that one... how did I lie?
according to you any incorrect statement regardless of context is a lie,,,
First of all, when did I say that? Quote me. You can’t... that’s a false claim, you know it’s false, therefore it’s a lie.

second, what I said was not incorrect. Google search “Mad Mike Hughes” and you'll see headlines from just about every major news outlet.

see what happened right there Prog... it’s called getting owned

and yet again you fail to post a single one,,,
I don’t need to. I asked a question about flat earth... now 15 pages later people are actually talking about it so I’m done with your little troll games and I’m gonna start engaging in that discussion. Thanks for playing it’s been fun!

yes,,that would be better for you,,,

I just post the flaws in your " accepted science " ..

this seems to have shattered your belief system ? oh well ..

Forum List

Back