Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

It's only higher tax rates on the very rich.

FAIL.
And just how much money do you think that will generate?
Every little bit helps, is the GOP argument.
Indeed. yet whenever anyone suggests cuts, the left is all aghast that anyone would want to cut one of their vote-buying programs.

I'll agree to increasing tax rates across the board if you agree to cutting entitlements across the board.

:lol: Yeah, Maher really looks like he's out for laughs there, doesn't he?

Tell you what -- why don't you find the "comedy routine" that's from? We'd all like to have a laugh. :lol:

I used to like Maher, before he turned into a typical, pissed off unhinged left-wing loon.
Yes, he used to be funny. Used to be.
Before he began disagreeing with your talking point worldview?

Wingnuts hate anyone who disagrees with them. :lol:

How would taxing the rich more not reduce the deficit? Seriously, are you high or something?

How would you and your like-minded sheeple paying something, anything not help?

Like I said, start paying your fair share and cut spending, then get back to me on confiscating more of other people's money.

Notice how the left is avoiding that line of reasoning
It's not confiscation, it's taxation. And it's not their money if it is owed in taxes.

And just how much money do you think that will generate?
Indeed. yet whenever anyone suggests cuts, the left is all aghast that anyone would want to cut one of their vote-buying programs.

I'll agree to increasing tax rates across the board if you agree to cutting entitlements across the board.

But not military entitlements, right? :lol:

How would you and your like-minded sheeple paying something, anything not help?

Like I said, start paying your fair share and cut spending, then get back to me on confiscating more of other people's money.

Notice how the left is avoiding that line of reasoning
It's not confiscation, it's taxation. And it's not their money if it is owed in taxes.

Why does one group owe 30+% and another group owe 0%?

So where's the comedy routine? Link, boy. Now.
Fuck you. Find your own damn links. I watched it live.
Fail. Your claim that it's from a comedy routine is therefore unsubstantiated and dismissed.

Maher is a hate-filled lefty loon. No wonder you identify so much with him.

No, your claim that it is not from a comedy routine - from a comedian - is therefore unsubstantiated and dismissed.

Go find me the air date and I'll look for a youtube.

How is not taxing the bottom 49% helping to reduce the deficit?
Link?

Basic mathematics
That's all that wingnuts understand.
laugh3.gif

Benefits paid to active and retired military are not entitlements. However, EIC payments to people like you are.

Benefits paid to active and retired military are not entitlements. However, EIC payments to people like you are.

How are they not entitlements?

Fuck you. Find your own damn links. I watched it live.
Fail. Your claim that it's from a comedy routine is therefore unsubstantiated and dismissed.

Maher is a hate-filled lefty loon. No wonder you identify so much with him.

No, your claim that it is not from a comedy routine - from a comedian - is therefore unsubstantiated and dismissed.

Go find me the air date and I'll look for a youtube.
I made no such claim. Stop lying.

But then, if you stopped lying, you'd never post.

Forum List

Back