Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

If you taxed the rich at 100% you'd generate maybe $890,000,000,000. That's about $13,110,000,000,000 short.

FAIL.

:lol:
What's your point? Do you even have one? Do you believe that anyone can make 13 trillion go away?

If you actually are stupid enough to believe your example (and I believe you are), then why is the GOP House going after funding for Planned Parenthood?

Just pointing out the idiocy of "tax the rich" syndrome.
Then the GOP is full of shit when they say that every little bit of cutting spending helps?

The Right keeps trying to sell this fantasy that big cuts in government spending will cause some sort of boom in jobs creation.

That's not how austerity works. If austerity worked that way, BOTH parties would be cutting spending like mad.

The grim reality is that austerity would cost thousands, perhaps millions of jobs. Anyone who says otherwise is either naive, ignorant, or lying.
You seem to think that Democrats want high employment.

That is incorrect. Democrats, who have been overrun with big government statists, want as many people as possible dependent on government, trading votes for handouts.
Moron.

Democrats want higher employment because it means more tax revenue.
You really haven't been paying attention the last few decades, have you? :lol:

What's your point? Do you even have one? Do you believe that anyone can make 13 trillion go away?

If you actually are stupid enough to believe your example (and I believe you are), then why is the GOP House going after funding for Planned Parenthood?

Then the GOP is full of shit when they say that every little bit of cutting spending helps?

How would spending less not reduce the deficit? Seriously, are you high or something?

You seem to think that Democrats want high employment.

That is incorrect. Democrats, who have been overrun with big government statists, want as many people as possible dependent on government, trading votes for handouts.
Moron.

Democrats want higher employment because it means more tax revenue.
You really haven't been paying attention the last few decades, have you? :lol:

I'm starting to believe Synthaholic is seriously fucked up on something... he makes no sense whatsoever.

No were saying that we will not allow the left to define the tax code as a form of Class warfare you will not be allowed to single out any single group you either take the whole or you get nothing. Case in point if your so worried about people paying taxes then the 40% who pay no taxes need to be included.

I'm really amazed I've asked this question multiple times yet no leftist here seems capable of answering it..... Define "RICH" Define "VERY RICH" where do you draw the line between Middle income and "rich" to hear the Failure in the White House it's people or family who make 250K and they Fly their very own Jet's that comes as a bit of a shock to me.
I think people making over a million per year are rich. I think people making over 10 million a year are very rich.

Yet your President seems to think its people or family's who make 250 a year do you see this as a problem?
I don't believe that people making 250k would be taxed at the same rate as people making 10 million.

No were saying that we will not allow the left to define the tax code as a form of Class warfare you will not be allowed to single out any single group you either take the whole or you get nothing. Case in point if your so worried about people paying taxes then the 40% who pay no taxes need to be included.

I guarantee you Synth's tax liability hovers around $0. probably gets EIC welfare checks to boot.

Your typical dishonesty: using a screenshot of Bill Maher in the middle of a comedy routine to try to make your lame point.

:lol: Yeah, Maher really looks like he's out for laughs there, doesn't he?

Tell you what -- why don't you find the "comedy routine" that's from? We'd all like to have a laugh. :lol:

I used to like Maher, before he turned into a typical, pissed off unhinged left-wing loon.
Yes, he used to be funny. Used to be.

I guarantee you Synth's tax liability hovers around $0. probably gets EIC welfare checks to boot.

Of that I have utterly no doubt... The bottom 49% who pay nothing and contribute nothing are now demanding that those who do pay for it all........Not going to fucking happen.

How would spending less not reduce the deficit? Seriously, are you high or something?

How would taxing the rich more not reduce the deficit? Seriously, are you high or something?

How would you and your like-minded sheeple paying something, anything not help?

Like I said, start paying your fair share and cut spending, then get back to me on confiscating more of other people's money.

How would taxing the rich more not reduce the deficit? Seriously, are you high or something?

How would you and your like-minded sheeple paying something, anything not help?

Like I said, start paying your fair share and cut spending, then get back to me on confiscating more of other people's money.

Notice how the left is avoiding that line of reasoning

Forum List

Back