Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

If you have evidence that an austerity program involving massive cuts in government spending will CREATE jobs, by all means post it.

When you start canceling or not creating new government contracts to private business because of cutting government spending, and those business start laying people off,

show us where those people will get new jobs. Show us where not only those people, but the other people who would have to get jobs to produce net positive job creation, show us where and how that happens.

And be specific.
If you think spending and borrowing like the Greek government leads to job creation, please show us where and how that happens.
And be specific.
What does the Greek government have to do with it?

Be specific.

If all it takes to have improving employment is massive government spending and massive government borrowing, Greece must be the best economy in the world.
We should be more like them.
What should Greece do to improve their economy?
Be specific.

Last edited:
Moron.

Democrats want higher employment because it means more tax revenue.

Exactly, a growing economy, not growing tax rates, generate higher tax receipts.

Thanks!
It's only higher tax rates on the very rich.

FAIL.

I'm really amazed I've asked this question multiple times yet no leftist here seems capable of answering it..... Define "RICH" Define "VERY RICH" where do you draw the line between Middle income and "rich" to hear the Failure in the White House it's people or family who make 250K and they Fly their very own Jet's that comes as a bit of a shock to me.

Yeah, didn't see any proof there. Try again?
Obama's people promised the stimulus, if passed, would keep unemployment from rising above 8%.
Did it pass? Is unemployment above 8%?
Maybe if we spend $1.5 trillion more than we bring in, that will create some jobs?

That's not what you asked. You asked:

I'm still looking for proof that Obama's increased spending led to higher employment.....

Maddow just proved that it did.
She proved that higher spending (it's much higher) led to higher employment (it's much lower)?
I must have missed that. Perhaps you could type out her quote which you think proves your point? Thanks.
I'm not going to spoon feed you. If you cannot think and comprehend for yourself, it's not my problem.

If you have evidence that an austerity program involving massive cuts in government spending will CREATE jobs, by all means post it.

When you start canceling or not creating new government contracts to private business because of cutting government spending, and those business start laying people off,

show us where those people will get new jobs. Show us where not only those people, but the other people who would have to get jobs to produce net positive job creation, show us where and how that happens.

And be specific.
If you think spending and borrowing like the Greek government leads to job creation, please show us where and how that happens.
And be specific.
What does the Greek government have to do with it?

Be specific.

Greece is the end result of what Obama's Marxist policies will get us.

Liberals are extremely open-minded as long as you believe everything they believe.

maher.jpg
Your typical dishonesty: using a screenshot of Bill Maher in the middle of a comedy routine to try to make your lame point.

:lol: Yeah, Maher really looks like he's out for laughs there, doesn't he?

Tell you what -- why don't you find the "comedy routine" that's from? We'd all like to have a laugh. :lol:

Exactly, a growing economy, not growing tax rates, generate higher tax receipts.

Thanks!

FAIL.

If you taxed the rich at 100% you'd generate maybe $890,000,000,000. That's about $13,110,000,000,000 short.

FAIL.

:lol:
What's your point? Do you even have one? Do you believe that anyone can make 13 trillion go away?

If you actually are stupid enough to believe your example (and I believe you are), then why is the GOP House going after funding for Planned Parenthood?

Your typical dishonesty: using a screenshot of Bill Maher in the middle of a comedy routine to try to make your lame point.

:lol: Yeah, Maher really looks like he's out for laughs there, doesn't he?

Tell you what -- why don't you find the "comedy routine" that's from? We'd all like to have a laugh. :lol:

I used to like Maher, before he turned into a typical, pissed off unhinged left-wing loon.

Thanks!

FAIL.

I'm really amazed I've asked this question multiple times yet no leftist here seems capable of answering it..... Define "RICH" Define "VERY RICH" where do you draw the line between Middle income and "rich" to hear the Failure in the White House it's people or family who make 250K and they Fly their very own Jet's that comes as a bit of a shock to me.
I think people making over a million per year are rich. I think people making over 10 million a year are very rich.

Everyone is so desperate to place blame, let's place it where it belongs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING‬‏[/ame]

Moron.

Democrats want higher employment because it means more tax revenue.
If they want more employment, maybe they should lower taxes on employers?
Having the highest corporate tax rate is the world isn't helpful.
Not every business is a corporation.

We've had low taxes for the past ten years - where are all the jobs?

I know, some businesses are taxed at the individuals tax rate.
We should cut those as well.

Where are all the jobs? I don't know, Obama said his spending would bring them back.
Maybe you should ask him?
If you think jobs are bad now, let's hike rates and see how that will make businesses more eager to hire. And let's add more regulations and a giant healthcare bill.
Makes me want to start a new business and hire lots of people /sarc

FAIL.

If you taxed the rich at 100% you'd generate maybe $890,000,000,000. That's about $13,110,000,000,000 short.

FAIL.

:lol:
What's your point? Do you even have one? Do you believe that anyone can make 13 trillion go away?

If you actually are stupid enough to believe your example (and I believe you are), then why is the GOP House going after funding for Planned Parenthood?

Just pointing out the idiocy of "tax the rich" syndrome.

FAIL.

I think people making over a million per year are rich. I think people making over 10 million a year are very rich.

Yet your President seems to think its people or family's who make 250 a year do you see this as a problem?

That's not what you asked. You asked:

Maddow just proved that it did.
She proved that higher spending (it's much higher) led to higher employment (it's much lower)?
I must have missed that. Perhaps you could type out her quote which you think proves your point? Thanks.
I'm not going to spoon feed you. If you cannot think and comprehend for yourself, it's not my problem.
I can think for myself, that's why I know Maddow's piece was not proof of your claim.

Yet your President seems to think its people or family's who make 250 a year do you see this as a problem?

Remeber, the rank and file liberal makes probably $20k a year working at Starbuck's. Everybody's rich to them.

Forum List

Back