Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

The government is made up of people.

So is the mafia. Does that mean the mafia is the people? However, the Mafia is merely a branch of a larger criminal gang called the government.

You are anti American all the way.

The belief that the government and the nation are indistinguishable is the ultimate expression of fascism.

You don't know much about democracy.

The government is elected by the people.

The absence of government in anarchy.

You are a traitor to America.

Maybe you should denounce him and report him to the authorities.

I hear that for every 10 denunciations, you get a free pair of jackboots.

The government IS the nation.
No, it isn't. The citizens are the nation. The government works for us, not the other way around.

You idiot statists just can't understand that.

We, The People.

Government is simply a tool. It's high time we learned how to use it instead of allowing it use us.

Fair taxes, appropriate regulation, strict PAYGO for spending.
Chris doesn't get that. He believes he works for the government.

He's a subject, not a citizen. And I say that with contempt.

No, it isn't. The citizens are the nation. The government works for us, not the other way around.

We, The People.

Government is simply a tool. It's high time we learned how to use it instead of allowing it use us.

You are anti American.

The government was elected BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Why do you hate America?

We, The People.

You are anti American.

Why do you hate America?

Dude hate? not American?

Hillary said it best..
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]YouTube - ‪I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton‬‏[/ame]

We, The People.

You are anti American.

Why do you hate America?
You keep throwing your little tantrum, but I keep refusing to take you seriously. :lol:

Run along and wait for your orders from the government, subject. Us citizens are living our own lives.

You are anti American.

Why do you hate America?

Dude hate? not American?

Hillary said it best..
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0]YouTube - ‪I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton‬‏[/ame]

That only counts when a Republican is in the White House.

Right, Chris?

Obamacare_Flag_Poster_Hush.jpg

Oh, and Chris -- did you claim that the people who criticized Bush's government were anti-American?

Of course you didn't.

You are right.

It is one thing to criticize specific policies.

It is another thing to try to paint the "government" as some kind of boogieman.

The problem with conservatives is they want to get government services, but they don't want to pay for them. That's why we have a huge National Debt, because Reagan and the two Bushes cut taxes for the rich. If you want the government to do a good job, you have to fund it.

But conservatives are so unpatriotic, that they don't even want to pay taxes.

We, The People.

What is fair taxes? Where every citizen pays the same monetary amount?

What is appropriate regulation? If you are a con it is zero-regs., as any reg is a burden.

Oh, and Chris -- did you claim that the people who criticized Bush's government were anti-American?

Of course you didn't.

You are right.

The problem with conservatives is they want to get government services, but they don't want to pay for them. That's why we have a huge National Debt, because Reagan and the two Bushes cut taxes for the rich. If you want the government to do a good job, you have to fund it.

Thank you for admitting to your hyperpartisan double standard.

You worship the government. We get it. And you're all butthurt that we're not joining you prostrating ourselves to your tin god.

Oh, well. Looks like you'll just have to keep whining like a little bitch.

Of course you didn't.

You are right.

You worship the government. We get it. And you're all butthurt that we're not joining you prostrating ourselves to your tin god.

I'm not the one who's whinning that his taxes are too high.

That's your gig.

And you and your conservative friends want to destroy America.

You are right.

I'm not the one who's whinning that his taxes are too high.

That's your gig.

And you and your conservative friends want to destroy America.
Not at all. It's you progressives who want to destroy it. You want America to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1958.

Then you can inform on all the people you like.

And once again, no one has shown any Democratic efforts to create a recovery.
Who would do that, and how?

Wouldn't that be the job of the Speaker of the House, to pass a jobs bill? President Obama cannot pass any bills, just sign or not sign them.

So tell me how you want the President to create jobs.

He could start by being the leader he has the capabilities of being instead of cowing to the lobbyists who hold the congressional leash.

He could rally the unemployed and those who care to march on DC and DEMAND a fair and simple tax code.

He could remember that we elected him to 'change the way business is conducted in Washington' and rally the people to march on DC to form a human shield between congress and K Street, forcing congress to decide for themselves instead of letting the lobbyists write the legislation.

Rally, march, and demand. OK, thanks for that.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Now, any ideas on how the President - THROUGH THE POWERS OF HIS OFFICE - can create jobs?

He could stop spending $12 million per day blowing shit up overseas and bring our troops home.
And that CREATES JOBS . . . how?

He could grow a set. He is such a huge disappointment.
Well, I'll agree with you there. But only in the political sense. He refuses to take advantage of political gimmies. Example:

The economy was growing at a steady rate until January, and it's been stagnant or sliding ever since. Now, a lot of factors have gone into that, including the Japanese tsunami, which hurt supply chains, higher energy costs, the threat of a government shutdown, and the current nonsense about the debt limit.

But it ALSO coincides with the GOP takeover in the House, where they took charge in January.

Do you see Obama out there blaming the Boehner do-nothing House for the decline since January? No. Even though it's the politically smart thing to do. They could be hammering home every single day that the House has not had one jobs bill. They could be asking daily "Where are the jobs, Mr. Speaker", since Boehner ran saying Republicans were the answer to the jobs crisis.

So I ask: why don't they?

Only a fool would believe that Republicans having only control in the House for hardly 6 months somehow stopped what would have been Papa Obama's finest hour of job creation

We, The People.

The 3 people who thanked you for your post do not believe in 'fair taxes'.

Wry must have me on ignore. Considering he keeps mentioning me, that's pretty cowardly.

If he doesn't have me on ignore, he's pretending these posts aren't there. Also cowardly.
Maybe he just realizes that you are a troll?
No, like all leftists, he pretends things he doesn't like don't exist. It's magical thinking, and it shows a disconnect from reality.

Why would anyone listen to someone who makes such an ignorant, general statement?

Maybe he just realizes that you are a troll?
No, like all leftists, he pretends things he doesn't like don't exist. It's magical thinking, and it shows a disconnect from reality.

Why would anyone listen to someone who makes such an ignorant, general statement?

On point perfectly. His use of superlatives, "all Democrats", "all liberals"; perjoratives and profane name calling put him in the 'class' of no class. He actually believes the propaganda from the right as immutable truths and repeats same with the understanding of a parrot. I simply ignore, as in don't read, as soon as he posts.

Forum List

Back