Is the growing ‘division’ the result of the Right finally fighting back and being equally vocal?

Are you sure? Doesn’t one party tend to fight for good real Americans while the other party tends to fight for Mexico and those within the armpit of society?
I’ve noticed that like g5000 you tend to get real jazzed up over political issues that really don’t affect the overall quality of life of good real Americans while completely ignoring the issues that do impact the daily lives of good real Americans. Are you thinking economics, debt and spending?

Nope, neither party fights for good real Americans, both parties fight to gain more and more power and care about nothing else. If your beloved party was so against illegal immigration it would have been dealt with decades ago. But they give you lip service and you bow down and kiss their rings.

Economics, debt and spending impact my life more than illegal immigration does. Perhaps if you were not such a racist piece of shit having a few brown people walking around would not trigger you so much.

I like conspiracy theories...Michael Moore is that you?
Haha...HOLY SHIT...So you Lefties have now reduced the great immigrant invasion down to “a few brown people walking around”? Who set that programming for you?

That is the only reason you care, is because they are around you. If you lived where there were not very many brown people you would not give a flying fuck about the problem.

Goofball Goosestepper, perfect name for you.

So, Goofball Goosestepper, you lie that economics are what drive you. Are the 40 million illegal aliens in this nation a plus for our economy? Go ahead and tell DNC lies, I'll be happy to shred them - we both know you lack any knowledge of economics.

Nope, they are a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Are you sure? Doesn’t one party tend to fight for good real Americans while the other party tends to fight for Mexico and those within the armpit of society?
I’ve noticed that like g5000 you tend to get real jazzed up over political issues that really don’t affect the overall quality of life of good real Americans while completely ignoring the issues that do impact the daily lives of good real Americans. Are you thinking economics, debt and spending?

Nope, neither party fights for good real Americans, both parties fight to gain more and more power and care about nothing else. If your beloved party was so against illegal immigration it would have been dealt with decades ago. But they give you lip service and you bow down and kiss their rings.

Economics, debt and spending impact my life more than illegal immigration does. Perhaps if you were not such a racist piece of shit having a few brown people walking around would not trigger you so much.

I like conspiracy theories...Michael Moore is that you?
Haha...HOLY SHIT...So you Lefties have now reduced the great immigrant invasion down to “a few brown people walking around”? Who set that programming for you?

That is the only reason you care, is because they are around you. If you lived where there were not very many brown people you would not give a flying fuck about the problem.

Goofball Goosestepper, perfect name for you.

So, Goofball Goosestepper, you lie that economics are what drive you. Are the 40 million illegal aliens in this nation a plus for our economy? Go ahead and tell DNC lies, I'll be happy to shred them - we both know you lack any knowledge of economics.

Nope, they are a problem that needs to be dealt with.

But it's just a “few brown people” we’re talking about though...right?

You're babbling Comrade.

Bottom line, the Moral Majority brought about Reagan, you hate Reagan the way you hate Trump, and anyone to the right of Mao. You are a dedicated and radical leftist.

I am not a fan of Reagan...almost tripling the national debt, amnesty to illegals, increasing the size of the Fed Govt.

Reagan was about as Conservative as Obama.

I am not sure Reagan was right or Mao.

Other than Obama, who ARE you a fan of, Goofball Goosestepper?

You're babbling Comrade.

Bottom line, the Moral Majority brought about Reagan, you hate Reagan the way you hate Trump, and anyone to the right of Mao. You are a dedicated and radical leftist.

I am not a fan of Reagan...almost tripling the national debt, amnesty to illegals, increasing the size of the Fed Govt.

You mean granting amnesty as part of immigration-reform legislation and then counting on Congress to secure the border, which never happened.

You're babbling Comrade.

I think Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS every, I dislike him more than Trump.

You're babbling Comrade.

You mean granting amnesty as part of immigration-reform legislation and then counting on Congress to secure the border, which never happened.

yep, that is it.

You're babbling Comrade.

That doesn't answer the question.

You hate Reagan, you hate Trump; who are you a fan of, Goofball Goosestepper?

You're babbling Comrade.

That doesn't answer the question.

You hate Reagan, you hate Trump; who are you a fan of, Goofball Goosestepper?

I do not hate Reagan...why do you people make everything so fucking black and white? In your fucked up world you either worship someone like you do Trump or you hate them. That is not how life is, very few of us live in the extreme like you choose to do.

I am a fan of Calvin Coolidge...the last Conservative president.

Forum List

Back