Is the Left Attacking Walmart for Tracy Morgan yet?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
If not... It's only a matter of time that ALL of Walmart will be to Blame for what ONE Driver did and who has been Rightfully Charged for HIS Actions.

And if it were a Sprouts or Whole Foods truck would they do the same?... :dunno:

I bet Walmart steps up either way. :thup:

:)

peace...

All I know is that none other than Justin Timberlake performed at their shareholders' meeting in Arkansas last week.

I can't wait to see him say something about their labor practices. When he does, I'll know most of the rage Hollywood supposedly feels against Wal-Mart is a mere publicity stunt.

Hollywood = pathetic.

If not... It's only a matter of time that ALL of Walmart will be to Blame for what ONE Driver did and who has been Rightfully Charged for HIS Actions.

And if it were a Sprouts or Whole Foods truck would they do the same?... :dunno:

peace...

So you think that all RWs should be blamed for your stupidity?

:cuckoo:

peace...

So you think that all RWs should be blamed for your stupidity?

:cuckoo:

That's an excellent response to my question there Duddly Pudbite.

Did you get assistance with it?... :lol:

peace...

All I know is that none other than Justin Timberlake performed at their shareholders' meeting in Arkansas last week.

I can't wait to see him say something about their labor practices. When he does, I'll know most of the rage Hollywood supposedly feels against Wal-Mart is a mere publicity stunt.

Hollywood = pathetic.

^Duddly Pudbite didn't see this post apparently... :rofl:

The Crash isn't the Driver's Fault... It's Walmart's Fault... Amirite Liberals? :dunno:

peace...

Has Mal started having sexual relations with men yet?

Because if we're starting threads about what we think other people might do then this is a relevant question.

if it turns out that wall mart instructed the guy to skirt trucking regs, such as not taking the min req'd rest periods req'd by law, then yes. We already know how the in-store employees are exploited.

Last edited:
The answer is the lefty bozos have not yet gone after WalMart. They're focusing first on tough new legislation to outlaw assault semis, then they'll turn their attention to the evil retailer.

I just noticed that the Walmart driver is Black... Two things... The Left doesn't have Race now on this Issue... And I am shocked that Walmart hires Blacks... Being an evil corporation and all. At least that's what I would conclude listening to Liberals.

You know what I see @ Walmart?... Minority Employees... a LOT.

Sprouts and Whole Foods?... Really Annoying White People. :thup:

peace...

Yes the annual shareholders convention around here means packed hotels, packed streets and then they all go to the flea markets, which are tax free in Arkansas.

Considering that this area is a trucking hub of the US there are many accidents in this area, yet not much controversy surrounds them, unless you want to consider that the average wait time for compensation from wrecks caused by big companies here like Wal-Mart and Tyson's usually take 2-5 years to be dispersed..Usually it takes a lawsuit to get them to cough up the dough..

Last edited:
I just noticed that the Walmart driver is Black... Two things... The Left doesn't have Race now on this Issue... And I am shocked that Walmart hires Blacks... Being an evil corporation and all. At least that's what I would conclude listening to Liberals.

You know what I see @ Walmart?... Minority Employees... a LOT.

Sprouts and Whole Foods?... Really Annoying White People. :thup:

peace...

Anymore excuses for being ignorant by blaming others?

Walmart posted that if there driver was at fault that the company accepted full responsibility and would do everything to help and compensate the victims and their families.

The answer is the lefty bozos have not yet gone after WalMart. They're focusing first on tough new legislation to outlaw assault semis, then they'll turn their attention to the evil retailer.

If Reagan were around he'd still support the banning of assault rifles...

Turns out that mal has accidentally hit on a responsible reaction.

Why was this driving behind the wheel for more than 24 hours?

But, RWs needn't worry. If WalMart's labor practices are at the root of this, they'll pay a piddly little fine but otherwise get off.

Wal-Mart like many, if not all companies, push their employees to their physical limit to make a buck...I was treated better in the Army than when I worked for Wal-Mart.

Forum List

Back