• Yes

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • It can be, I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At which point did I claim they were consumed by Jews? They aren't, they are consumed by greed. Money is power, and power is domination. Yourself and sallow alike would do well to consider what you could do with the power of wealth, it has nothing to do with a Zionist movement.

Yawn. More OWS crap.
Is there anyone NOT "consumed with greed"? What does that even mean??

There are plenty of people whom are not consumed with greed, and should you see me around later you will find I identify myself with ideals and not ideologies. I'm not a tea partier, and I don't want to occupy Wall Street either. I don't deal in labels, although judging by the libelous nature of your posts I think it's safe to assume you do. You can deflect my point all you want, but this country is ran by the lobbyists who pay for campaigns and not the voters who elect politicians.

Again, what does that even mean?
Lobbyists represent voters. I realize logic is not your forte, Duhkilleez, but bear with me here. Do you think corporations or unions vote?

Lobbyists represent voters. I realize logic is not your forte, Duhkilleez, but bear with me here. Do you think corporations or unions vote?

In 2008 the average price to winning a seat in the House was $1.1 million. The average Congressman makes $174,000 a year while the Speaker of the House makes about $273,000. Congressmen, who write the laws for this country, depend on campaign contributions to keep their jobs. Corporations, led by CEOs who make the kind of money Congressmen need in their bonuses alone, have a board that is concerned with one thing only. Minimize input costs, maximize profit. Why else would they be donating so much money to politicians? What do unions even have to do with this conversation? Where do you think all the special interests and tax loopholes come from?

Are you following all of this, or do I need to dumb it down a little more so you get it?

In 2008 the average price to winning a seat in the House was $1.1 million. The average Congressman makes $174,000 a year while the Speaker of the House makes about $273,000. Congressmen, who write the laws for this country, depend on campaign contributions to keep their jobs. Corporations, led by CEOs who make the kind of money Congressmen need in their bonuses alone, have a board that is concerned with one thing only. Minimize input costs, maximize profit. Why else would they be donating so much money to politicians? What do unions even have to do with this conversation? Where do you think all the special interests and tax loopholes come from?

Are you following all of this, or do I need to dumb it down a little more so you get it?

It would be impossible for you to dumb down anythjing because Dumb is where you start.
Laws and regulations affect businesses. I realize that's a blinding flash of the obvious for most people but clearly you havent gotten the message.
What do unions have to do with this? Do you really think unions dont contribute money etc to campaigns? Do you really think laws are not written to exempt or benefit unions? Really? Tell me you aren't that ill informed. With a straight face.

While the value of the Left-Right Paradigm is still in question, the comments by Rabbi - here and everywhere - suggest that some are so partisan and myopic the value of the term "idiot fringe" remains a proper tool.

WC is actually onto something, albeit it must be a total random accident.

The left - right split is morphing into Big Government + Cronies vs. The Rest of Us, as is ObamaCare demonstrates in high relief.

The left - right split is morphing into Big Government + Cronies vs. The Rest of Us, as is ObamaCare demonstrates in high relief.

Exactly. I've always used the term 'corporatists' - as it accurately describes that style of government. But maybe I just have to admit the term evokes the wrong images for most people (who often see it as an attack on corporations or free markets). Whatever we call it, both major parties cater to the interests of the vested powers and have been selling us out to those interests for decades.

What I feel needs to happen is some kind of coalition of the disaffected. There is common ground between disparate movements like OWS and the Tea Party. We need to focus on the common goal of redirecting government to serve the people (ie all the people, not just special interest groups and corporate lobbyists).

While the value of the Left-Right Paradigm is still in question, the comments by Rabbi - here and everywhere - suggest that some are so partisan and myopic the value of the term "idiot fringe" remains a proper tool.

I think you are being unfair to yourself by calling yourself an idiot. Low information voter. Uninformed. Ignorant. Simplistic. These are more suitable to you than idiot.

I see. Big Government and their Cronies vs. the Idiot Fringe. An apt. observation if not for the fallacy of the False Dilemma ( Definition: A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options).

I think you are being unfair to yourself by calling yourself an idiot. Low information voter. Uninformed. Ignorant. Simplistic. These are more suitable to you than idiot.

How clever of you. You must have a wonderful mentor/Muse.

Yes. One that does not force me to post 10 pages of bullshit questioning something that ought to be obvious. That is, while "Left" and "Right" are useful shorthands to describe general tendencies they fail to describe specific policies, issues and individuals' views of them. That ought to be obvious to anyone who spends time reading books and articles rather than sucking cock in the back of the station house.

Yes. One that does not force me to post 10 pages of bullshit questioning something that ought to be obvious. That is, while "Left" and "Right" are useful shorthands to describe general tendencies they fail to describe specific policies, issues and individuals' views of them. That ought to be obvious to anyone who spends time reading books and articles rather than sucking cock in the back of the station house.

And yet, the word "Leftist" is ubiquitous in the rhetoric posted on this forum by the idiot fringe; yes Rabbi, you are a part of the fringe.

[BTW, what is your fascination with "sucking cock"? Haven't your dates with Warrior satisfied your curiosity?]

lol. True. His partisanship is beyond measurement.

Excellent thread BTW. It appears Righties need to be told what to think. They can't envision not supporting Republicorp.

As for for me, I've never registered as a Democrat & only vote for them, most times, because voting for a Repub is what low-info, reactionary, voters do. I decided to stop voting in national elections after this last mid-term, because the two parties are merely different sides of the same coin- water-carriers for the uber rich

Last edited:
My skills have given me an early retirement, with excellent health care for my wife and I, and an income more than twice that of the mean income of Americans in 2013. I own a California rancher in the SF Bay Area free and clear and another home which we rent to one of my sons and his wife less than a mile from our primary residence. So FU and your condescending ad hominem attack.

I see.

If you REALLY have wealth and health care insurance why are you always sucking up to welfare state bureaucrats.

People with wealth and marketable skills are independent. They don't like giving away their hard earned money.

Probably because I was raised Catholic and the values I learned came from the teachings of Jesus. Of course most know I'm an agnostic, but be Jesus a God, a man or a fiction, he or He had it right.

Really?

So was i.

For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

2 Thessalonians 3:10

i don't think the left-right paradigm is obsolete at all.....i believe 'the left'' would like people to think so for their own reasons....but essentially the difference between left and right remains more force vs. less force.....

Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg

i don't think the left-right paradigm is obsolete at all.....i believe 'the left'' would like people to think so for their own reasons....but essentially the difference between left and right remains more force vs. less force.....

Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6.jpg

That graph is utter bullshit. Even more that two-dimensional charts usually are. Just offhand I'd say fascism, anarchy, theocracy, "modern 'liberalism'" (whatever that means) "classical liberalism" (whatever that means) are all in the wrong place. Some of them don't even fit on the chart at all -- that's the pitfall of a two-dimensional chart.

Neither do those degrees of "force" btw. Force would be, at the very least, at the fringes on both sides. Where left will try to dictate a smaller soda and hire X number of minorites, right will dictate who you can marry and what your worker rights are.

Utter bullshit.

Try more like this:

policomp6.png

There are multiple dimensions depending on what angle you're looking for. Here's an angle looking at the nature of the State:

policompcs.gif

(these being from my link in 73 (q.v.)

Last edited:
Pogo said:
That graph is utter bullshit. Even more that two-dimensional charts usually are. Just offhand I'd say fascism, anarchy, theocracy, "modern 'liberalism'" (whatever that means) "classical liberalism" (whatever that means) are all in the wrong place. Some of them don't even fit on the chart at all -- that's the pitfall of a two-dimensional chart.

Neither do those degrees of "force" btw. Force would be, at the very least, at the fringes on both sides. Where left will try to dictate a smaller soda and hire X number of minorites, right will dictate who you can marry and what your worker rights are.

Utter bullshit.

Try more like this:

not utter bullshit....my basic graph simplifies the bitter truth of the world today....these 'forces' are real....

while i can appreciate the subtleties of your graphs i think it's time we Americans stop the belly-button gazing...

islamic-communism.jpg

The same oligarchy that's been pulling the same strings since at least Eisenhower, who courageously called them out in his farewell address in 1961. The MIC.

Or as Ike wanted to originally call it, the MICC - Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex. See also DC Revolving Door. (Tim Geithner? Michael Taylor? Really?)

You are one of those conspiracy whackadoodlea that thinks the Masons and the Illuminati secretly control the entire world. All your post make sense now.

The military industrial complex is a real thing, and it consists of weapons dealers and investors. Why do you think we've been at a constant state of war since WWII? It's not because there are people trying to invade us, it just makes money.

Fortunately, they aren't the only ones pulling the strings of Obama nor his predecessors, nor his eventual successors. Those with the most pull over the strings of a politician are the ones who donate most generously to their campaigns. Obama's strings are not even the ones to worry about, it's the Congressmen who do the legislating and have no term limits we should be worried about. This isn't a conspiracy theory, either, it's just how Congress works.

There are a lot of things that are real, including Area 51/Groom Lake/Dreamland, that doesn't prove that there is a massive conspiracy that secretly runs the world. By the way, thanks for putting yourself on the whackadoodle list, it saves me the time of taking anything you say seriously.

Let me guess, you actually oppose Citizen's United because it gave people a voice.

Pogo said:

Utter bullshit.

Try more like this:

not utter bullshit....my basic graph simplifies the bitter truth of the world today....these 'forces' are real....

while i can appreciate the subtleties of your graphs i think it's time we Americans stop the belly-button gazing...

islamic-communism.jpg

Yeah I understand that's as deep as your mind can go, carrying around an unworkable two-dimensional simplisticism. And it's not insignificant that you cut off my post just before the charts that destroy yours.

I can only lead the ho to water. Can't make you think. Back to your comic book fantasies, off you go.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back