Is The MSM Wall Starting To Crack...

Politico and Media Matters?!?.....Two of the sources that have gaslighted you poor moonbats about RUSSIA! for over two years?.....Taking about feedback loops?

Do you pathetic saps have so much as a milligram of self-awareness?

ROFLMFAO!
If I had a dime for every time one of you nitwits reflexively lit your hair on fire over a source...........yet are never able to refute a single word they report..........I'd be a millionaire.

Expending the effort to refute confirmed agitprops lends them the credibility that they don't deserve.

Might as well waste your day refuting....

joe-isuzu.jpg

Expending the effort to refute confirmed agitprops lends them the credibility that they don't deserve.
IOW, you've got nothing...........just as I thought. Why do you keep humiliating yourself by exposing your inability to refute the facts while choosing to believe in lies? The mark of all Trumpist cult members.

IOW, you've got nothing...........just as I thought. Why do you keep humiliating yourself by exposing your inability to refute the facts while choosing to believe in lies? The mark of all Trumpist cult members.
If you post swill form Media Matters (Clinton tools) and Politico, it's you who has nothing.

InfoWars is more credible.

If you post swill form Media Matters (Clinton tools) and Politico, it's you who has nothing.

InfoWars is more credible.
Politico is occasionally honest but Media Matters is another matter:

Media Matters Media Bias Rating
Media Matters
News Media

bias-left.png

Media Matters - Media Bias/Fact Check
left7.png

Last edited:
Make the conspirators sweat and think about what deals that they can cut to reduce their jail time....who could they roll-over on....what does Durham have on me?

I don't think anyone is sweating because there is NOTHING to find. Even if they do manage to trump up charges, no jury is ever going to convict people for doing the job assigned to them.

Make the conspirators sweat and think about what deals that they can cut to reduce their jail time....who could they roll-over on....what does Durham have on me?

I don't think anyone is sweating because there is NOTHING to find. Even if they do manage to trump up charges, no jury is ever going to convict people for doing the job assigned to them.

Lying to the FISA court or swearing to someone else's lies is doing the job assigned to them? To a libtard, maybe!

Politico and Media Matters?!?.....Two of the sources that have gaslighted you poor moonbats about RUSSIA! for over two years?.....Taking about feedback loops?

Do you pathetic saps have so much as a milligram of self-awareness?

ROFLMFAO!
If I had a dime for every time one of you nitwits reflexively lit your hair on fire over a source...........yet are never able to refute a single word they report..........I'd be a millionaire.
The irony of your post obviously flew over your flat head.

Really?

Who assigned them the task of falsifying evidence to get an illegal warrant to spy on Trump's campaign?

Had to be Comey, Lynch, or Obama.

Really?

Who assigned them the task of falsifying evidence to get an illegal warrant to spy on Trump's campaign?

Had to be Comey, Lynch, or Obama.

When did you stop beating imbezzling from your employers?

There was no "illegal" warrants, and no spying on the Trump campaign. The IG confirms this is true.

Making up shit and then getting a special investigator to find evidence of that their lies are true, is why Republicans can never find evidence of this things they claim about Democrats. Democrats know that everything they do will be investigated, and they take care not to break the law.

Republicans think they won't get caught doing illegal shit, because Democrats don't get caught doing illegal shit, so they behave badly and get caught. That's why Republicans keep going to jail for doing illegal shit and trampling over the rights of others.

So you already have knowledge or have you just pre-judged without looking?

Frankly, I think you are an idiot.

Lying to the FISA court or swearing to someone else's lies is doing the job assigned to them? To a libtard, maybe!
Brain-dead ... every one of 'em.

By the MSM ignoring the FISA scandal and the spying on a rival campaign by Obama they will lose all credibility once and for all....people know the truth....

There was no "illegal" warrants, and no spying on the Trump campaign. The IG confirms this is true.

Making up shit and then getting a special investigator to find evidence of that their lies are true, is why Republicans can never find evidence of this things they claim about Democrats. Democrats know that everything they do will be investigated, and they take care not to break the law.

Republicans think they won't get caught doing illegal shit, because Democrats don't get caught doing illegal shit, so they behave badly and get caught. That's why Republicans keep going to jail for doing illegal shit and trampling over the rights of others.
You've either lost your mind or you've been misinformed.

IG Horowitz confirmed to a 100% certainty that the FBI made 17 major misrepresentations to the FISA judge, all 17 being anti-Page.

One was manufacturing evidence by changing an email from "Was a CIA asset " to "Was not a CIA asset". They also failed to tell the FISA judge that the Steele Dowas known to be a false document paid for by Hillary an DC thr DNC.

In cases you didn't know it, unlike NAZI Germany, that's illegal in America.

You've either lost your mind or you've been misinformed.

IG Horowitz confirmed to a 100% certainty that the FBI made 17 major misrepresentations to the FISA judge, all 17 being anti-Page.

One was manufacturing evidence by changing an email from "Was a CIA asset " to "Was not a CIA asset". They also failed to tell the FISA judge that the Steele Dowas known to be a false document paid for by Hillary an DC thr DNC.

In cases you didn't know it, unlike NAZI Germany, that's illegal in America.
You know their media narrative ("Orangeman Bad") is teetering when even loony-left Newsweek blames Pelosi for the Dem's FUBAR.

Nancy Pelosi is playing political games with the U.S. Constitution over Donald Trump's impeachment | Opinion

Forum List

Back