Is the Quran Gods words?

Gee, dajjal, it seems that when you take a verse out of context it tends to cause confusion, and misinformation.

You cannot be honest for once, can ya?

The whole chapter is titled the "Spoils of War"

It has 75 verses, too many to post here. People can search it and decide themselves, rather than go to your foolish preaching.

Too right, there is a whole sura in the quran entitled Spoils of war. That is exactly my point.

The quran is not a holy book, or a message from God, it is the handbook of an Arab bandit who stole religion from the Bible to scare people into fighting for him.
He then pays them off by claiming that God said it is right to take booty in war.

Quran sura 8.69 But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear God: for
God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

You're wrong. It's a guide, religion goes into everything, Islam is about every aspect of life, the spoils of war were addressed by God as well. He guides them through everything.

And the verse 8:12 is directly referring to the battle where Muslims had angels help them. So in a war, if you want to live, you kill the enemies. That's common sense

The quran divides people into believers and unbelievers in Muhammad.
It says believers will be rewarded in heaven if they die in battle and it says that unbelievers will burn in eternal hell. It says that the curse of God is on unbelievers.
It sets believers against unbelievers in war and hatred.

How obvious does it have to be for muslims to see they have been deceived by a false prophet, and a war monger?

Would a just God create a world full of people and then take sides and set them at war?

How foolish are you?

Every religion separates believers with unbelievers, Islam says unbelievers are on a wrong path.

It's so obvious a quarter of the world are Muslims.

Maybe you're wrong and stupid?

So because unbelivers in Muhammad are on the wrong path, they must be destroyed?
According to the Unholy Quran, God continually destroys people.
Who would worship such a God, but the gullible who believe they are going to be saved because they are believers. They do not seem to care that the God they worship is a sadistic homicidal monster, as long as they are among the saved. But a God that creates people, only to drown them is not worth worshipping.
See the following list of people the quran says God has destroyed.

7.4 How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest.

8.54 (Deeds) after the manner of the people of Pharaoh and those before them": They treated as false the Signs of their Lord: so We destroyed them for their crimes, and We drowned the people of Pharaoh: for they were all oppressors and wrong- doers.

10.13 Generations before you We destroyed when they did wrong: their apostles came to them with clear-signs, but they would not believe! thus do We requite those who sin!

17.17 How many generations have We destroyed after Noah? and enough is thy Lord to note and see the sins of His servants.

18.59 Such were the populations we destroyed when they committed iniquities; but we fixed an appointed time for their destruction.

19.74 But how many (countless) generations before them have we destroyed, who were even better in equipment and in glitter to the eye?

19.98 But how many (countless) generations before them have We destroyed? Canst thou find a single one of them (now) or hear (so much as) a whisper of them?

44.37 What! Are they better than the people of Tubba and those who were before them? We destroyed them because they were guilty of sin.

053.050 And that it is He Who destroyed the (powerful) ancient 'Ad (people),

53.53 And He destroyed the Overthrown Cities (of Sodom and Gomorrah).

54.34 We sent against them a violent Tornado with showers of stones, (which destroyed them), except Lut's household: them We delivered by early Dawn,-

69.5 But the Thamud,- they were destroyed by a terrible Storm of thunder and lightning!

69.6 And the 'Ad, they were destroyed by a furious Wind, exceedingly violent;

The quran says that unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement will burn in eternal hellfire, and then gives lurid descriptions of hell. Does this mean that God is going to do the following things to all Buddhists and Hindus?

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

That Surah is on the events of the Torah and time of Moses. God did flood the Egyptians at the time according to abrahamic religions.

These stories are in the Bible as well. But we know you can't control your Muslim hate.

The quran says that unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement will burn in eternal hellfire, and then gives lurid descriptions of hell. Does this mean that God is going to do the following things to all Buddhists and Hindus?

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

A Muslim isn't by name, The Koran says Christians and Jews, many will go to Heaven before Muhammad. And after, it depends on Gods judgement.

If Islam is truly Gods religion. Then it's correct.

Islam also says many Muslims will go to hellfire, being a Muslim isn't about name, it's the tenets, speech and heart. That's why Muslims call other Prophets muslims, because they technically follow the way of God.

True followers of a God will make it to Paradiase.

I bet Muhammy couldn't even read or write.

Correct. Mohammed was illiterate.

The Koran was compiled after his death by his followers. In order for something that Mohammed said to be included, it had to be witnessed by no less than 2 followers.

Here are more blood thirsty and contradictory verses from sura 8.
Verse 8.65 says believers can defeat odds of ten to one. But in the next verse he thinks the better of it, and makes the odds two to one.

8.65 O Apostle! rouse the Believers to the fight. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred: if a hundred, they will vanquish a thousand of the Unbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

8.66 For the present, God hath lightened your (task), for He knoweth that there is a weak spot in you: But (even so), if there are a hundred of you, patient and persevering, they will vanquish two hundred, and if a thousand, they will vanquish two thousand, with the leave of God: for God is with those who patiently persevere.

Then in the next verse Muhammad says he will not take prisoners until he has subdued the land. This presumably means captives will be killed.

8.67 It is not fitting for an apostle that he should have prisoners of war until he hath thoroughly subdued the land. Ye look for the temporal goods of this world; but God looketh to the Hereafter: And God is Exalted in might, Wise.

Is Muhammed a prophet ?? watch to the end please

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrvG_2AsoU&list=UUtRmRQ6mLyPFzQTwV8ZNJew&index=25&feature=plcp]Onun peygamber oldu[/ame]

Is Quran full of contradictory ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uVyrZzLnns&list=UUtRmRQ6mLyPFzQTwV8ZNJew&index=4&feature=plcp]Kuranda çeli[/ame]

Laurence B. Brown famous atheist denied Quran and Bible

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwklFQw738&feature=related]Ateist doktorun mucizevi Müslüman olu[/ame]

in the Quran Name of Prophets Moses and Prophets Jesus passing more than Prophets Muhammed .. Quran is from the same God. people changing them in their interest .. you should look whole Quran and whole life of Prophet Muhammed .. Prophets Muhammed life show us even every details you can't see these details in any others prophets .. you should read Whole Quran not just some words that you will use to blame it ..if you look Quran for to find God you 'll find , if you look Quran for make demogogy you 'll not find God .. i suggest you talk with people who is converted islam , they are better than natural muslims , becoz they search every details .. i think these people understand more clearly islam .. i'm not believing in God with unconcisous way .. if i found something that shows Quran is not from God .. i would not believe it .. and people changing islam in their interest too as people changed Christianity , or Judaism ... Hadith could be changed but Quran is last holy book and never gonna be changed ..i think

Last edited:
FkingAmazing,
I have read the quran, and I have several English translations of it for comparison. I found the quran poorly written mumbling, repedetive, and without narrative. I have written several pieces about that which I posted in the first few pages of this thread.
For example, I wrote a piece on sura 12 which makes plain that the story is a half remembered rendition of the bible story which leaves out many essential details that make the story comprehensible. It is obvious Muhammad had the bible read to him then repeated what he could remember.

There is also the issue of the cruelty of Allah, who the quran makes out to be an incompetent sadisic monster. The truth about Muhammads actions can be seen in my sig, which is a reputable hadith that shows how barbaric he really was, ordering torture and murders.

As for Muhammad, there is only one message in the quran, and that is obey Muhammad.
It says many times, "obey Allah and the messenger".
I watched the first video you posted, and the speaker seems to have missed that.

Here is one verse of many, that says the same thing, "fear God and obey me"
That is the entire and only meaning and purpose of the quran, a book of nonsense, made up to scare Arab bandits into fighting Muhammads battles for him. He uses the fear of God to make people obey him.

Quran sura 3.50 "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

FkingAmazing,
I have read the quran, and I have several English translations of it for comparison. I found the quran poorly written mumbling, repedetive, and without narrative. I have written several pieces about that which I posted in the first few pages of this thread.
For example, I wrote a piece on sura 12 which makes plain that the story is a half remembered rendition of the bible story which leaves out many essential details that make the story comprehensible. It is obvious Muhammad had the bible read to him then repeated what he could remember.

There is also the issue of the cruelty of Allah, who the quran makes out to be an incompetent sadisic monster. The truth about Muhammads actions can be seen in my sig, which is a reputable hadith that shows how barbaric he really was, ordering torture and murders.

As for Muhammad, there is only one message in the quran, and that is obey Muhammad.
It says many times, "obey Allah and the messenger".
I watched the first video you posted, and the speaker seems to have missed that.

yeah man , if the things you wrote seems logical to me , be sure i would believe in you not the God...

you are reading Quran like you dont wanna understand it .. you dont see anny good thing in Quran and Prophet Muhammed .. you just see the thing thats could be interpreted differently .. so i cant help it ..

Pharaoh was knowing that Muhammed was prophet but he said why i 'm not prophet , i'm the richest , i'm the elite ..why he became prophet ..? Muhammed lived whole life worst than a poor people .. leave these prejudices and searh Quran , Prophet Muhammed .. i suggest to you .. there was lots of people thinks like you than converted islam .. but after they wanted to find God , searching it without any prejudices .. actually whatever i say you will go in your way ... but its my mission to say .. i'm open minded i give attention all people thoughts becoz i think maybe i'm wrong .. i suggest you just search pure Quran and Prophet Muhammed also Bible and the other religions ..

but you seems like you've committed to deny Quran so there is nothing to do with you ... for example watch these video this guy american doctor old atheist ... i seggest to learn these people not the from natural muslims .. becoz these people searched all the things you've confused

Last edited by a moderator:
FckingAmazing, you said
" i suggest you just search pure Quran and Prophet Muhammad also Bible and the other religions .."

I have been searching for the truth all my life and I am now a pensioner. As I just said on another thread I abandoned the God of wrath in the bible when I was 16, as I could not believe any kind of God could be that cruel. I went to bible classes until they started talking about hellfire, then I walked out, on the grounds that no God I could respect would do such things to anyone.
I then started going to spiritualist churches, and theosophy (occult) meetings. I also got involved in several guru cults, which I started a thread about. ( I just bounced it for you to read)
In the end I do think there is a God and he is infinitely great, and totally just. The universe is just one plane that we incarnate in for experience sake. We evolve through many lives, on many different planets, until reaching enlightenment. After which our immortal spirit goes on evolving in higher worlds.

It took me a lifetime to come to these conclusions and so I brought all that experience to my reading of the quran. I soon smelled a rat in the first few pages, and concluded it was not inspired by God. I thought it was going to be spiritual, like the teachings of Jesus, or the Buddha, who's teachings I greatly respect. But it turned out to be a poorly remembered rehash of bible stories, with some Arab myths.
Everything I read after that only confirmed my initial impression that the quran is terrible lies about God ,designed to scare people into obeying Muhammad.

You could do worse than believe what I am saying, because I could save you a lifetime of searching.

Last edited:
FckingAmazing, you said
" i suggest you just search pure Quran and Prophet Muhammad also Bible and the other religions .."

I have been searching for the truth all my life and I am now a pensioner. As I just said on another thread I abandoned the God of wrath in the bible when I was 16, as I could not believe any kind of God could be that cruel. I went to bible classes until they started talking about hellfire, then I walked out, on the grounds that no God I could respect would do such things to anyone.
I then started going to spiritualist churches, and theosophy (occult) meetings. I also got involved in several guru cults, which I started a thread about. ( I just bounced it for you to read)
In the end I do think there is a God and he is infinitely great, and totally just. The universe is just one plane that we incarnate in for experience sake. We evolve through many lives, on many different planets, until reaching enlightenment. After which our immortal spirit goes on evolving in higher worlds.

It took me a lifetime to come to these conclusions and so I brought all that experience to my reading of the quran. I soon smelled a rat in the first few pages, and concluded it was not inspired by God. I thought it was going to be spiritual, like the teachings of Jesus, or the Buddha, who's teachings I greatly respect. But it turned out to be a poorly remembered rehash of bible stories, with some Arab myths.
Everything I read after that only confirmed my initial impression that the quran is terrible lies about God ,designed to scare people into obeying Muhammad.

You could do worse than believe what I am saying, because I could save you a lifetime of searching.

if you just would not believe Quran its okay ..but you are trying to deny it with all your heart it means you are not just dont believe in Quran you are agains to Quran as its your job as you are paid for this .. its strange .. this is like your mission in the world to deny Quran .. its really strange .. i dont see in you you are really searching Quran .. its seems you are fighting with Quran .. nevermind everybody have missions to do you are doing your work . i believe Christiany and other holly books from God ..and i believe that people changed them .. if i look Iran that represent islam.. i wouldnot believe islam .. i belive pure islam so its Quran..

Last edited:
To those new to reading the quran, I recommend reading it from back to front. That is read sura 114 first and work your way back to sura 2. The quran is not compiled chronologically but by the length of ther verses, and the earliest suras are mostly at the back any way, so it makes sense to read it backwards. In any case it is hard to read sura 2 first, as it is lengthy.

So reading backwards, the first sura that has real details you can criticise is sura 111 where Muhammad condemns his own aunt and uncle for not believing in him. I wrote a piece about that at the beginning of this thread.

Then comes sura 105, which is claiming that Allah sent a flock of birds that destroyed the Abyssinian army by dropping clay stones on them. Since no such incident is recorded in history, and since it is totally unrealistic that birds could destroy an army, especially one that probably carried shields, I suggest that sura 105 is the first evidence the quran is bunk, if you read it from the back.
See the sura for yourselves.

THE ELEPHANT, SURA NO. 105

105.1 Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
105.2 Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
105.3 And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
105.4 Striking them with stones of baked clay.
105.5 Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.

Forum List

Back