Is the Quran Gods words?

.​

why don't you look at the The Scientific Miracles in the Qur'an to decide whether it is God word or not ??

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8aPcobIZA]100% proof the Qur'an is The Word of God. - YouTube[/ame]

.​

why don't you look at the Miracles in the Qur'an to decide whether it is God word or not ??

There are no miracles in the quran. Jesus did miracles, Muhammad did not.

The quran says the sun orbits the earth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOYpjZywUPA]christian scientist confirm Quran is true! - YouTube[/ame]

In this website :

Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar

you will read miracles :

A-In the Glorious Qur'an
Universe
Earth
Plant
Animals
Human Beings
Historical
Legislative
Educational
Medical
Understanding Islam
Embracing Islam
Signs of the Greatness of Allah
Prophets of Islam
Miscellaneous
Questions &Answers
New Muslims
B- In the Sunnah
Universe
Earth
Plant
Animals
Human Beings
Historical
Legislative
Educational
Medical
Understanding Islam
Embracing Islam
Signs of the Greatness of Allah
Prophets of Islam
Miscellaneous
Questions &Answers

Last edited:
Flowery, In answer to the first video you posted today ,here is a piece I wrote on the embryo in the Quran.

Quran sura 22.5 O Mankind! if ye have a doubt about the resurrection (consider) that we created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh partly formed and partly unformed, in order that we may manifest (our power) to you. And we cause whom we will to rest in the wombs for an appropriate term. Then do we bring you out as babes, then (foster you) That ye may reach your age of full strength; Translated By Yusuf Ali.

Anyone who believes this brief verse in the quran referring to the embryo is a revelation from God should study the writings of Galen. He was born in AD129 and his writings are a truly staggering insight into the workings of the human body for such a time. He discusses the function of the womb and the uterus, and the development of the embryo and foetus. Most of his knowledge came from observation and the dissection of animals, and most of his false assumptions doubtlessly come from the fact he did not dissect human bodies.
His works were originally written in Greek, but were translated into Latin and Arabic. Such knowledge was in the world 500 years before Muhammad's time, and Hippocrates made astounding medical observations one thousand years before Muhammad. Since sura 22 was reputedlty revealed in Madinah, or during the later Makkan period Muhammad had already spent ten years or more aquiring the spoils of War, and it is known that books were highly prised items, so knowledge of Galen's writings could have been acquired from looted manuscripts.

Here are some brief extracts from Galens, On the natural faculties, book3. These texts being rich in detailed factual observations.

"For, as we know it takes nine months in most women for the foetus to attain maturity in the womb, this organ having its neck quite closed, and entirely surrounding the embryo together with the chorion."

The following quote shows Galen fully understood the role of sex in the reproductive process.

"The women believe they have received the semen which comes from the male, and they are retaining it."

Finally Galen shows that Hippocrates(c 460-c370 BC) before him was aware of details of pregnancy 500 years earlier.

"Hippocrates, who was the first of all physicians and philosophers to declare that the os uteri closes during pregnancy and inflammation."

Predating this detailed Greek scientific knowledge formed from observation and dissection of near human animals, the bible itself shows knowledge of the womb and conception.

The word womb appears 71 times in the King James Bible. Here are some pertinent extracts.

OT Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

OT Hosea 9:14 Give them, O Lord; what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.

NT Luke 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

NT Luke 1:41 And it came to pass, that when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost.

Here is one of many verses that states man was formed from dust.
OT Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man out of the dust of the Ground,
The bible also talks of the seed of copulation at Leviticus 15:16 and 15:17 and 15:18. So there is no revelation in using the word sperm, and in fact other English translations, such as Pickthall use the word seed, not sperm, so the exact translation of the Arabic word makes no difference to the implication that such knowledge was in the world.
In short there is no new information in the quran concerning the birth process, unless one claims that the mention of a leech like clot of blood is a revelation that describes a new embryo. But for a man who had eleven wives, and was fully aware of the links between menstrual blood, and the lack of it during pregnancy, it only took one miscarriage for him to see a tiny foetus for himself. Therefore verse 22.5 of the quran did not require any revelation from God, as Muhammad could have been well aware of most of what is involved in the natural process of gestation.

Flowery, you are spamming me with stuff you did not write. Why not do your own thinking, and your own writing, like I did. Here is a piece I wrote that proves the quran says the sun orbits the earth, this proves the so called science in the quran is bunk.

when the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 and 36.38 that the sun has an orbit, Imams claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the flat earth and is reset every dawn , and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. The hadith is clearly saying the sun orbits the earth, and it is a fuller explanation of verse 36.38 in the quran.

.​

why don't you look at the Miracles in the Qur'an to decide whether it is God word or not ??

Oh my god
Who said that ???

How come you judge this book and you don't even read it !!!
Here you are prove to me once again that some members rely on MEDIA , television and newspapers as key sources of knowledge

You are challenging scientists and that does not make sense
Non-Muslim scholars themselves have proven that the Qur'an is the word of the Lord

You are absolutely unfair and does not even think neutrally
biased
and this is not good at all

Read that websites and watch those videos , I don't want you to convert to Islam, I just want you to be FAIR when you want to talk about others religion because this is a good for your credibility

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUPYs0gElU]* [Holy] Quran : Top Scientists Comments on Scientific Miracles in the Quran * # Faith and Science # - YouTube[/ame]

.​

Oh my god
Who said that ???

How come you judge this book and you don't even read it !!!
Here you are prove to me once again that some members rely on MEDIA , television and newspapers as key sources of knowledge

You are challenging scientists and that does not make sense
Non-Muslim scholars themselves have proven that the Qur'an is the word of the Lord

You are absolutely unfair and does not even think neutrally
biased
and this is not good at all

Read that websites and watch those videos , I don't want you to convert to Islam, I just want you to be FAIR when you want to talk about others religion because this is a good for your credibility

I have read the Quran, in fact I have three English translations that I compare for accuracy.
I have also read a number of hadiths, and my last post shows that a hadith clearly says the sun orbits the earth, and that is what is meant by the quran, verse 36.38

I am not spamming , I just post my replies before I notice your replies
I don't want to write any thing in my word, because you don't trust me, so you won't relive my ,, so I decided to show you others opinion , who you may trust like scientists opinions

I am not spamming , I just post my replies before I notice your replies
I don't want to write any thing in my word, because you don't trust me, so you won't relive my ,, so I decided to show you others opinion , who you may trust like scientists opinions

I trust my own experience of spiritual matters, and not some so called scientist.

According to the quran I will burn in eternal hellire, because I reject Allah and the day of judgement. But I am not afraid because I know in my heart that God will not burn anyone.
I have faith in a God far greater than the monster the Quran describes, and I would never worship a God that did burn people. The following quote says it far better than I can.

"I cannot believe that there is any being in this universe who has created a human soul for eternal pain. I would rather that every god would destroy himself; I would rather that we all should go to eternal chaos, to black and starless night, than that just one soul should suffer eternal agony".

Robert G. Ingersoll (1833-99):

The Hadith doesn't say the sun orbits the earth at all ,,

it describes something we can see ,, you by yourself always say : sunrise and sunset !!!!
does this mean the sun rise or it set !! absolutely not ,, but it bear to us that it does

so
bring me evidence that the Qur'an said sun orbits the earth ???

and by the way
the Hadith that you put in your signature is not completed
Those men that was killed were murderer , they killed people and steal their money

You should know that the honest man should has the credibility and clarify all aspects of every thing that he put

How can I believe a person has no credibility and always believe himself and don't care about scientist and their researches ???

I have read the Quran, in fact I have three English translations that I compare for accuracy.

OK ,, Now I got it ,, you read the Qur'an in YOUR own English translation
Surely you will MISS understand this book

The Hadith doesn't say the sun orbits the earth at all ,,

it describes something we can see ,, you by yourself always say : sunrise and sunset !!!!
does this mean the sun rise or it set !! absolutely not ,, but it bear to us that it does

so
bring me evidence that the Qur'an said sun orbits the earth ???

Try reading the Hadith with an open mind and consider the logic of my interpretation , and I think you will see it does say the sun orbits the earth.

The quran says the sun and the moon each have an orbit, at a number of places, as it says in my post above.

His works were originally written in Greek, but were translated into Latin and Arabic. Such knowledge was in the world 500 years before Muhammad's time, .

If you want to know the reply to this post
watch this to the end:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcFIQgdFXEY]One of the Miracles of the Quran explained by Yusuf Estes - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back