Is the Republican Base addicted to being terrorized?

Do Obama Fluffers even need kneepads anymore? 6 years of it, they should be calloused by now
this from a guy who sucks more Reagan dick than Nancy did for all 40 whatever years they where married.
take away the fear and conspiracy and the GOP would be dead.

Take away welfare and the Dems would be dead

FACT

Red States are welfare states. Everyone knows it. When Republicans get welfare, they don't think of it as welfare because they feel entitled.
my nice blue State has quite a few welfare recipients.....and lots of these blue people feel pretty damned entitled...yea i know....hard to believe....

So what? Welfare to Blue States is a drop in the bucket to what Red States get and you know it.
you are acting like only red states have welfare.....when my state has maybe more recipients than any state....and its because of the unemployment here and the high taxes which are strangling people driving them out......and that is mainly because of those guys who you think cant do no wrong.....and you know it....

this from a guy who sucks more Reagan dick than Nancy did for all 40 whatever years they where married.

FACT

Red States are welfare states. Everyone knows it. When Republicans get welfare, they don't think of it as welfare because they feel entitled.
my nice blue State has quite a few welfare recipients.....and lots of these blue people feel pretty damned entitled...yea i know....hard to believe....

So what? Welfare to Blue States is a drop in the bucket to what Red States get and you know it.
you are acting like only red states have welfare.....when my state has maybe more recipients than any state....and its because of the unemployment here and the high taxes which are strangling people driving them out......and that is mainly because of those guys who you think cant do no wrong.....and you know it....

Don't imagine. The truth is that welfare in Blue States is a drop in the bucket from the soaking Blue States get from Red State Welfare. And for Red States that don't believe in technology, innovation or education and science, it will only get worse.

Do Obama Fluffers even need kneepads anymore? 6 years of it, they should be calloused by now

Talk about "fear mongering." Have you heard the latest? Libs are trying to scare everyone into believing that the world is melting.

You misspelled Scientists

"Obama hates white people"

"Riots in Ferguson"

"Knock out Game"

"Terror Color Codes" tell when to be most afraid and usually it was around election times

"Isis in America"

"Ebola"

"Do you trust those Doctors dealing with Ebola?" :doubt:

You can tear things down with fear-mongering, hate-mongering, and mudslinging - but you can't build anything up.

FACT

Don't imagine. The truth is that welfare in Blue States is a drop in the bucket from the soaking Blue States get from Red State Welfare. And for Red States that don't believe in technology, innovation or education and science, it will only get worse.
imagining what?....are you saying California does not have high numbers of people on welfare?.....high UE in 28 Counties?....high taxes that are driving people out?....

It's interesting that you're still taking it up your rear from Reagan all these years later.

Now that's a legacy.

FACT

Name a state that doesn't believe in technology, innovation, education, or science Rdean. You of course can't.

"Maobama"
"death panels"
"Kenyan Born"
"Obama is friends with the Muslims"
"southern Border has Isis coming across it"
"Ebola coming across souther border"
"Mexicans coming across southern border"

Look at the way their leadership has terrorized the GOP base during the last 20 years.

Remember when they said Obama was going to release al Qaeda into your back yard?

Just the most recent alone.

Obama will declare martial law.

Obama is releasing Ebola into the country as get back for slavery.

Refugee children are full of disease.

If you tax the wealthy they won't create jobs.

Mushroom cloud.

Isis is coming to get you.

Come on. The list is endless. And how many of those so called predictions came true? It doesn't matter. It's not important whether they are lies. The GOP gets a thrill being terrorized. Instead of thinking "we've tricked", they are thinking, "we dodged a bullet".
Do you get paid to lay on your back?

"Maobama"
"death panels"
"Kenyan Born"
Shouldn't you be off creating todays race baiting thread?

"Maobama"
"death panels"
"Kenyan Born"
Shouldn't you be off creating todays race baiting thread?

"Race baiting"
"Jesse Jackson"
"The Weather Underground"
"Liberals in Colleges destroying America"
"Look what someone on Twitter said"
"Black Panthers"

FACT

Dummy, I showed conclusively last night that welfare in "red states" goes primarily to "blue counties"

moron
Careful. These LIB pussy-boys never like to read any facts.

The LIB pussy-boys have been accusing the REPs of "waging a war" on every fucking thing that moves.
I guess the REPs aren't interested in having a single woman/poor/illegal/dope addict ever cast a vote for the GOP.
We'll see how many women the REPs are supposed to be waging a war on will cast their vote to kick the LIB pussy-boy senators out of office soon.
There's no more "free shit" promised to the Blacks so they won't bother to turn out.

Look at the way their leadership has terrorized the GOP base during the last 20 years.

Remember when they said Obama was going to release al Qaeda into your back yard?

Just the most recent alone.

Obama will declare martial law.

Obama is releasing Ebola into the country as get back for slavery.

Refugee children are full of disease.

If you tax the wealthy they won't create jobs.

Mushroom cloud.

Isis is coming to get you.

Come on. The list is endless. And how many of those so called predictions came true? It doesn't matter. It's not important whether they are lies. The GOP gets a thrill being terrorized. Instead of thinking "we've tricked", they are thinking, "we dodged a bullet".

The politics of fear is alive and well in both parties.
The far left wants you terrified of climate change, the far right wants you terrified of black people.

imagining what?....are you saying California does not have high numbers of people on welfare?.....high UE in 28 Counties?....high taxes that are driving people out?....

It's not the wealthy or super educated who are leaving California. It's the uneducated hoping to find minimum wage jobs in Texas. Those stats have been posted before.

FACT

Dummy, I showed conclusively last night that welfare in "red states" goes primarily to "blue counties"

moron
Careful. These LIB pussy-boys never like to read any facts.

Republicans are such a bunch of dum dums. Most welfare isn't a few checks to poor people. That's only a drop in the bucket.

When the federal government has to step in to help Red States out of a jam, that's where the big bucks come into play.

Forum List

Back