Is the Republican "Plan" to expand their base working?

R

rdean

Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

Republicans are against women's rights.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

They've talked about denying citizenship to Hispanic babies born here.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

Why do you always start stupid threads? your as bad as anticap.....

How is not supporting Martin against women's rights?

How is not supporting Martin against gay rights?

How is not supporting Martin against Latinos?

Absolutely ludicrous.

Last edited:

Absolutely ludicrous.

Moreover, How is supportng Zimmerman in being found not guilty, when he isn't guilty, against Martin at all?

Absolutely ludicrous.

Moreover, How is supportng Zimmerman in being found not guilty, when he isn't guilty, against Martin at all?

Well, we must support child killers. We support justice not stupidity. :)

Thoughts?

"It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman was found not guilty"? Martin was killed 15 months ago. What do you have to do to the radical left wing base. hit them over the head with current events? Liberal men have gotten it in their pretty little heads that they are doing women a favor if they pressure them into the horrible experience of Partial Birth Abortion" because the poor libs can't stand the pressure of fatherhood.

Absolutely ludicrous.

Well, we must support child killers. We support justice not stupidity. :)

I wasnt aware of any children involved in the Zimmerman case. And we are pretty clear about opposing abortion. Not sure what he has to complain about.

Another race thread from R "90% of Republicans are White and I'm not obsessed with race" Dean

When you say "we" do you mean you and the voices in your head?

PenguinS.jpg

derp Derp Derp DERp DErP DEPRAA republicans

Democrat senator Schumer threatened Americans with riots and violence unless illegal aliens were offered a path to citizenship. Next thing you know the NY Times invents a new racial category of "white hispanic" so they can play one race against the other in a tragic shooting. Meanwhile about 80% of Americans think partial birth abortion is wrong and the radical left hides the fact that the nut case abortion fanatics in Texas are supporting partial birth abortion. How is the democrat base working out?

Thoughts?

so do many of your fellow lefties out here dumbass....

In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

funny i dont see the link you say you ALWAYS supply.....

Thoughts?

Why do you always start stupid threads? your as bad as anticap.....

Dean is our resident Comic.....when you are tired of serious threads and want to laugh at some bullshit....find one of his threads....Dudley is another one.....fun for the whole family.....

Forum List

Back