Is the US to blame for all of Cuba's ills?

People suffered for 60 years but you felt good.

I don't feel good that the Cuban people have suffered under Communism for 60 years.

But you are fine with our sanctions that contributed to their suffering and accomplished nothing.

What diplomatic efforts has Cuba made to improve relations since the whole, being our enemy thing?

Not my issue. People are. Politics sucks.

Cuba is the small nation that choose to be the enemy of the superpower that lived right next door. Not a good plan.

If you care about people, then what Cuba does diplomatically to repair that damage, is important.

Have they stopped all the rhetoric about how America is evul, for example?

I can't say that I see them saying much of anything but as others have noted, China and other countries will step in and fulfill what they need.

We can continue to pretend we are doing something.

This is how things work. We put sanctions on China and other countries stepped in to fill their needs. If we prefer to spin our wheels, that's on you (and others) I guess.

Ok. Then they don't need access to the world's largest market, which just happens to be right next door.

Have a good time, and stop bothering me kid.

They don't so much now. We ceded that to others because.........???

So we would feel better?

Your pretense of not knowing about the Cold War, is .... dismissed.

Cuba made a bad call. They choose to be our enemy. When they are right next door. Their side lost the Cold War and they have done nothing to repair relations.

Ball is in their court.

They want to be China's bitch? lol, sure, the Chinese are well known for being gentle masters.

Cuba said all kinds of things 60 years ago. Irrelevant today.

Oh? You saying that don't talk the line of jive anymore?

I see very little.

So, you don't know? Neither do I. I assume they still talk the shit, because why would they not?

It's not like we are going to DO anything about it. So, why not talk tough and maybe fool someone here and there into thinking they are relevant, and maybe get some loving from other anti-American assholes in the world, of which there are many, even inside the US.

Supporting the idea that any country that doesn't bend to our every whim is our enemy is the anti-american position.
So true, yet so many Americans don’t get that.

Cuba did a little more than, "not bend to our every whim".

And hey, I'm open to hearing what they are doing to mend relations. After all, Cold War is over.
Yeah it’s up to little Cuba to fix the relationship, after the US government’s 60 year attack on it.

Agreed. We don't need them, they need US. They want better relations, I'm open to what they have to say.

Perfect attitude for what pretends to be a Christian nation.
The problem is that all have to be Christian. And those who are not play games to guilt people. Guilting them to the abyss.

All do not. We pretend we are a Christian nation. For far too many, politics is their religion.
There are many people who live Christian lives. And at a cheaper price then secular ones.

I'm not sure how that addresses anything I've said.

I don't feel good that the Cuban people have suffered under Communism for 60 years.

But you are fine with our sanctions that contributed to their suffering and accomplished nothing.

What diplomatic efforts has Cuba made to improve relations since the whole, being our enemy thing?

Cuba is the small nation that choose to be the enemy of the superpower that lived right next door. Not a good plan.

If you care about people, then what Cuba does diplomatically to repair that damage, is important.

I can't say that I see them saying much of anything but as others have noted, China and other countries will step in and fulfill what they need.

This is how things work. We put sanctions on China and other countries stepped in to fill their needs. If we prefer to spin our wheels, that's on you (and others) I guess.

Ok. Then they don't need access to the world's largest market, which just happens to be right next door.

So we would feel better?

Cuba made a bad call. They choose to be our enemy. When they are right next door. Their side lost the Cold War and they have done nothing to repair relations.

Ball is in their court.

They want to be China's bitch? lol, sure, the Chinese are well known for being gentle masters.

I see very little.

So, you don't know? Neither do I. I assume they still talk the shit, because why would they not?

It's not like we are going to DO anything about it. So, why not talk tough and maybe fool someone here and there into thinking they are relevant, and maybe get some loving from other anti-American assholes in the world, of which there are many, even inside the US.

Supporting the idea that any country that doesn't bend to our every whim is our enemy is the anti-american position.

And hey, I'm open to hearing what they are doing to mend relations. After all, Cold War is over.
Yeah it’s up to little Cuba to fix the relationship, after the US government’s 60 year attack on it.

Agreed. We don't need them, they need US. They want better relations, I'm open to what they have to say.

I'm open to better relations from an enemy. What more do you want from me? Biden is a good little lefty, and he's not all there, perfect time for them to make a diplomatic move.
So much wrong with that little post. We made them an enemy, so we can unmake them. Biden is a neocon no different from most of our recent presidents. This is why he’s not opening up to Cuba.

They choose to be an enemy. When they knew damn well that they were 90 miles from US and on the other side of the planet from their strongest ally.

That was a bad plan. It is up to them to fix it.

60 years ago. Get over it.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

The problem is that all have to be Christian. And those who are not play games to guilt people. Guilting them to the abyss.

All do not. We pretend we are a Christian nation. For far too many, politics is their religion.

Funny, I've had long, long drag out arguments with leftards that consider the idea that we " are a Christian Nation" to be pure evulness.

Now a lefty wants to use that to get soft treatment for a commie hellhole.

View attachment 513373

Not being able to address what I say you have to try and paint me in your safe little box.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

I'm open to better relations from an enemy. What more do you want from me? Biden is a good little lefty, and he's not all there, perfect time for them to make a diplomatic move.
So much wrong with that little post. We made them an enemy, so we can unmake them. Biden is a neocon no different from most of our recent presidents. This is why he’s not opening up to Cuba.

They choose to be an enemy. When they knew damn well that they were 90 miles from US and on the other side of the planet from their strongest ally.

I mostly am. I'm open to them making a diplomatic attempt for better relations.

Question: Have they stopped their use of anti-American rhetoric and propaganda?

Have they stopped funding anti-American communists revolutionaries who see themselves as fighting a protracted struggle against US and want to eventually destroy US, with tens of millions of Americans killed?

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

Funny, I've had long, long drag out arguments with leftards that consider the idea that we " are a Christian Nation" to be pure evulness.

View attachment 513373

Not being able to address what I say you have to try and paint me in your safe little box.

Just keeping it real.

Do you believe that we are a Christian Nation and that we SHOULD base our national policies on our Christian heritage and ideals?

You know, since you brought it up.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

Have they stopped funding anti-American communists revolutionaries who see themselves as fighting a protracted struggle against US and want to eventually destroy US, with tens of millions of Americans killed?

I've not seen the people say a negative thing.

Again, all you care about is your lousy politics.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

Do you believe that we are a Christian Nation and that we SHOULD base our national policies on our Christian heritage and ideals?

No we are not but I believe we should live more up to the principles people pretend they have

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

Diplomacy is international politics. If you want better diplomatic relations between two nations, that is a matter of politics.

That you are playing dumb, shows that you don't really care about this issue, you just want to play a little game where you get to pretend that America is the bad guy.

If Cuba wants to improve it's economy, and thus the lives of it's citizens, it needs better diplomatic relations with America.

First step, stop the attitude. Second step, stop the funding of commie rebels that want to kill US.

If they can't do either, no BOTH of those, then, they are CHOOSING to put politics ahead of the welfare of their people.

THEIR choice.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

No we are not but I believe we should live more up to the principles people pretend they have

Sorry, it's either or. If you want to throw the "Christian nation" shit in our faces, then you have to agree that we are a Christian Nation.

Otherwise, you are just a smarmy bastard playing asshole games.

Me? I do believe that we are a Christian Nation, adn that we should base our policies on our Christian Heritage and ideals.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

Diplomacy is international politics. If you want better diplomatic relations between two nations, that is a matter of politics.

I don't put my faith in politicians.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

Sorry, it's either or. If you want to throw the "Christian nation" shit in our faces, then you have to agree that we are a Christian Nation.

Me? I do believe that we are a Christian Nation, adn that we should base our policies on our Christian Heritage and ideals.

We say we are BUT we are not. Your statements prove that out.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

I don't put my faith in politicians.

Then you are up shit creek without a paddle, cause you are dealing with a political matter.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

I think your use of "We" is kind of dishonest here. You are trying to have it both ways, just so you can talk some shit on other people.

YOU don't believe we are a Christian Nation. So, save the "we" talk.

If you want to make an argument about why you think we should have better relations with Cuba, maybe instead of pretending to be part of something YOU ARE NOT,

you should just be honest about YOUR REASONS for it.

OR, is your real motive here, just to talk shit on Christians? Are you just using the suffering of the Cubans as gist for your smear campaign?

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

I think your use of "We" is kind of dishonest here. You are trying to have it both ways, just so you can talk some shit on other people.

If you want to make an argument about why you think we should have better relations with Cuba, maybe instead of pretending to be part of something YOU ARE NOT,

OR, is your real motive here, just to talk shit on Christians? Are you just using the suffering of the Cubans as gist for your smear campaign?

You understand my argument. We are not a Christian nation because we do not act like one. I wish we would act more like one.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

You understand my argument. We are not a Christian nation because we do not act like one. I wish we would act more like one.

Do you? Would you support a ban on Abortion? Would you support laws that denied most divorces? Would you support a law that banned alcohol consumption? Or banned gambling?

Or are you just talking bullshit, to justify your little games?

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

Do you? Would you support a ban on Abortion? Would you support laws that denied most divorces? Would you support a law that banned alcohol consumption? Or banned gambling?

You don't understand anything outside of the Evangelical viewpoint of the Bible.

So we would feel better?

Ball is in their court.

I see very little.

View attachment 513373

Just keeping it real.

You don't understand anything outside of the Evangelical viewpoint of the Bible.

So, that's a no to all of it. YOur talk of wanting a more "Christian" nation, or at least "acting like it" was just b.s.

What is your real reason for wanting better relations with Cuba?

Forum List

Back