🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there a GoFundMe account for that awesome Baltimore mom?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I havent donated to any GoFundMe accounts. But I want one for this mom. She whooped her punk sons ass in public for his foolishness. Some male impregnated her and fled. She seems like such a nice and responsible woman.

Wish we could do a GoFundMe to help her get out of that shithole and live somewhere peaceful and with good schools.

I'm not in favor for rewarding someone for doing what they should be doing already....
But this lady went above and beyond....
She got out of the house and went after her kid....

So yeah this lady deserves praise.at least which she seems to be getting.

That "Super Mom" stuff is so much BS. She is lapping up the limelight but her kid states it more accurately, ""She didn't want me to get in trouble (with the) law. She didn't want me to be like another Freddie Gray"

Not wanting her kid to get killed by the cops is very different then she did not think he should be throwing rocks at them. Paul Revere's mom should have yanked him off that horse, right?

This woman's oldest daughter is in the police academy right now. I doubt she wants punks throwing rocks at her daughter.
She does not want her daughter to kill her brother and does not want her son to throw rocks at his sister. Sucks to be a mom in Baltimore these days it would seem.

Hate to throw water on the parade, and by the way I would donate to an account for her, but she is a single mom with six, COUNT THEM SIX KIDS !!!!

This is the root of the problem in the inner city community, they have way too many kids with no fathers !!!

Black Mom berates and beats son in the head all in an attempt to keep him safe from being shot by a cop? And we find this behavior okay????? This mother is systematic of the problems we have in the black community...believe it or not. Because has she been a real strong parent, a respected mom.....just the sight of her and her words demanding that he get his ass home should have been enough.....instead, violence is the only language these single mom's know how to relate to these kids and that's why so many grow up angry, grow up unable to verbally negotiate conflicts. So rally for this MOM, praise her all you want, but Jr. is gonna be all of our nightmares someday, because Jr. can only "listen", when violence is apart of the package.

Black Mom berates and beats son in the head all in an attempt to keep him safe from being shot by a cop? And we find this behavior okay????? This mother is systematic of the problems we have in the black community...believe it or not. Because has she been a real strong parent, a respected mom.....just the sight of her and her words demanding that he get his ass home should have been enough.....instead, violence is the only language these single mom's know how to relate to these kids and that's why so many grow up angry, grow up unable to verbally negotiate conflicts. So rally for this MOM, praise her all you want, but Jr. is gonna be all of our nightmares someday, because Jr. can only "listen", when violence is apart of the package.
Shove your cheap pop- psychology. Kids of my generation was knocked around for acting up and even by neighbors if our parents weren't around. We turned out just fine.

Last edited:
If a white mother beat her kid in public, she'd be locked up 10 years for child abuse. Plus she's a single mother with 6 kids. Just another welfare queen. I wouldn't give her a penny.

I havent donated to any GoFundMe accounts. But I want one for this mom. She whooped her punk sons ass in public for his foolishness. Some male impregnated her and fled. She seems like such a nice and responsible woman.

Wish we could do a GoFundMe to help her get out of that shithole and live somewhere peaceful and with good schools.
If not...there should be.

Long conversation at work today with a person that I have grown to trust and of whom I ask a lot of questions.
He put this simply.....The law doesn't allow parents to "whup their kid's ass"....
I see no need in identifying this man's race or status....To me, he's just a person with whom I work...

Long conversation at work today with a person that I have grown to trust and of whom I ask a lot of questions.
He put this simply.....The law doesn't allow parents to "whup their kid's ass"....
I see no need in identifying this man's race or status....To me, he's just a person with whom I work...

Of course not. It's torture and child abuse. But the press makes her a hero because she's black and lord knows - they need heroes. What a miserable failed race our black people are.

Shove your cheap pop- psychology. Kids of my generation was knocked around for acting up and even by neighbors if our parents weren't around. We turned out just fine.

Granted what your saying is true, but you and I must agree, our generation didn't have anywhere near the trappings today kids have, no where near any of the crap they have to go through today and our slaps and punches were all reinforced with positive feedback afterwards and it was done out of love, not anger. Today's single mom's are struggling and they're angry and their overwhelmed.....visit any prison in this country, visit a foster care center, the jails......filled to the brim with kids who's only language was that of neglect, violence and anger.

Dream all you want pal, that nurturing village that raised us all yesterday, today if filled with angry bitter frustrated mom's and them is facts.

Forum List

Back