🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there a GoFundMe account for that awesome Baltimore mom?

Long conversation at work today with a person that I have grown to trust and of whom I ask a lot of questions.
He put this simply.....The law doesn't allow parents to "whup their kid's ass"....
I see no need in identifying this man's race or status....To me, he's just a person with whom I work...

Of course not. It's torture and child abuse. But the press makes her a hero because she's black and lord knows - they need heroes. What a miserable failed race our black people are.

I have to agree with you. Most of these women had these kids in their teens, most are il equipt to raise themselves, let alone their kids. Most let go of little boys by the time they hit grade school,

If a white mother beat her kid in public, she'd be locked up 10 years for child abuse. Plus she's a single mother with 6 kids. Just another welfare queen. I wouldn't give her a penny.

Black Mom berates and beats son in the head all in an attempt to keep him safe from being shot by a cop? And we find this behavior okay????? This mother is systematic of the problems we have in the black community...believe it or not. Because has she been a real strong parent, a respected mom.....just the sight of her and her words demanding that he get his ass home should have been enough.....instead, violence is the only language these single mom's know how to relate to these kids and that's why so many grow up angry, grow up unable to verbally negotiate conflicts. So rally for this MOM, praise her all you want, but Jr. is gonna be all of our nightmares someday, because Jr. can only "listen", when violence is apart of the package.
Long conversation at work today with a person that I have grown to trust and of whom I ask a lot of questions.
He put this simply.....The law doesn't allow parents to "whup their kid's ass"....
I see no need in identifying this man's race or status....To me, he's just a person with whom I work...

That law was put in place for a reason.....The state of Ky. has the highest incidents of child abuse in the NATION...and there's a reason for it. The spankings you and I got as kids, today, parents are maiming these kids or worse killing them. Story after story of young mothers leaving their kids to dad to watch while she works only to have il equipt dad harm these kids....a story repeated endless in KY.

The reality is this, today's generation of young parents are products of il equipt teen mom's or substance abuse parents....no human being can emerge well rounded or adjusted under these circumstances. WE HAVE GOT TO TEACH OUR YOUNG PEOPLE THAT HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX CAN LEAD TO ALL SORTS OF UNWANTED POSSIBILITIES, THAT HAVING AND WANTING A FUTURE SHOULD BE PARAMOUNT IN WANTING BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE.

Some years ago, while shopping in a small FOODTOWN super market in an upscale New Jersey neighborhood, the young son of a Black woman shopper was running around the aisles making a pest of himself. The woman repeatedly called to him to stop and come to her, which the kid ignored.

Finally, when the woman got hold of him and proceeded to wallop the hell out of him, a sedate, blue-hair White woman shopper stopped to look disapprovingly at the spectacle of the Black woman holding her unruly son by the neck and seriously smacking him. As I passed beside her the White woman said to me, "That's no way to treat a child!" To which I replied, "I think that's exactly the way to treat that obnoxious little shit," and kept walking.

I helped raise three smart, beautiful daughters, two of whom were perfect little ladies. But the younger of the three needed a sharp crack on her disobedient little butt now and then, which always served to remind her how to behave and did her no harm.

"Little Miss Red Ass" presently has a Ph.D. and teaches Mathematics at a major Ivy League school.

Discipline.

Some years ago, while shopping in a small FOODTOWN super market in an upscale New Jersey neighborhood, the young son of a Black woman shopper was running around the aisles making a pest of himself. The woman repeatedly called to him to stop and come to her, which the kid ignored.

Finally, when the woman got hold of him and proceeded to wallop the hell out of him, a sedate, blue-hair White woman shopper stopped to look disapprovingly at the spectacle of the Black woman holding her unruly son by the neck and seriously smacking him. As I passed beside her the White woman said to me, "That's no way to treat a child!" To which I replied, "I think that's exactly the way to treat that obnoxious little shit," and kept walking.

I helped raise three smart, beautiful daughters, two of whom were perfect little ladies. But the younger of the three needed a sharp crack on her disobedient little butt now and then, which always served to remind her how to behave and did her no harm.

"Little Miss Red Ass" presently has a Ph.D. and teaches Mathematics at a major Ivy League school.

Discipline.

Trust me, discipline didn't take your daughters to the so called promise land of opportunities.....your love, your patience and your nurturing is what made them successful.

Forum List

Back