Is there a libertarian approach to poverty that *doesn't* come down to "just stop being poor"?

Do you understand?I can think of several de facto libertarian states. Somalia is a good example. .

100% stupid and liberal you idiot. He said a libertarian state had never existed!!!

here is first Google: ( notice it says rule of law!!!!)

Key Concepts of Libertarianism | Cato Institute
www.cato.org/publications/commentary/key-concepts-libertarianism

The key concepts of libertarianism have developed over many centuries. .... the rule of law, more and more transfer of power from society to state, are unwittingly ...

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid? Is another conclusion possible??

See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid? Is another conclusion possible??
I'm pretty sure common consensus is that you're a moron blinkered by ideology. Carry on.

dear you said: "I can think of several de facto libertarian states. Somalia is a good example."

while Rushermer( a fellow travelor) said there were/are no libertarian states.

Do you have the IQ to see the contradiction??
Do you have the IQ to understand that libertarians support rule of law??

...libertarians support rule of law??

Cool. So you're with me on forcing businesses to abide by the rule of law and the various regulations placed upon them. That's all you had to say.

too stupid if you're surprised by that it shows you didn't know what libertarianism is which explains why you thought Somolia was a libertarian country.

Cool. So you're with me on forcing businesses to abide by the rule of law and the various regulations placed upon them. That's all you had to say.
I'm pretty sure common consensus is that you're a moron blinkered by ideology. Carry on.

dear you said: "I can think of several de facto libertarian states. Somalia is a good example."

Poor ed. Proving again he is pushing the outer limits of stupid. No SUCCESFUL LIBERTARIAN ECONOMIES, ME POOR IGNORANT CON TOOL. Again, Communism will fail, always. Libertarianism will fail always, and faster than COMMUNISM. Libertarianism fail before it reaches any size. Like Somalia. Which is why there are today FOUR Communist nations, and ZERO LIBERTARIAN NATIONS. WHICH IS WHY EXPOUSING LIBERTARIANISM IDEALS PROVES YOU ARE A
MORON.
TO FULLY PROVE ED IS A MORON, CONSIDER THAT HE APPARENTLY THINKS SOMALIA IS A SUCCESFUL LIBERTARIAN STATE.

the libertarian approach to poverty is much like the Chinese approach that instantly eliminated 40% of the entire world's poverty. That approach is called capitalism.
Too bad it doesn't eliminate 100% of the entire world's stupidity. You're really not worth arguing with at this point. Just let it go.
typical liberal with low IQ trying to change subject.
Ever see a conservative afraid to debate??
what does that teach you??
It teaches him the democrat party is the place for him with all the other dumb asses that need hand-outs to make ends meat.

Poor ed. Proving again he is pushing the outer limits of stupid. No SUCCESFUL LIBERTARIAN ECONOMIES, ME POOR IGNORANT CON TOOL. Again, Communism will fail, always. Libertarianism will fail always, and faster than COMMUNISM. Libertarianism fail before it reaches any size. Like Somalia. Which is why there are today FOUR Communist nations, and ZERO LIBERTARIAN NATIONS. WHICH IS WHY EXPOUSING LIBERTARIANISM IDEALS PROVES YOU ARE A
MORON.
TO FULLY PROVE ED IS A MORON, CONSIDER THAT HE APPARENTLY THINKS SOMALIA IS A SUCCESFUL LIBERTARIAN STATE.
You're the moron claiming that America has failed. We are a libertarian nation. We were founded on libertarian ideals, you dumb ass..

the libertarian approach to poverty is much like the Chinese approach that instantly eliminated 40% of the entire world's poverty. That approach is called capitalism.
Too bad it doesn't eliminate 100% of the entire world's stupidity. You're really not worth arguing with at this point. Just let it go.
It teaches him the democrat party is the place for him with all the other dumb asses that need hand-outs to make ends meat.
I could never be a Democrat because of abortion. I could never be a Republican because the Alabama GOP got our last Democratic governor thrown in prison on false charges and attempted to murder the lawyer who investigated it.

I could never be a Democrat because of abortion. I could never be a Republican because the Alabama GOP got our last Democratic governor thrown in prison on false charges and attempted to murder the lawyer who investigated it.
Huh?

I've dealt with these arguments no less than four times today. Every time it was with a libertarian. Every time their main points were that we need to abolish the minimum wage and child labor laws, that being poor and being unemployed are synonymous, and that we can therefore fight poverty by employing as many people as possible at $4.50/hour. In other words, if you're poor then it's because you're unemployed, you're unemployed because you're too lazy to look for work, and if you didn't enjoy being poor and eating steak and lobster on your annual Caribbean cruise on our dime then you would go get a job and earn your own money.

You are full of shit, the only thing you said that's true about libertarians here is we support ending minimum wage. The idea you prevent people not worth an arbitrary wage from working is evil. the rest is ut of your ass

I've dealt with these arguments no less than four times today. Every time it was with a libertarian. Every time their main points were that we need to abolish the minimum wage and child labor laws, that being poor and being unemployed are synonymous, and that we can therefore fight poverty by employing as many people as possible at $4.50/hour. In other words, if you're poor then it's because you're unemployed, you're unemployed because you're too lazy to look for work, and if you didn't enjoy being poor and eating steak and lobster on your annual Caribbean cruise on our dime then you would go get a job and earn your own money.

You are full of shit, the only thing you said that's true about libertarians here is we support ending minimum wage. The idea you prevent people not worth an arbitrary wage from working is evil. the rest is ut of your ass
So the libertarians who motivated this thread weren't really libertarians?

So the libertarians who motivated this thread weren't really libertarians?

No idea, I personally doubt your description

We were founded on libertarian ideals, you dumb ass..

This is very true. The govt our Founders gave us was 1% the size of todays on a per capita inflation adjusted basis. The liberal is opposed to the central concept of America, which explains why they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb, and elected Obama.

We were founded on libertarian ideals, you dumb ass..

This is very true. The govt our Founders gave us was 1% the size of todays on a per capita inflation adjusted basis. The liberal is opposed to the central concept of America, which explains why they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb, and elected Obama.
Liberals did not spy for Stalin to cause inflation. They did it out of a misguided sense of solidarity with the USSR.

HE APPARENTLY THINKS SOMALIA IS A SUCCESFUL LIBERTARIAN STATE.

if true I will pay you $10,000. Agree to a legally binding bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs.
You literally just said that, if it's true that you believe Somalia is a successful libertarian state, then you will pay Rshermr $10,000 dollars. What's more, you said it on an internet forum and called it a legally binding bet, despite him not wagering anything himself. What the fuck is wrong with you? For one, that's not a winnable bet. All you have to do is say you don't and you win. It'd be like betting that I won't finish the rest of my pasta. It's foolish. For two, I don't see any judge in the country actually enforcing a bet like that made on US Message Board.

Last edited:
You literally just said that, if it's true that you believe Somalia is a successful libertarian state, then you will pay Rshermr $10,000 dollars..
if I said it and he accepts the bet I will pay him $10,000. If he accepts the bet and I didn't say it he will pay me $10,000.

Of course he a typical liberal liar and so cant bet because he knows it will cost him $10,000.

You literally just said that, if it's true that you believe Somalia is a successful libertarian state, then you will pay Rshermr $10,000 dollars..
if I said it and he accepts the bet I will pay him $10,000. If he accepts the bet and I didn't say it he will pay me $10,000.

Of course he a typical liberal liar and so cant bet because he knows it will cost him $10,000.
Do you even have $10,000?

Do you even have $10,000?

Forum List

Back