🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Nobody here is lying, but the hater dupes like you are totally misinformed by greedy idiot megarich GOP lying swine...Murdoch Trump and internet insanity from them and Russians, Chinese, Iranians. Try reality and journalism instead of garbage propaganda- outside you bubble of crap, the entire world agrees you're technically insane politically....
Wow, you write purty. I think these guys would hire you.

1663597965028.png

That’s because “racist” and “white supremacist” lies were getting tired, o they’ve moved on to “election deniers” as a way to drive contempt against 60 million American citizens who won’t submit to the New Democrat Party and their modus operandi.
PSSSSSSSST.................................

They think it will shut us up.

That’s because “racist” and “white supremacist” lies were getting tired, o they’ve moved on to “election deniers” as a way to drive contempt against 60 million American citizens who won’t submit to the New Democrat Party and their modus operandi.
Yes yes, respected journalists around the world are all lying, only bought off liars like Sean, Tucker and Joe Rogan and the world's greatest con man/criminal know the truth LOL.....

Yes yes, respected journalists around the world are all lying, only bought off liars like Sean, Tucker and Joe Rogan and the world's greatest con man/criminal know the truth LOL.....
So, our liars are not the same as your liars! LOL!!! Our liars are far more intelligent and competent.

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.

Suckers, 2020...

61xtiWI+jrL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Suckers, 2021...
41uQCIMq8SL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Suckers, 2022...

we're nice people, why doesn't the left love us??

I, for example, would NEVER start talking about how stupid and ignorant Biden voters are, or what hypocrites they are, or whatever, because I realize there may be Biden voters in the group and it would be arrogant and rude of me to do so. But Democrats have no reservations about the converse.

:icon_rolleyes:

Such is the intelligence of the Biden voter. Try to go back and fix it, if you can figure out how.
...victimized by white oppression is either a mental patient - or a Biden voter.

Racist election deniers...no prob...The Dems and what they want hasn't changed, just the idiocy/hate of the lying/brainwashed New BS GOP....

The original vax was 94% effective and you duped dopes ruined that opportunity. Now new variants spread much more easily, but the vaxxed don't get hospitalized or DIE, shyttehead....
Oh! Just look at you trying to b-b-b-b-b-b-but!
Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

I don't mind being around liberals.

Many of the people I've learned the most from in life are also many of the people with whom I've disagreed the most.

I also don't mind informing them of the error of their ways...

So you missed Charlottesville and the "Jews will not replace us" march?
You missed the "Camp Auschwitz" guy at Jan 6th?
You missed MTG's Jewish Space Lasers comment?
Were they all from Martha’s Vineyard ? These racists you speak of.

Forum List

Back