Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

I never got the vaccine and only had a mild case of Covid you dumb-ass.
Glad to hear it. New variants are like that thankfully....Don't get the original one....which the BS GOP screwed all up with tales of statistically irrelevant dangers....

If the vaccines work, how come triple-vaxxed and boosted Biden got Covid a couple weeks ago, hmm? :auiqs.jpg:
So did quadruple vaxxed Fauci, who belongs in prison, along with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and
the 51 high level officials who lied through their yellow teeth about the Russian Conspiracy.

Some of the lies of Covid Panickers and Democrat lackies are exposed here.
I can't keep up with all of them. Far too many.

Yes, it’s a way of threatening Americans who might speak up against obvious anomalies in the upcoming election.
Lisa, my dear, do not bother responding to the small yapping dogs.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man.."
"It takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to produce it." - Brandolini' Law, not to be confused with Let's Go Brandon

`````Biden supporter.png

Attachments

• `````Biden supporter.png
    `````Biden supporter.png
    173 KB · Views: 8
P.S. I am requesting that only Trump voters respond.

P.S. I am requesting that only Trump voters respond.
Of course you are! You want to hide out in your Trump Cult bubble where you are insulated from ideas and information that does not conform to your world view. THAT is the real reason that you're uncomfortable around Democrats

Thank you.

What that poster did is what far too many leftists are doing: derailing the discussion I started - which is how to deal with Democrats who say nasty and untrue things about Trump voters in my presence - and DEMANDING I start defending myself for preferring Trump to Biden, while simultaneously calling me a racist.

It‘s just a sly way to deflect from the rude and self-centered behavior of Democrats and focus on putting a Trump voter on the defensive.

I have since put him on ignore.

If you want to know what Democrats are doing, just look at what they are accusing you of doing. That is what they are doing every time, accusing you of what they are doing

Of course you are! You want to hide out in your Trump Cult bubble where you are insulated from ideas and information that does not conform to your world view. THAT is the real reason that you're uncomfortable around Democrats

See what I mean, Lisa558 ? Democrats accuse you of what they are doing every time. A cult? That's "TheProgressivePatriot" every time

Forum List

Back