Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Of course you are! You want to hide out in your Trump Cult bubble where you are insulated from ideas and information that does not conform to your world view. THAT is the real reason that you're uncomfortable around Democrats
Well, I guess this means we need to put all you Trump haters on ignore, like y'all have been doing with those with whom you disagree for several years now.

It's great that we have a device that we can use to force you to shut the fuck up!

They told us we wouldn't get it at all.
the 1st vaccine was 94 percent effective but you people blew that.... **** *****
  1. Hundreds of Americans still dying of COVID-19 each day ahead of …

Sep 15, 2022 · Over the last seven days, the U.S. has reported 2,500 deaths, and since the beginning of 2022, more than 221,000 Americans have died because of COVID-19. The vast …

Not from Covid.
DUPE.

Sep 15, 2022 · Over the last seven days, the U.S. has reported 2,500 deaths, and since the beginning of 2022, more than 221,000 Americans have died because of COVID-19. The vast …

francoHFW said:
The 1st vaccine was 94 percent effective but you people blew that.... **** *****

you people?? excuse me? The only thing the vaxx is effective at is killing the ones that take it.

DUPE.

Oh the humanity.

I know - and it’s mind-boggling that they pretend not to see it.

The only way is Democrats just don't care how stupid they look to others, they are a stare at their own navel kind of party. Other Democrats will "see" it in their political stupor and that's all that matters to them. It's stupid feeding stupid

Of course you are! You want to hide out in your Trump Cult bubble where you are insulated from ideas and information that does not conform to your world view. THAT is the real reason that you're uncomfortable around Democrats
Elaborate where you disagree with your fellow Democrats.

The only way is Democrats just don't care how stupid they look to others, they are a stare at their own navel kind of party. Other Democrats will "see" it in their political stupor and that's all that matters to them. It's stupid feeding stupid

what's that saying. Being stupid is like being dead. you don't know you're dead and you don't know you're stupid. or.....something.

A perfect example is how they’re reacting to the migrants DeSantis sent to the Vineyard. They’re clamoring for “investigations” into the governor’s transporting migrants! How in the world can they think that doesn’t make them look like hypocrites, given how they accept Biden’s encouraging illegals to come here and then transporting them throughout the country - and under cover of night.

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
The number of totally crazy rabid demos is much less in the real world than it is on this forum

I deal with average libs who may not agree with me politically all the time

But I dont bring it up and neither do they

Forum List

Back