Is There Anything Happening Underneath The Biden/Harris Administration That Still Would Be Happening Underneath Trump?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
With all the racism, indoctrination of children, pedophilia, hatred of women and child abuse physical or mental going on in this country that thought just occurred to me and I honestly don't think ANY of it would be happening underneath Trump or at least to this extent.

With all the racism, indoctrination of children, pedophilia, hatred of women and child abuse physical or mental going on in this country that thought just occurred to me and I honestly don't think ANY of it would be happening underneath Trump or at least to this extent.
Trump and Republican extremists are responsible for the the endless lies which caused fear which have been contributing to increase in open racism, attacks on women, on voting rights.

Republican extremists have been incorrectly calling all Democrats pedophiles, in order to scare their voters.

Republican extremists cannot deal with the idea that one can be born a male, but actually be a woman. And vice versa.

Republican extremists like De Santis and Abbot are bringing a lot a pain to even the Republicans who voted for them.

They will continue to do so until they are voted out by their voters.

Forum List

Back