Is there anything in the democrat party that isn't a crisis?

And we continue with the dumb ass replies from winguts on USMB.

I'm not the one who brought up senior citizens, I was replying to your post about them. This one:

are you saying that the majority of white senior citizens that are vacced arent republicans ? lol ! whatever clown !
So, I pointed out that senior Democrats were almost 20% more likely to be vaccinated than senior Republicans.

Can you follow along now?

What IS the percent of Americans over 65 that have one of the mRNA sequencers, Herr Happy?

Oh, 95%...

Fucking Nazi moron.

What IS the percent of Americans over 65 that have one of the mRNA sequencers, Herr Happy?

Oh, 95%...

Fucking Nazi moron.
Yeah, the CDC is having some issues with their vaccinations numbers.

They note that the CDC as of Sunday had recorded more seniors as having been at least partly vaccinated — 55.4 million — than there are people in the age group — 54.1 million — according to the latest census data from 2019. The CDC’s vaccination rate for residents 65 and older is also significantly higher than the 89 percent vaccination rate found in a poll conducted in November by KFF. Similarly, a YouGov poll conducted last month for The Economist found that 83 percent of people 65 and up said they had received at least an initial dose of a vaccine.
Anyway, you didn't read my original post on this topic where I mention the timeframe of my source.

Forum List

Back