Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.

Only the house can impeach, the senate conducts a trial to determine is the individual is guilty as charged by the house. Of course we all know that the commies in the senate will never vote to convict one of their own party especially their dear leader, no matter how many laws he breaks.

So what is preventing the commies who hold the majority in the House from impeaching Obama?

The fact they know the commies in the senate would not convict him, it would be an exercise in futility. The oath of office means nothing anymore, it's one more thing you do to get the job, politicians don't think it of a guide on how to do the job.

So its the Senates fault that congressional republicans who believe Obama should be impeached lack the moral courage and political competence to impeach him?

Sigh....once again, in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault.

Takes courage to resist the temptation to impeach Obama. That and the knowledge that unless Biden could be removed at the same time America would be in for a guaranteed MINIMUM six years of economic disaster.

Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.

Only the house can impeach, the senate conducts a trial to determine is the individual is guilty as charged by the house. Of course we all know that the commies in the senate will never vote to convict one of their own party especially their dear leader, no matter how many laws he breaks.

So what is preventing the commies who hold the majority in the House from impeaching Obama?

The fact they know the commies in the senate would not convict him, it would be an exercise in futility. The oath of office means nothing anymore, it's one more thing you do to get the job, politicians don't think it of a guide on how to do the job.

So its the Senates fault that congressional republicans who believe Obama should be impeached lack the moral courage and political competence to impeach him?

Sigh....once again, in the party of 'personal responsibility', its always someone else's fault.

Fuck off and die weasel, it's reality, deal with it. Your side just doesn't care how lawless this regime gets, in fact people like you applaud them for it.

I dont believe in impeaching presidents because you dont like their policies. THey were elected usually on those things and thats how it works.
But it seems the Left are simply committed to the idea that Obama is unimpeachable. IRS scandal, Chokepoint. It doesnt seem to matter.
So is there anything Obama can do that would earn him impeachment and removal from office? If he took bribes would someone point out in many parts of the world that's normal so it makes it OK? If he sold secrets to China like Clinton would someone defend it as a good foreign policy move? Let's hear it.

I doubt it. Not with McConnell at the front of the Senate Class. He's too afraid of being "The Guy that Removed 'The First Black Peasantpimp of the Union States' from office.'.

Put me in McConnell's position and obama's ass is gone inside 60 days. On just what he's done thus far.

Put me in the AG seat and he's in prison at hard labor... 90 days later.

And I won't even take a salary.... I'll leave office after the task at hand is done and retire comfortably on my winnings for my Vegas line Bet that Obama turns OFFICIAL Muslim while in Prison.

Takes courage to resist the temptation to impeach Obama. That and the knowledge that unless Biden could be removed at the same time America would be in for a guaranteed MINIMUM six years of economic disaster.

Ah, and now the Orwellians chime in. With Republican cowardice and incompetence actually being courage and strength. As nothing says 'strength' like failing to follow your own moral convictions for political convenience and naked, animal fear that people might not agree with you.

Fuck off and die weasel, it's reality, deal with it. Your side just doesn't care how lawless this regime gets, in fact people like you applaud them for it.

Tell me that when your side can muster the courage to follow what they believe the law to be.....instead of giving us one sniveling excuse after another for why they can't possibly be expected to do what they believe the law demands.

Chickenshit is as chickenshit does, I suppose.

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.

So commies that represent you in the House just won't vote on impeach because it would be an exercise in futility?

The same commies who have voted to overturn Obamacare 41 times- each time knowing that there is no way that it would be passed?

That is some rational you have going on there.....

Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

sure, as soon as the Republicans in Congress find a ligit reason to impeach the POTUS.

but they can't, and YOUR opinion IS NOT GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT ..... so STFU.

Tell me that when your side can muster the courage to follow what they believe the law to be.....instead of giving us one sniveling excuse after another for why they can't possibly be expected to do what they believe the law demands.

You being the expert in chicken shit would know.

Non-answer noted.

So commies that represent you in the House just won't vote on impeach because it would be an exercise in futility?

The same commies who have voted to overturn Obamacare 41 times- each time knowing that there is no way that it would be passed?

So they'll vote 41 times to overturn legislation they know will stand. Yet won't vote once to impeach, despite believing that Obama deserves it.

Sigh......chickenshits.

Laughing....I'm rubber, you're glue? Really?

When you and your ilk find your backbone and actually follow what you believe the law requires, talk to me. Though until you do, expect me to point and laugh at how you all huddle in a warm yellow puddle of liquid cowardice, telling each other why its always someone else's fault that you lack any courage on impeachment.

So much for the 'party of personal responsibility'.

and you're an expert of what? calling names like a 10 tear old ?

Typical Texan.

grow up BOY.

So they'll vote 41 times to overturn legislation they know will stand. Yet won't vote once to impeach, despite believing that Obama deserves it.

Sigh......chickenshits.

For all they have accused the President of, you would think they have the balls to impeach

Either they have to admit that their anti-Obama rhetoric is bullshit or admit that they are too chickenshit to stand up for what they believe

Typical Texan.

grow up BOY.

Fuck off girlie.

For all they have accused the President of, you would think they have the balls to impeach

Either they have to admit that their anti-Obama rhetoric is bullshit or admit that they are too chickenshit to stand up for what they believe

it really is one or the other.

Typical Texan.

grow up BOY.

Fuck off girlie.

Typical Texan.

I rest my case.

Sigh......chickenshits.

Why, they know the senate won't do their job and the commiecrats will just paint it as a racist political ploy. In politics you have to deal with reality. I've told my rep to impeach him just to get the same asterisk by his name that willie the molester got in the history books.

Forum List

Back