Is there anything Obama can do and get impeached?

So now its the Democrat's fault that republicans lack moral courage and political competence.

Question: why in the 'party of personal responsibility', is it always someone else's fault? Let me demonstrate yet again:

Now its the press' fault that republicans won't impeach?

Sigh...you guys are like the anti-Truman.

Or anyone with an ounce of moral courage, political competence, and a backbone.

Which apparently wouldn't include many congressional republicans. At least the one's that believe Obama should be impeached.

As I pointed out, no one buys your theory of ethics that requires Republicans to commit political suicide.

More accurately, you agreed with me on republicans lack of political competence and even a semblance of moral courage.

At least those that believe Obama committed a crime worthy of impeachment.

Seems the 'they're spineless nuggets of opportunistic shit that lack the moral courage and political competence to follow their convictions' interpretation is gaining some steam.

You're obviously too stupid to bother arguing with.

Or too consistent for the likes of you.

You're as consistent as a broken record.

Why would I need to change my argument when I'm so obviously right? Congressional Republicans won't impeach because:

1) They don't think Obama has done anything worthy of impeachment.

or

2) They're spineless nuggets of opportunistic shit that lack the moral courage and political competence to follow their convictions.

You've given us all sorts of reasons WHY many congressional republicans are political incompetents and WHY they lack the courage to pursue their convictions. But you have yet to actually disagree with me.

Nor should you. As we both know I'm right.

As I pointed out, no one buys your theory of ethics that requires Republicans to commit political suicide.

More accurately, you agreed with me on republicans lack of political competence and even a semblance of moral courage.

Seems the 'they're spineless nuggets of opportunistic shit that lack the moral courage and political competence to follow their convictions' interpretation is gaining some steam.

Why would I need to change my argument when I'm so obviously right? Congressional Republicans won't impeach because:

or

2) They're spineless nuggets of opportunistic shit that lack the moral courage and political competence to follow their convictions.

You've given us all sorts of reasons WHY many congressional republicans are political incompetents and WHY they lack the courage to pursue their convictions. But you have yet to actually disagree with me.

As I've already stated, You're too stupid to bother arguing with.

Obama has done things that are illegal.
But your answer was not an answer to my question.
President "Obama has done things that are illegal"....such as?
Bribery, blackmail, obstruction of justice, human-trafficking, abuse of authority, illegal search and seizure, multiple counts of fraud, criminal conspiracy, criminal negligence, etc.
Can you give us specific examples of each?
Yes, but you'll just ignore them.

Or possibly disagree. Or possibly agree.

Shrugs....if even asking impeachment supporters to name the specific instances of crimes they would impeach over is too much of an imposition, then this issue is really and truly dead.
Only in your mind. The evidence is all over the place. Whistlblowers are everywhere. If Obama ever goes too far his support will melt away and everything will eventually be made public. I figure he'll be lucky not to spend the rest of his life in prison for what he's either done himself or been a party too.

or

As I've already stated, You're too stupid to bother arguing with.

Tell me that after you actually disagree with me. Instead of giving me a litany of reasons why I'm right.

It would have to be pretty egregious... and even then, I dunno. He's the first black president... therefore...

or

They feel that Obama has done enough to bring an impeachment, but because he refuses to cooperate with investigations we're at an impasse.
They basically want to hold him in check till he's gone and fuck him up once he can't use the government to retaliate.

Bribery, blackmail, obstruction of justice, human-trafficking, abuse of authority, illegal search and seizure, multiple counts of fraud, criminal conspiracy, criminal negligence, etc.

Shrugs....if even asking impeachment supporters to name the specific instances of crimes they would impeach over is too much of an imposition, then this issue is really and truly dead.
Only in your mind. The evidence is all over the place. Whistlblowers are everywhere. If Obama ever goes too far his support will melt away and everything will eventually be made public. I figure he'll be lucky not to spend the rest of his life in prison for what he's either done himself or been a party too.

Oh, its not in my mind that Obama is pristinely unimpeached. That's reality. Congressional republicans who believe Obama has committed a crime worthy of impeachment being hapless chickenshits huddled in a yellow puddle of their own moral cowardice and political incompetence is quite real as well. If a tad alliterative.

And even those who believe that Obama has committed impeachable offenses get uselessly vague when challenged to get specific.

Do you know what "DOA" stands for? Because it elegantly describes the impeachment issue.

Which would fall firmly in the 'They're spineless nuggets of opportunistic shit that lack the moral courage and political competence to follow their convictions" territory.

In other words, they are typical politicians just like the Democrats. No politician is going to commit suicide, no matter how much he feels he is in the right. When you start demanding that Democrats fall on their swords, then perhaps someone may start listening to what you have to say.

So now its the Democrat's fault that republicans lack moral courage and political competence.

Question: why in the 'party of personal responsibility', is it always someone else's fault? Let me demonstrate yet again:

No one said the Republicans are competent politicians. However, your claim is bullshit since the praetorian media will circle the wagons around any Democrat who is under attack.

Now its the press' fault that republicans won't impeach?

Sigh...you guys are like the anti-Truman.

ROFL! This "nyah nyah, nyah, I triple dare you!" logic only convinces the crowd on the playground.

Or anyone with an ounce of moral courage, political competence, and a backbone.

Which apparently wouldn't include many congressional republicans. At least the one's that believe Obama should be impeached.

Translation: You have me there

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.

Only the house can impeach, the senate conducts a trial to determine is the individual is guilty as charged by the house. Of course we all know that the commies in the senate will never vote to convict one of their own party especially their dear leader, no matter how many laws he breaks.

In other words "The evidence is all over the place.....I just can't find any....but i know its out there..."

A president may be impeached because the sky is blue; winning a conviction in the Senate is another matter altogether.
Non-answer noted.
That is the answer, if the Senate will not move to impeach there can be no impeachment. Plus, the president has to actually do something illegal.

Only the house can impeach, the senate conducts a trial to determine is the individual is guilty as charged by the house. Of course we all know that the commies in the senate will never vote to convict one of their own party especially their dear leader, no matter how many laws he breaks.

So what is preventing the commies who hold the majority in the House from impeaching Obama?

b00817294a8238f99c0ee.gif

I dont believe in impeaching presidents because you dont like their policies. THey were elected usually on those things and thats how it works.
But it seems the Left are simply committed to the idea that Obama is unimpeachable. IRS scandal, Chokepoint. It doesnt seem to matter.
So is there anything Obama can do that would earn him impeachment and removal from office? If he took bribes would someone point out in many parts of the world that's normal so it makes it OK? If he sold secrets to China like Clinton would someone defend it as a good foreign policy move? Let's hear it.

Oh, its not in my mind that Obama is pristinely unimpeached. That's reality. Congressional republicans who believe Obama has committed a crime worthy of impeachment being hapless chickenshits huddled in a yellow puddle of their own moral cowardice and political incompetence is quite real as well. If a tad alliterative.

And even those who believe that Obama has committed impeachable offenses get uselessly vague when challenged to get specific.

Do you know what "DOA" stands for? Because it elegantly describes the impeachment issue.

What's the point of the house impeaching him when they know the senate will never convict, I think maobama could murder someone and the senate would try to justify it.

I dont believe in impeaching presidents because you dont like their policies. THey were elected usually on those things and thats how it works.
But it seems the Left are simply committed to the idea that Obama is unimpeachable. IRS scandal, Chokepoint. It doesnt seem to matter.
So is there anything Obama can do that would earn him impeachment and removal from office? If he took bribes would someone point out in many parts of the world that's normal so it makes it OK? If he sold secrets to China like Clinton would someone defend it as a good foreign policy move? Let's hear it.

No, truly I don't believe there is anything he could do other then something can not be ignored such as what happened with Clinton.

I really believe there has to be an international force behind Obama protecting him. For example, the drone program that he ramped up to levels Bush never did. The killing of 4 Americans who were not directly involved in hostilities at the time without due process is a high crime in my opinion. But then again he would be only guilty in the fact that he really didn't know who was being bombed and gave his OK on the ninth green. If ever there were a reason that would be it, in my opinion. The UN launched an investigation into our drone program but I have as yet ever heard a conclusion from that investigation.

So no, I don't think there is anything he can do to be impeached from his kingdom. I just am curious as if the left wing realize the precedent they are setting for future presidents.

Just clinch those butt cheeks and keep it that way for the next 2 years. All this crap about impeachment is just silly.

Boo-GIF.gif

What's the point of the house impeaching him when they know the senate will never convict, I think maobama could murder someone and the senate would try to justify it.

Because they believe he's committed crimes worthy of impeachment. Wouldn't it be their moral duty to follow the law, even if others didn't? At least in their estimation.

In yet another fit of yellow cowardice and pungent incompetence, Republicans who believe Obama should be impeached give us excuses why they won't.

....shocker.

Non-answer noted.

So what is preventing the commies who hold the majority in the House from impeaching Obama?

The fact they know the commies in the senate would not convict him, it would be an exercise in futility. The oath of office means nothing anymore, it's one more thing you do to get the job, politicians don't think it of a guide on how to do the job.

Forum List

Back