Is there anything to actually be proud of the USA for?

Anyways. No. For real, I know I'm lucky to live here. That doesn't mean I don't think things couldn't still improve.
I literally only wanted to be reminded about the good about my country. I've been hearing nothing but criticism for a long time, it's hard to remember the good when you're surrounded by people screaming nothing but the bad.

Good lord you people are way too sensitive as fuck if that's all it took to get you throwing fits of rage.
No, you axed a loaded question.

If you were serious, you might ask "what are you most proud of about the United States of America." You could also ask, "what are you not so proud of"
I didn't mean for it to be a loaded question. Truthfully. I literally posted the thread just before clocking into work today.

At any rate, no excuse for shitty behavior. Grow up.

Good lord you people are way too sensitive as fuck if that's all it took to get you throwing fits of rage.
^ This isnt a good rebuttal.
Not meant to be one, just an observation.
It isnt a good observation to call responses to your OP "fits of rage".
If they're cursing me out and calling me names instead of answering my question, what else am I supposed to call it?

Thanks to those who didn't make asshole-ish assumptions about my political beliefs and motivations and just answered the damn question. Much appreciation.
deannalw Here.

Oh, you're right. That was a real acknowledgment of the people that answered our question minus assholio.

Not. Twas an insult at others, not honest back and forth with those that were polite to you.

That was opening shot for what you were looking for all along- a shit flinging contest.

Congratulations baybee- you got one.

Enjoy.

Thanks to those who didn't make asshole-ish assumptions about my political beliefs and motivations and just answered the damn question. Much appreciation.
deannalw Here.

Oh, you're right. That was a real acknowledgment of the people that answered our question minus assholio.

Not. Twas an insult at others, not honest back and forth with those that were polite to you.

That was opening shot for what you were looking for all along- a shit flinging contest.

Enjoy.
Why do I need to have a "back and forth" with the polite people? Can't I just thank them for answering the question without needing to comment further? Can't I also thank them for not being assholes?

deannalw Here.

Enjoy.
Why do I need to have a "back and forth" with the polite people? Can't I just thank them for answering the question without needing to comment further? Can't I also thank them for not being assholes?

You'd argue with a fucking turnip.

If they're cursing me out and calling me names instead of answering my question, what else am I supposed to call it?
Call it "making fun of you" for creating this ill advised thread. There is this weird left wing idea that the US is the only nation that committed atrocities in the past, and its an impossible position to defend. That shit might sound nice in left wing circles, but it doesnt hold water in an actual debate with facts.

deannalw Here.

Enjoy.

You'd argue with a fucking turnip.
Just tired of people assuming the worst about me. But I guess if you're bound and determined to see my motives the way you do, I can't stop you. Goodbye, we won't be interacting again.

Call it "making fun of you" for creating this ill advised thread. There is this weird left wing idea that the US is the only nation that committed atrocities in the past, and its an impossible position to defend. That shit might sound nice in left wing circles, but it doesnt hold water in an actual debate with facts.
No excuse for shitty behavior. Grow up.

5fbcgk.jpg

For the record I wasn't triggered.

If you were serious, you might ask "what are you most proud of about the United States of America." You could also ask, "what are you not so proud of"
I didn't mean for it to be a loaded question. Truthfully. I literally posted the thread just before clocking into work today.

Take your own advice.

If i look at your posts, am i not going to find any "shitty behavior" from you, or are you just a hypocrite who cant support his position in this debate, so now youre throwing a tantrum??

If i look at your posts, am i not going to find any "shitty behavior" from you, or are you just a hypocrite who cant support his position in this debate, so now youre throwing a tantrum??
Didn't make this thread for debate. Was looking for genuine answers to a genuine question. How many fucking times do I have to explain this before you all shut the fuck up and just answer the fucking question.

Didn't make this thread for debate. Was looking for genuine answers to a genuine question. How many fucking times do I have to explain this before you all shut the fuck up and just answer the fucking question.
^ "Fits of rage" :laugh:

I gave you a thanks for this post until I read your last sentence and had to remove it.

If everyone tells you, at the very minimum you badly phrased your post, it would be wise to listen.

This response will not win anyone over

^ "Fits of rage" :laugh:
Bye, asshole.

Forum List

Back