Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?

Some women need to be hit back. It's stupid to NOT ever hit any woman
You one of those broads that likes a good beating to get you to come?
No, but you don't get to be a bitch just cause you're a woman
Only cowards hit women. Don't stand for it.

So if Serena Williams was beating you , you would just take it?
Ya, then I'd sue her ass off and make $10 mil or so. Minimum. :D

i dunn believe you bro

nuttin personal tho

Because women are so so angelic that they are incapable of attacking men? Your response is exactly why men don't report it when they have been abused.
nah...
cuz thats attempted murder and most leo's arent that incompetent to not address it as such.

Yeah...prove it. Like to cops said. She had marks and I didn't. They threatened to arrest ME dude.

Well, it's kind of interesting that you say you were beaten by her with pots and pans and other objects until you were black and blue, and then you turn around and say she is the one who had marks on her body, but you did not?

Why wouldn't you just leave? Do you think that getting into a fist fight is solving anything?

Why wouldn't you just leave? Do you think that getting into a fist fight is solving anything?
No woman beats a man who can make her come. Pretty simple really.

Well, there is "beating him off." :lol: That count?

If she's good at it, no probs. :D

But are you? :dunno:

If she's good at it, no probs. :D

But are you? :dunno:

A lady never tells!! :lol:

SNAPPED. Happens a lot. Try Jody Arias for example. And he had to make sure he got his daughter out of there too. Courts usually give custody to the mother. He took that shit for his kid until it came to where he had to defend himself. And now both are safe. And...so is Trinity because she finally got out too.

Jody Arias killed her boyfriend? I think you were relating to another case.

Abortion makes rape go away. And general unhappiness. I think it's also a cure for obesity, blindness and diabetes....at least that's what the acolytes say.

Never heard anyone claim that except lunatics like the anti-abortion nuts.
Yes, well you're a liar who gets a commission for dead baby parts, so the only way we'll hear the truth out of you is to wheel and deal with you for carcasses.

In your case you would leave but others put up with it. People had different kind of endurance or tolerating pain. Why is that a surprise to you?
Many Asians had a culture of being pussywhip husband. Hispanic or midlife eastern do not have this kind of problem. If you meet an asian men ask them about pussywhip how they were able to put up this suffering all their whole lives. Not sure of the percentage though and I do not have a link either but I heard this story several times.

In your case you would leave but others put up with it. People had different kind of endurance or tolerating pain. Why is that a surprise to you?
Many Asians had a culture of being pussywhip husband. Hispanic or midlife eastern do not have this kind of problem. If you meet an asian men ask them about pussywhip how they were able to put up this suffering all their whole lives. Not sure of the percentage though and I do not have a link either but I heard this story several times.

He asked how he could have possibly avoided hitting this woman. I gave him the answer.

Abortion makes rape go away. And general unhappiness. I think it's also a cure for obesity, blindness and diabetes....at least that's what the acolytes say.

Yes, well you're a liar who gets a commission for dead baby parts, so the only way we'll hear the truth out of you is to wheel and deal with you for carcasses.

Really now....you seem obsessed with baby bits...even in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Makes me wonder what's in your freezer.

Really now....you seem obsessed with baby bits...even in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Makes me wonder what's in your freezer.
No I'm not moving dead babies for you, I already made that clear. Nor am I recruiting abused girls into your clinic.

Coyote is okay with abuse, because it means more dead babies. And that means $$$$

i dunn believe you bro

nuttin personal tho

Because women are so so angelic that they are incapable of attacking men? Your response is exactly why men don't report it when they have been abused.
nah...
cuz thats attempted murder and most leo's arent that incompetent to not address it as such.

Yeah...prove it. Like to cops said. She had marks and I didn't. They threatened to arrest ME dude.

Well, it's kind of interesting that you say you were beaten by her with pots and pans and other objects until you were black and blue, and then you turn around and say she is the one who had marks on her body, but you did not?
COMMON tactic.

Even if it were true, why would someone want to post something so personal on a message forum? Weird.

Because I am sick of people thinking this only happens to women. You know how people respond to the "Black Lives Matter" crowd by saying "hey don't ALL lives matter?" It's similar. Men can be abused just as easily. Yes women are almost certainly more abused than men, but women can be every bit as violent and many of those who are know that usually the courts will side with them. That gives them a degree of security to pound on their man and blame it on him later.

Even if it were true, why would someone want to post something so personal on a message forum? Weird.

Because I am sick of people thinking this only happens to women. You know how people respond to the "Black Lives Matter" crowd by saying "hey don't ALL lives matter?" It's similar. Men can be abused just as easily. Yes women are almost certainly more abused than men, but women can be every bit as violent and many of those who are know that usually the courts will side with them. That gives them a degree of security to pound on their man and blame it on him later.

You make it sound as if it's common for women to beat up their men. :rolleyes-41: In most instances, the man can easily restrain the woman. That is not the case when a man is beating on a woman. You are talking about outliers and trying to make light of domestic violence against women?

Not commenting on whether or not the story is true or not. I don't know enough about this person to say one way or another. I did quote a section of his post where he says this woman was threatening his life and becoming violent for some time before the incident with the attempted murder. He asked HOW he could avoided hitting the woman?

Answer? He could have left earlier instead of sticking around a person who hit and abused him and actually THREATENED his baby daughter's life.

End thread. :D

You guys don't get it do you? I couldn't "just leave". If I left alone then I was leaving my daughter with someone who was unstable. If I took my daughter and vanished, that's called "kidnapping". Today cops are a lot more open to arresting the woman if they think she was the aggressor. Back then, they simply assumed the man was in the wrong. My uncle, who lives in Pittsburgh, is an attorney. I consulted him on my options and he was very clear...unless I had a witness it would be blamed on me and I would lose my daughter.

"just leave". It's easy to say when you are free to ignore the circumstances and consequences.

Not commenting on whether or not the story is true or not. I don't know enough about this person to say one way or another. I did quote a section of his post where he says this woman was threatening his life and becoming violent for some time before the incident with the attempted murder. He asked HOW he could avoided hitting the woman?

Answer? He could have left earlier instead of sticking around a person who hit and abused him and actually THREATENED his baby daughter's life.

You guys don't get it do you? I couldn't "just leave". If I left alone then I was leaving my daughter with someone who was unstable. If I took my daughter and vanished, that's called "kidnapping". Today cops are a lot more open to arresting the woman if they think she was the aggressor. Back then, they simply assumed the man was in the wrong. My uncle, who lives in Pittsburgh, is an attorney. I consulted him on my options and he was very clear...unless I had a witness it would be blamed on me and I would lose my daughter.

"just leave". It's easy to say when you are free to ignore the circumstances and consequences.

I don't believe you that if someone is threatening your life and beating you up that the police would take that person's side, especially if you have marks and bruises. You said she was a psycho. Didn't you ever have to call the police on her before for getting out of control?

You act as if the police would not understand. They have to deal with MANY more crazy ladies every day than you ever have in your entire life. They KNOW.

Forum List

Back