Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?

Don't really give a damn if you believe it or not. Trinity confirmed it and she is my wife. She should know. Like I said...you are part of the problem. That's fine. At least we know where we both stand

you are two people on the internet. what in the fuck does that even mean to me? Anonymous person confirmed that you're not bullshitting? bully for you.

This is not the first time that you have rehashed this shit. Why do you have this obsessive need to bring this shit up?

koshergrl Ravi
Because they're psychotic losers, mostly.

Self defense is always permissible.
Is that your excuse?
Here's what abusers do.....they ride, torment, tweak, threaten, intimidate and terrify their victims until they goad their victim into reacting defensively. When that happens, the abuser beats the shit out of his victim, calls the cops and says she assaulted him. It's common.

I am prompted to open this topic because of a different thread. It's been discussed before buy with all the recent media about it I am wondering if opinions have changed. I am going to share something personal with you. I was in an abusive relationship but I was not the abuser. Yes men can be the victims of domestic abuse just like women can. It doesn't get reported as often because men don't want to admit a woman is beating them up but it's not as uncommon as you might believe.

In my case my ex-girlfriend and I had a baby and I took my new family to Pittsburgh so I could go to college. She was young , from a small town, and had never experienced a big city before. She had been yanked 2,000 miles across the country and was suddenly in the position of being a wife and a mother in a setting where she knew no one, she had no friends, and no support. She didn't do well. Actually she flipped out and within months she was attacking me on a regular basis. Usually it was just hitting but as time went on it got more and more dangerous. She started using pans and statuettes to attack me. I took it for many reasons. One, I didn't want to lose my daughter. Two, I hoped it was just something she was just going through as an adjustment to her new circumstances. It didn't get better.

After a few months I realized I had to get rid of her . She had started threatening my life and the life of our daughter if I ever left her. I had not hit her because I refused to hit a woman but she beat me black and blue a few times a week. All I did was try to fend off her attacks. One week she kept saying that she was going to kill me. I tried my best to calm her down but the night came. I don't know why I woke up but for whatever reason I awoke to find her over me with a 12" chef's knife in her hand. She thrust it down at me and I rolled out of the way and it stuck in the bed. She wasn't kidding around. She pulled it out of the bed and lunged at me stabbing and slashing at me and then I did it. I clocked her dead in the face. She stumbled back and gathered herself and screamed "how dare you hit me" and charged me again with the knife above her head screaming like a banshee. I deflected her stab, kicked her in the crotch, and punched her in the throat. She went down and I took the knife from her and called the police.

The police told me that since there were only marks on her they would have to arrest me for domestic violence and of course she screamed that I attacked her for no reason. It never came to that, but I had to endure three more months of her abuse until she was stupid enough to attack me in front of a witness. Then I was able to get rid of her and keep my child.

I have no doubt in my mind that she would have killed me had I not clocked her. I have no doubt in my mind that had I not endured it until I had a witness that allowed me to keep my daughter that my daughter would be dead now. She would have killed her.

So that's my "why I stayed" story. I look back on it often given the recent "it's NEVER ok to hit a woman" stuff and think to myself "people who say that have never experienced what I have experienced or the thousands of men who have abusive wives/girlfriends". Sometimes it IS ok I think. I am completely convinced that had I not clocked that girl I would be dead now and my daughter may be as well.

I think there IS a time to hit a woman. I think the circumstances are very select and a man should show restraint to only use violence to stop the threat, but in certain circumstances...it's justified. My experience with that girl has taught me that I don't care who it is. If someone (man or woman) is attacking me and I feel I am in danger of real harm I am going to take that person out to the best of my abilities and gender doesn't matter to me at all.

I welcome your thoughts.

Wow....is my first thought.

The main reason it's "not ok" to hit a woman is men are on average a lot stronger and capable of much more damage, and thus under a ethical mandate to restrain themselves. On the other hand, that said, there are good and valid reasons to hit a woman, and you outlined some of them in your OP. If someone is going at you - out of control - with a dangerous weapon - you need to be able to defend yourself first and formost. Likewise, if she were going after your daughter. You also open up a much larger discussion - men who are caught up in abusive relationships and, like women, in fear of losing their children if they walk out of the relationship. Unfortunately, our culture and court system still tends to prefer to give the children to the mother, even if she unfit.

My Grandma always said that if a woman was to stand up and fight a man like a man does deserves to be treated like a man...

I actually do not think that people should hit each other. Men should not hit men, women should not hit women, men and women should not hit each other.

I agree, a lot of domestic abuse involves women hitting men. But, I think there is a lot of fishy stuff in this particular story.

I actually do not think that people should hit each other. Men should not hit men, women should not hit women, men and women should not hit each other.

I agree, a lot of domestic abuse involves women hitting men. But, I think there is a lot of fishy stuff in this particular story.
I agree also, violence solves nothing...Now pounding pussy is another story....
12032944_1006474182736840_3856117742618639379_n.jpg

I would hope that I would have left a person long before it escalated into a situation like that. Geesh! :ack-1: Thankfully nobody has ever tried to kill me before is all I can say.

And leave your child in a psychopath's custody?

Did you not know this person was a psychopath before you impregnated her?

As I said, she only freaked out when we got to Pittsburgh. She was a young girl who had never been out of Lewiston, Idaho where we grew up. That's a town of maybe 24,000 back then. She was from a poor family. The furthest she had ever gone was Spokane, Washington about two hours away. Spokane was her idea of a big city. Now take that girl who had just given birth at 19 years old and drag her 2,000 miles across the country and put her in fucking Pittsburgh and make her a mother and a wife. You want to talk about culture shock? No wonder she flipped out.

There may have been more to it. Certain mental illness' show up in early adulthood - typically the age when a kid goes to college. That's usually a situation that is highly stressful and normal family/community supports are absent. A change cross country, plus pregnancy and birth could have been the straw that broke the camels back. Post partum depression is known to include pyschotic episodes which is what it sounds like she went through and she would have had few people to talk with or turn to.

I am prompted to open this topic because of a different thread. It's been discussed before buy with all the recent media about it I am wondering if opinions have changed. I am going to share something personal with you. I was in an abusive relationship but I was not the abuser. Yes men can be the victims of domestic abuse just like women can. It doesn't get reported as often because men don't want to admit a woman is beating them up but it's not as uncommon as you might believe.

In my case my ex-girlfriend and I had a baby and I took my new family to Pittsburgh so I could go to college. She was young , from a small town, and had never experienced a big city before. She had been yanked 2,000 miles across the country and was suddenly in the position of being a wife and a mother in a setting where she knew no one, she had no friends, and no support. She didn't do well. Actually she flipped out and within months she was attacking me on a regular basis. Usually it was just hitting but as time went on it got more and more dangerous. She started using pans and statuettes to attack me. I took it for many reasons. One, I didn't want to lose my daughter. Two, I hoped it was just something she was just going through as an adjustment to her new circumstances. It didn't get better.

After a few months I realized I had to get rid of her . She had started threatening my life and the life of our daughter if I ever left her. I had not hit her because I refused to hit a woman but she beat me black and blue a few times a week. All I did was try to fend off her attacks. One week she kept saying that she was going to kill me. I tried my best to calm her down but the night came. I don't know why I woke up but for whatever reason I awoke to find her over me with a 12" chef's knife in her hand. She thrust it down at me and I rolled out of the way and it stuck in the bed. She wasn't kidding around. She pulled it out of the bed and lunged at me stabbing and slashing at me and then I did it. I clocked her dead in the face. She stumbled back and gathered herself and screamed "how dare you hit me" and charged me again with the knife above her head screaming like a banshee. I deflected her stab, kicked her in the crotch, and punched her in the throat. She went down and I took the knife from her and called the police.

The police told me that since there were only marks on her they would have to arrest me for domestic violence and of course she screamed that I attacked her for no reason. It never came to that, but I had to endure three more months of her abuse until she was stupid enough to attack me in front of a witness. Then I was able to get rid of her and keep my child.

I have no doubt in my mind that she would have killed me had I not clocked her. I have no doubt in my mind that had I not endured it until I had a witness that allowed me to keep my daughter that my daughter would be dead now. She would have killed her.

So that's my "why I stayed" story. I look back on it often given the recent "it's NEVER ok to hit a woman" stuff and think to myself "people who say that have never experienced what I have experienced or the thousands of men who have abusive wives/girlfriends". Sometimes it IS ok I think. I am completely convinced that had I not clocked that girl I would be dead now and my daughter may be as well.

I think there IS a time to hit a woman. I think the circumstances are very select and a man should show restraint to only use violence to stop the threat, but in certain circumstances...it's justified. My experience with that girl has taught me that I don't care who it is. If someone (man or woman) is attacking me and I feel I am in danger of real harm I am going to take that person out to the best of my abilities and gender doesn't matter to me at all.

I welcome your thoughts.

The main reason it's "not ok" to hit a woman is men are on average a lot stronger and capable of much more damage, and thus under a ethical mandate to restrain themselves. On the other hand, that said, there are good and valid reasons to hit a woman, and you outlined some of them in your OP. If someone is going at you - out of control - with a dangerous weapon - you need to be able to defend yourself first and formost. Likewise, if she were going after your daughter. You also open up a much larger discussion - men who are caught up in abusive relationships and, like women, in fear of losing their children if they walk out of the relationship. Unfortunately, our culture and court system still tends to prefer to give the children to the mother, even if she unfit.
That's because she's generally the primary care provider.

And seriously, abusers are fantastic at coming up with super plausible excuses for the reasons they have injured women. It's almost always lies.

There aren't statistically a lot of men being systematically abused by women. It happens, but primarily that's a myth generated to minimize the huge issue of the abuse of women. Not just by their significant others but by the abortion industry, the sex industry, and progressives in general...who see fertile women and their children as less important than fags, and a threat to humanity by way of their ability to reproduce.

I feel great compassion for anyone who has gone through what Blue Phantom went through. No one knows what another person has suffered until they have gone through it themselves. He survived and was able to move on with his life. I'm thanking God he is alive and can tell others that what God did for him He can do for them too. It's a powerful testimony. For those who cannot see it, perhaps you see what you want to see.

I welcome your thoughts.

That's because she's generally the primary care provider.

And seriously, abusers are fantastic at coming up with super plausible excuses for the reasons they have injured women. It's almost always lies.

I tend to agree that most often abusers are men - and women are reluctant to flee for many reasons not the least of which is custody of children. But the reverse does happen with men being the target of abuse because they have it drilled into them that they should never hit women. It's a tough line to walk.

There aren't statistically a lot of men being systematically abused by women. It happens, but primarily that's a myth generated to minimize the huge issue of the abuse of women. Not just by their significant others but by the abortion industry, the sex industry, and progressives in general...who see fertile women and their children as less important than fags, and a threat to humanity by way of their ability to reproduce.

I'm sure the group is much smaller than women abused but I bet it is also underreported.

I'm sure the group is much smaller than women abused but I bet it is also underreported.

I believe it is under reported. Which is another reason I admire Blue Phantom being willing to share his story here! I doubt that was easy for him to do. Yet he did it, for others here. I greatly admire him for his willingness to tell people what happened to him. I believe it is going to help someone who reads it and is going through the same thing. Most likely more than one person, but if it helped just one? It's changing someone's life. That is powerful.

I welcome your thoughts.

Why didn't you call "fred" to protect you?

I welcome your thoughts.

I've often found that people who are mockers and are insensitive to the sufferings of others end up suffering worse. Especially when they are mocking people who believe in God and trust in Him.

I welcome your thoughts.

I've often found that people who are mockers and are insensitive to the sufferings of others end up suffering worse. Especially when they are mocking people who believe in God and trust in Him.

I just don't buy his ridiculous stories. Assuming the bizarre story is true, there's a simple way he could have avoided violence, and that's by leaving.

Forum List

Back