Is There One Sound/valid Syllogistic Argument For The Existence Of God?

Three pinnocchios.

"I only ever posted on my own blog liar."

"Oh, that other one doesn't count liar ."

:lol: pathetic.

This meltdown is epic.

Want me to post more, or you want a chance to apologize first?

:lol:

(You know there IS more, right dumb dumb?)

You are a lying. He talked to you and me about that one on this thread. That's how you found that one. We already knew about that one. Anyone here can find those posts. Obviously, he wasn't that one. I believe him. Where are these other links? Man, you are one sick dude.

Three pinnocchios.

This meltdown is epic.

You are a lying. He talked to you and me about that one on this thread. That's how you found that one. We already knew about that one. Man, you are one sick dude.
I didn't say that he didn't pipsqueak.

I said he posted on the net besides his blog.

HE must a been the one who forgot.

Your hero is a massive pussy.

BTW - theres more. But I wanna see how.many time you can call me liar.before I post them and you and your hero are shamed as the frauds you are.

Go ahead.

Rawlingsism #456: hey justin bebeh, I recommend a good read by Kant: the presupposition a list guide to dogma, for beginners.

I kant. I Kant. I really Kant.

Rawlings: Justin, babe, you were right about that one thing hon! Don't they see! Watch the atheists just attack now cuz they got nothing! Those moron dumbass liar clueless evil etc etc /hypocrisy

So you don't really have an argument?

Sure I do.

You're too pussy to face it head on.

God created knowledge can't be an axiom until your prove:

Knowledge is a creation.
All other possibilities for origins are absolutely false.

Can ya Lil Justin?

No, no you can't. Which is why you need to pretend you don't know what axiom means and continue your snake oil sales

Carry on, cowards

BTW - theres more. But I wanna see how.many time you can call me liar.before I post them and you and your hero are shamed as the frauds you are.

Go ahead.

That's right. He did tell us about that one. There's the truth because now you know your caught. So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted on lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid? Where are all those other links? You and that other liar Hollie said they were all over the Internet.

Three pinnocchios.

This meltdown is epic.

You are a lying. He talked to you and me about that one on this thread. That's how you found that one. We already knew about that one. Man, you are one sick dude.

Go ahead.

So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted all lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid?
Umm....he is the one who challenged me that he ONLY ever posted on HIS OWN BLOG.

retard.

Sure I do.

Knowledge is a creation.

Can ya Lil Justin?

No, no you can't. Which is why you need to pretend you don't know what axiom means and continue your snake oil sales

Carry on, cowards

Where are the other links?

Three pinnocchios.

This meltdown is epic.

Go ahead.

So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted all lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid?
Umm....he is the one who challenged me that he ONLY ever posted on HIS OWN BLOG.

retard.

Yep. The ranting of the religiously insane LOL!

Sorry dear, but your pointless rattling does not conceal your inability to rescue your thoroughly discredited attempts to promote your baseless claims, LOL!

You should consider trolling other web forums, LOL, where you're not already identified as a troll, LOL.
Turns out blue moon Michael David Justin Rawlings Davis is considered a troll in many parts of the internet.

That is a lie.
You're a genuine fraud who has a history of trolling blogs and spreading your own special brand of twisted, hateful, christian fundamentalism.

You're a pathological liar, a sociopath. Show us the links where I've posted on other blogs but my own.
Oops.

Incinerating Presuppositionalism Michael David Rawlings and the Primacy of a Bad Attitude
I can't stop laughing at this article, it fucking oozes awesome :lol:

Sure I do.

Knowledge is a creation.

Can ya Lil Justin?

Carry on, cowards

Tell me they don't exist first so I can show everyone the sniveling little bitch that you are.

Turns out blue moon Michael David Justin Rawlings Davis is considered a troll in many parts of the internet.

That is a lie.
You're a genuine fraud who has a history of trolling blogs and spreading your own special brand of twisted, hateful, christian fundamentalism.

You're a pathological liar, a sociopath. Show us the links where I've posted on other blogs but my own.
Oops.

Incinerating Presuppositionalism Michael David Rawlings and the Primacy of a Bad Attitude

He told you and about that one. Where are the other links?

That is a lie.

Oops.

He told you and about that one. Where are the other links?
Its a great read where he gets teeth kicked in. Lol AWESOME.

Justin tell me that no more exist. Then I'll post them for you.

First tell me. Cmon tough nuts.

Sure I do.

Knowledge is a creation.

Can ya Lil Justin?

Carry on, cowards
This post is awarded the presupper 3d.

Because the coward presupper necessarily dipped, ducked and dodged it and cannot refute it.

That's right. He did tell us about that one. Now you're telling the truth because now you know you're caught. So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted on lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid? Where are all those other links? You and that other liar Hollie said they were all over the Internet.

I know Rawlings doesn't lie. Where are the other links?

GT is the missing links. I like that meme.

Sure I do.

Knowledge is a creation.

Can ya Lil Justin?

Carry on, cowards

Because the coward presupper necessarily dipped, ducked and dodged it and cannot refute it.

Busted lying again. Shut up, punk. You're the liar and the coward. Mr. Straw Man.

That's right. He did tell us about that one. Now you're telling the truth because now you know you're caught. So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted on lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid? Where are all those other links? You and that other liar Hollie said they were all over the Internet.

That's right. He did tell us about that one. Now you tell the truth because now you know you're caught. So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted on lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid? Where are all those other links? You and that other liar Hollie said they were all over the Internet.

"why would he count that one"

You guys are like five year olds, I can't take it.

Justin: last chance. If you want more links - first deny they exist. Then I'll post them. Mmkay? Last call bud I don't have all night for you to weasel.

Sure I do.

Knowledge is a creation.

Can ya Lil Justin?

Carry on, cowards

Busted lying again. Shut up, punk. You're the liar and the coward. Mr. Straw Man.

Presupper in three d for everyone to see. Dipduckdodge the refutation of the childish tag. :lol:

Its a great read where he gets teeth kicked in. Lol AWESOME.

Justin tell me that no more exist. Then I'll post them for you.

First tell me. Cmon tough nuts.

That's right. He did tell us about that one. Now you tell the truth because now you know you're caught. So, why would he count the one he told you about? He knows that you and me know about that one. You said that he had posted on lots of other blogs. You are one sick dude. Almost everything you post is a lie. How can Emily be so stupid? Where are all those other links? You and that other liar Hollie said they were all over the Internet.

"why would he count that one"

You guys are like five year olds, I can't take it.

Justin: last chance. If you want more links - first deny they exist. Then I'll post them. Mmkay? Last call bud I don't have all night for you to weasel.

Forum List

Back