Is there such thing as "universal morality"?

Opinions of you mentally ill deviants aren't worth anything.
It's not an opinion. You really are the only self loathing closet faggot talking about butt sex and golden showers. It's all there in black and white, for everyone to see.

He's Randian? I wonder whether he will have a shot at describing universal morality.

Actually, I don't wonder that.

Opinions of you mentally ill deviants aren't worth anything.
It's not an opinion. You really are the only self loathing closet faggot talking about butt sex and golden showers. It's all there in black and white, for everyone to see.

You mean you don't like it when somebody points out what you freaks consider 'normal' and want to train children to accept from you? Now al of sudden you're ashamed of your faggotry and don't want anyone to discuss all the wondrous acts you want to 'normalize' and make public streets your 'safe spaces' for indulging in all manner of sicko activity? Ashamed of your pedophilia now, are you?

Well, all the public needs to know about you and your fellow deviants is over at zombietime.com, in the photo essays covering the "Up Your Alley Fair' and the 'Folsom Street Fair', where your ilk are in all their 'progressive rational glory', and we can all take in the 'rationalism' of Nancy Pelosi's and the Democratic Party's main pet constituency. The stuff we can see there is what you faggots love and hold dear. We know you're proud of your 'community', even if it isn't a real 'community', just a collection of sicko freaks who kill each other and infect each other with all kinds of filthy diseases and then demand everybody else cure them while they work overtime to spread them as widely as possible.

So it appears gay bashing is universally moral on Picaro's planet.

I wonder what colour is the sky there.

So it appears gay bashing is universally moral on Picaro's planet.

I wonder what colour is the sky there.
It’s the fact that you expect everyone to know and agree with your position which lets the cat out of the bag that you do believe in a universal right and wrong.

That’s called checkmate.

You mean you don't like it when somebody points out what you freaks consider 'normal' and want to train children to accept from you
100% wrong, ya closet faggot. I want you cockroaches dragged right into the spotlight and handed a microphone. Got that?

There’s the morality of Republicans.

And the morality of the rest of humanity.

They are vastly different.

Let's start with defining what homosexuality is and place it into the context of other types of sexual attractions.

Homosexuality is a sexual preference. It is the preference for having sex with the same gender.

Heterorsexuality is a sexual preference. It is the preference for having sex with the opposite gender.

Pedophilia is a sexual preference. It is the preference with having sex with children.

Bestiality is a sexual preference. It is a preference with having sex with other species.

Homosexuality: the quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted solely to people of one's own sex.

Heterosecxuality: the quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted solely to people of the opposite sex.

Pedophilia: sexual feelings directed toward children.

Bestiality: sexual intercourse between a person and an animal.

Let's start with defining what homosexuality is and place it into the context of other types of sexual attractions.
No, let's not do anything of the sort. You go ahead and equivocate yourself into a pasty little white pretzel all night, and the rest of us will go on with our lives. Unlike you, I don't impress myself with specious word salads.

No, let's not do anything of the sort. You go ahead and equivocate yourself into a pasty little white pretzel all night, and the rest of us will go on with our lives. Unlike you, I don't impress myself with specious word salads.
That’s your call but it seems to me that you are the one getting worked up. I’m happy to have an adult conversation on the subject.

It's because if I need to be told I won't understand it. I expect there's some truth in that.

Forum List

Back