Is this email fake?

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

How much money?

$10 million for Hunter Biden?

Is this bullshit? A fake email?

Oh for chrissake. ANYTHING can be faked up on the internet.
Seriously, grow the fuck up.
So, it is fake? NY Post is making shit up?

NYPost wouldn't have the tools to determine if it was or wasn't. At least I wouldn't think so. And, given their reputation they likely wouldn't care.
So, that would either be done out of malice or a willful disregard for the truth, right?

No "Public Figure" limitation on Hunter taking action against the Post if it is false.....if it is false........

IF IT IS FALSE
:laughing0301:

I don't know.

But it sure is convenient that a) it comes out a few weeks before an election Trump looks to be losing and b) the FBI had it for months (and it wasn't a secret) - so why didn't Trump's pet AG interfere and have it broadcast? My guess is there is more to this than we currently see.

And the timing just couldn't be more convenient....

Unless you're a Trump you don't file lawsuits over every little thing. It would be wise to wait and see what the FBI determines about it. Even then, I'm not sure a lawsuit would stick - the NYPost can claim it was only reporting what it was told about the laptop and what it was given.
asked and answered. As for the NYPost, not exactly, they would need to retract then. they aren't. Why, no one asked them to.

With all of the lies, deceit, corruption coming from biden, I'd say it was true. Especially when all of the tech giants are censoring and not disseminating information that incriminates him.
Are you forgetting something? Trump
LIE like hell non stop, proven corrupted, deceit, shameless, dishonest, disgusting. What part of that are you ignoring? .

Taking about cheating..... The republicans set up a fake ballot mail box here in California. they were ordered to remove it. but Trump that bastard tweeted urged the republicans to fight. They are being removed forcefully yesterday. NO YOU TELL ME WHO ARE CHEATING?

Thats what ukraine joe does. Lie like hell. Not only that, possible human and sex trafficking ties with his son. Biden is filth.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Do you have a proof or any link that Joe and Hunter are involved in sex trafficking? LINK?.
If you are posting lies like this. What makes you think what you are saying are credible?

With all of the lies, deceit, corruption coming from biden, I'd say it was true. Especially when all of the tech giants are censoring and not disseminating information that incriminates him.
Are you forgetting something? Trump
LIE like hell non stop, proven corrupted, deceit, shameless, dishonest, disgusting. What part of that are you ignoring? .

Taking about cheating..... The republicans set up a fake ballot mail box here in California. they were ordered to remove it. but Trump that bastard tweeted urged the republicans to fight. They are being removed forcefully yesterday. NO YOU TELL ME WHO ARE CHEATING?

Thats what ukraine joe does. Lie like hell. Not only that, possible human and sex trafficking ties with his son. Biden is filth.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Do you have a proof or any link that Joe and Hunter are involved in sex trafficking? LINK?.
If you are posting lies like this. What makes you think what you are saying are credible?
Sleepy creepy set himself up when he said he enjoyed children sitting on his lap. ooops huh? Funny, you all never believe what comes out of sleepy creepy's mouth unless you believe him. odd.

Unless you're a Trump you don't file lawsuits over every little thing. It would be wise to wait and see what the FBI determines about it. Even then, I'm not sure a lawsuit would stick - the NYPost can claim it was only reporting what it was told about the laptop and what it was given.
asked and answered. As for the NYPost, not exactly, they would need to retract then. they aren't. Why, no one asked them to.

Would they?

How often has National Enquirer retracted? I don't think tabloids bother with that much.

How much money?

So, I take it you know for a fact that this is a fake email.

So, one person deems it fake.

Who else?

Yeah, somebody may be able to get a hold of an email, but you can make a screenshot of it, toss it into Photoshop and alter it.
Absolutely.
Well the FBI has the hard drive, so they are welcomed to refute it.
The FBI refuted it by not going after Biden for what would have been a crime had it been authentic.

How much money?

NYPost wouldn't have the tools to determine if it was or wasn't. At least I wouldn't think so. And, given their reputation they likely wouldn't care.
So, that would either be done out of malice or a willful disregard for the truth, right?

No "Public Figure" limitation on Hunter taking action against the Post if it is false.....if it is false........

IF IT IS FALSE

I don't know.

But it sure is convenient that a) it comes out a few weeks before an election Trump looks to be losing and b) the FBI had it for months (and it wasn't a secret) - so why didn't Trump's pet AG interfere and have it broadcast? My guess is there is more to this than we currently see.

Oh, of course. It is ABSOLUTELY politicly motivated, especially given the timing, but that does not mean it is false.

So, why hasn't Biden been out in front of this thing LONG before now?

Because.........IT IS TRUE????

:dunno:

How much money?

IF IT IS FALSE

I don't know.

Interesting assumptions. Let’s see.

You assume the fbi leadership actually does the right thing. We know this to not be true, I can start citing examples if you really need them.

You assume Barr is trumps mindless puppet and does as he is told. You seem to mistaking Barr for Eric holder.

You assume Barr is all knowing, and knows everything that is going on at the fbi, and knows every piece of evidence or detail of investigation being done by the fbi.

Hunter Biden looks 20 years older than he is and given his past?

Pops is in deep shit
The left is in full panic mode about it. All the big tech and social media are literally censoring everything they can about it. The thing is, that just pisses Americans off even more. Only the most radical leftwing commies approve of censoring free speech, normies are appalled by it.
Wrong. We are not in the panic mode except we are enjoying the lead and laughing ALL these desperation.

Who give a fuck about Hunter? He is not running for election. These BS about Hunter has been going on since last year. And so far they have not bought Hunter for questioning, investigation or any indictments.

Also Joe Biden tax returns are available . Trump is hiding his tax returns.plus his son Eric Trump is being investigated for fraud. Talking about corrupt.

like 2016? let me take a moment and chuckle at your mere stupidity.
Okay since 2016. So for almost 4 years they have not even talk, investigate or question Hunter. What part of your stupidity and ignorance don’t you understand?

From the article, down at the bottom:

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

Uh-huh, it's been faked up. Rudy helping out his con man friend, Donald Trump.
So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

When will the defamation suit get filed?
Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?

Would they?

How often has National Enquirer retracted? I don't think tabloids bother with that much.
So, there should be a lawsuit before end of business today, right?

Pops is in deep shit
The left is in full panic mode about it. All the big tech and social media are literally censoring everything they can about it. The thing is, that just pisses Americans off even more. Only the most radical leftwing commies approve of censoring free speech, normies are appalled by it.
Wrong. We are not in the panic mode except we are enjoying the lead and laughing ALL these desperation.

Who give a fuck about Hunter? He is not running for election. These BS about Hunter has been going on since last year. And so far they have not bought Hunter for questioning, investigation or any indictments.

Also Joe Biden tax returns are available . Trump is hiding his tax returns.plus his son Eric Trump is being investigated for fraud. Talking about corrupt.

Okay since 2016. So for almost 4 years they have not even talk, investigate or question Hunter. What part of your stupidity and ignorance don’t you understand?
.....OR THERE'S ANOTHER EXPLANATION.......

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?
You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?

Pops is in deep shit

Who is "they"?

The Swamp?

"

Anybody else?

You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?
FBI has major leakers. I am shocked this wasn't leaked sooner. Something is rotten in Virginia.

How much money?

So, I take it you know for a fact that this is a fake email.

So, one person deems it fake.

Who else?

Yeah, somebody may be able to get a hold of an email, but you can make a screenshot of it, toss it into Photoshop and alter it.
Absolutely.
Well the FBI has the hard drive, so they are welcomed to refute it.
The FBI refuted it by not going after Biden for what would have been a crime had it been authentic.
Like they “went after Hillary”??
They did everything they could to give her a pass, but it was so bad and in everyone’s face they had to “investigate” by asking people nicely to turn over digital devices (which were smashed), interviewing her off the record, asking her attorneys to decide what emails to turn over, and reading through all 30k emails in 2 days.
And when they couldn’t make that fly, they admitted she committed crimes but took it upon themselves (because the Obama admin ordered it) to decide she wouldn’t be prosecuted.

You honestly claim the fbi sitting on it as proof of innocence?
Must have been like when Mueller was head of the fbi, and let innocent people rot in jail (and 1 die in jail) who he knew were innocent.
Yeah, a real beacon of moral character

"

Anybody else?

Look at the source, stupid.
Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

But these Trumpets believed everything.

Forum List

Back