Is this email fake?

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

How much money?

$10 million for Hunter Biden?

Is this bullshit? A fake email?
Supplied by Rudy a Russian assets. Must be true.

From the article, down at the bottom:

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

Uh-huh, it's been faked up. Rudy helping out his con man friend, Donald Trump.
So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

When will the defamation suit get filed?

Look at the source, stupid.
Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

But these Trumpets believed everything.
To be fair, democrats have been using unnamed sources for years, and few if any of them turned out to be true. Democrats had no problem swearing every rumor was true.
Well can you supplied such an unnamed sources that we used?

Do you know how many of your buddies here posted a real fake media even came from foreign countries?

Last edited:

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

To be fair, democrats have been using unnamed sources for years, and few if any of them turned out to be true. Democrats had no problem swearing every rumor was true.

Do you know how many of your buddies here posted a real fake media even came from foreign countries?
are you drunk? that makes no sense.

"

Anybody else?

Rudy!

don't understand your comment about Rudy's daughter, so what? what does that prove exactly?
With your high IQ. LOL... I know for sure you don’t know what that mean.
Rudy is a life time republican lap dog of Trump. You would think his daughter will support her crooked father. She endorsed Biden ad encourage voters to vote someone decent. She said DECENT. It means Donnie and Rudy are both piece of garbage.

After endorsing Biden, Rudy Giuliani's daughter encourages people to vote for "someone decent"

After publicly endorsing Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president on Thursday, Rudy Giuliani's daughter Caroline encouraged voters to cast their ballot for "someone decent."

"

Anybody else?

Rudy!

are you drunk? that makes no sense.

I simply asked you to supply such unnamed sources that we used. You came up empty.

Many of your buddies here posted fake unknown news media all the time. They know it’s fake but they posted it anyway. Sad part of that is IGNORANT WEAKLINGS likes it and supported it. Now you tell me what is fair?

"

Anybody else?

Rudy!

don't understand your comment about Rudy's daughter, so what? what does that prove exactly?
Rudy is a life time republican lap dog of Trump. You would think his daughter will support her crooked father. She endorsed Biden ad encourage voters to vote someone decent. She said DECENT. It means Donnie and Rudy are both piece of garbage.

After endorsing Biden, Rudy Giuliani's daughter encourages people to vote for "someone decent"

After publicly endorsing Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president on Thursday, Rudy Giuliani's daughter Caroline encouraged voters to cast their ballot for "someone decent."
So what? I see you can’t explain the relevance! Gotcha

With all of the lies, deceit, corruption coming from biden, I'd say it was true. Especially when all of the tech giants are censoring and not disseminating information that incriminates him.
Are you forgetting something? Trump
LIE like hell non stop, proven corrupted, deceit, shameless, dishonest, disgusting. What part of that are you ignoring? .

Taking about cheating..... The republicans set up a fake ballot mail box here in California. they were ordered to remove it. but Trump that bastard tweeted urged the republicans to fight. They are being removed forcefully yesterday. NO YOU TELL ME WHO ARE CHEATING?

Thats what ukraine joe does. Lie like hell. Not only that, possible human and sex trafficking ties with his son. Biden is filth.

This is exactly what I’m talking about. Do you have a proof or any link that Joe and Hunter are involved in sex trafficking? LINK?.
If you are posting lies like this. What makes you think what you are saying are credible?
Sleepy creepy set himself up when he said he enjoyed children sitting on his lap. ooops huh? Funny, you all never believe what comes out of sleepy creepy's mouth unless you believe him. odd.
That’s odd when you have 25 women accusing Donnie of sexual advances one is rape waiting for DNA.

PAY ATTENTION that was not even my question. I was asking for a proof about Joe and Hunter sex trafficking. You and your buddy came up the same BS. NOTHING.

That means if you people lies like your buddy. What the hell is the credibility of a posters? It’s that simple.

Like that SOB BASTARD LIAR last night on his town hall meeting...... He said he supported DACA, he applied the same dementia defense...... He doesn’t know QANON when banners of QANON are flying in his rallies.

"

Anybody else?

Rudy!

So what? I see you can’t explain the relevance! Gotcha
You don’t have a gotcha. I know I got you again.

All this does is show how desperate Trump is, having to circle back to Hunter Biden because he's run out of ammo, money and time.
Rudy to the Rescue! LOL
Well, if it's true (it is) it shows that Joe Biden is a corrupt motherfucker.

But, because you believe it is fake, you should expect a lawsuit against the Post any day now, right?

What I think the Bidens should do is irrelevant.
The source of this story is Rudy Giuliani. Not the FBI.
If you fucking don't understand the difference, you're permanently brain damaged.
Given the lies and deceit of the FBI, I'll go with Il Duce.

How much money?

Just in case you are not aware....
There is an on going investigation ( kind of and it’s funny) by 2 republicans headed by Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley about Hunter. Just to help smear Joe. They were working with a Ukrainian hard liner Russian agents name Telizhenko. Last month State Department revoked visa of Telizhenko. The investigation ENDED.

Remember State Department is under Pompeo/Trump. In this link it tells you how corrupt is Rudy and his associations with 2 Russian agents that are now banned entering US.

So tell me ...... What is the CREDIBILITY of that LAPTOP supplied by a CORRUPTED AND RUSSIAN ASSETS RUDY?

State Department revokes visa of Giuliani-linked Ukrainian ally: report

Ukrainian fixer Andrii Telizhenko's visa was revoked earlier this year after he assisted Giuliani in efforts last year to dig up information that would damage now-Democratic nominee Joe Biden, U.S. officials told the newspaper.

His visa was invalidated shortly before the Treasury Department sanctioned another Ukrainian ally to Giuliani, lawmaker Andriy Derkach, last month, but it was first reported by the Post on Monday

How much money?

There is an on going investigation ( kind of and it’s funny) by 2 republicans headed by Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley about Hunter. Just to help smear Joe. They were working with a Ukrainian hard liner Russian agents name Telizhenko. Last month State Department revoked visa of Telizhenko. The investigation ENDED.

Remember State Department is under Pompeo/Trump. In this link it tells you how corrupt is Rudy and his associations with 2 Russian agents that are now banned entering US.

So tell me ...... What is the CREDIBILITY of that LAPTOP supplied by a CORRUPTED AND RUSSIAN ASSETS RUDY?

Ukrainian fixer Andrii Telizhenko's visa was revoked earlier this year after he assisted Giuliani in efforts last year to dig up information that would damage now-Democratic nominee Joe Biden, U.S. officials told the newspaper.

His visa was invalidated shortly before the Treasury Department sanctioned another Ukrainian ally to Giuliani, lawmaker Andriy Derkach, last month, but it was first reported by the Post on Monday

Here is the link of Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley working with Telizshenko and Derkach both Russian agents help spread misinformation about Joe Biden.

The ranking minority members argue that “Chairmen Johnson and Grassley’s allegations against former Vice President Biden rely primarily on sources promoting Russian interests.” One of these sources is Andriy Derkach—a man recently flagged by multiple federal agencies as a Russian agent. The minority notes that Derkach “has favorably identified Chairmen Johnson and Grassley as part of a group of those uncovering an international conspiracy of corruption spearheaded by Vice President Biden and George Soros” and that the Russian “has further claimed to have provided information to the Chairmen’s Committees.” (Johnson and Grassley deny getting any information straight from Derkach.)

How much money?

Oh for chrissake. ANYTHING can be faked up on the internet.
Seriously, grow the fuck up.
So, I take it you know for a fact that this is a fake email.

So, one person deems it fake.

Who else?

Yeah, somebody may be able to get a hold of an email, but you can make a screenshot of it, toss it into Photoshop and alter it.
Absolutely.
Well the FBI has the hard drive, so they are welcomed to refute it.
The FBI refuted it by not going after Biden for what would have been a crime had it been authentic.
The FBI was running interference for Biden just like it did for Clinton but no one else had Hillary's emails. The FBI probably did not realize that a copy of that hard drive existed. The computer repair guy had the presence of mind not to trust the FBI with the evidence. Purportedly there is material on that hard drive fatal to Biden's campaign. I can't wait.

I have no idea if the email is true or not, but since Hunter isn't speaking out against it defending himself I'm leaning more towards it being true.
We all know if this was Don jr, or Erick they would be all over the media denouncing it as false and defending their father. Regardless of if it's true or not Hunters silence, not standing up for his father is astounding. And if Hunters in some kind of rehab why are non-of the other Biden's not denouncing the story and sticking up for Joe? :dunno:

"

Anybody else?

Rudy!

Your extremely low IQ tells you this is relevant. It's not.

How much money?

Right, so it is all fake then?

When's the defamation lawsuit getting filed?

The narrative shift from the left is telling:

Phase 1: It's been debunked
Phase 2: The source is fake
Phase 3: The source shifts to "Rudi" (which he isn't the source)
Phase 4: The email is faked

Slowly whittling the narrative down to:

Phase 10: "Oh shit"

Of course, we'll never get to Phase 10 if Biden wins the election. Hold on tight, it's gonna be a wild and scary ride. The country will never be the same if Biden wins. We'll be forever in the grasp of the swamp and a fully corrupt government.
Shit! Phase 4 is no longer valid as the email was verified as being legit by someone that was on distribution.

Phase 5: On to cuz Russia!

How much money?

Just in case you weren't aware - one of the emails pointed out yesterday by the NY Post has been verified as legitimate by someone who was on distribution of said email.

It reinforces the laptop being ligit.

Forum List

Back