Is this email fake?

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

How much money?

$10 million for Hunter Biden?

Is this bullshit? A fake email?

Oh for chrissake. ANYTHING can be faked up on the internet.
Seriously, grow the fuck up.
So, I take it you know for a fact that this is a fake email.

So, one person deems it fake.

Who else?

Yeah, somebody may be able to get a hold of an email, but you can make a screenshot of it, toss it into Photoshop and alter it.
Absolutely.
Well the FBI has the hard drive, so they are welcomed to refute it.
The FBI refuted it by not going after Biden for what would have been a crime had it been authentic.
Yea, the same FBI that knew Russia Collusion was a Hoax and went along with it anyway.

From the article, down at the bottom:

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

Uh-huh, it's been faked up. Rudy helping out his con man friend, Donald Trump.
So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

When will the defamation suit get filed?
Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?
You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?
FBI has major leakers. I am shocked this wasn't leaked sooner. Something is rotten in Virginia.
Indeed. Particularly the Langley part of Virginia.

Then there's this:

Chinese Billionaire’s Network Hyped Hunter Biden Dirt Weeks Before Rudy Giuliani

""""Weeks before the Post published its Hunter Biden report, a YouTube channel linked to Steve Bannon-backer Guo Wengui broadcast conspiracies about “hard disks” full of Biden dirt.""""

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A a Chinese source is CONFIRMING the story? What the FUCK???

:dunno:
:auiqs.jpg:

Emojis are the tools of the desperate and disenfranchised....otherwise known as losers.

How much money?

So, it is fake? NY Post is making shit up?

NYPost wouldn't have the tools to determine if it was or wasn't. At least I wouldn't think so. And, given their reputation they likely wouldn't care.
So, that would either be done out of malice or a willful disregard for the truth, right?

No "Public Figure" limitation on Hunter taking action against the Post if it is false.....if it is false........

IF IT IS FALSE
:laughing0301:

I don't know.

But it sure is convenient that a) it comes out a few weeks before an election Trump looks to be losing and b) the FBI had it for months (and it wasn't a secret) - so why didn't Trump's pet AG interfere and have it broadcast? My guess is there is more to this than we currently see.

And the timing just couldn't be more convenient....

Spot on, Coyote. All good points. FBI won't comment until after the election.

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

Look at the source, stupid.
Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

But these Trumpets believed everything.

It's hard to get a cult member to think critically.

"

Anybody else?

Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?
You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?
FBI has major leakers. I am shocked this wasn't leaked sooner. Something is rotten in Virginia.

Oh boy, you guys don't just drink the Trump Kool-Aid, you're both on IV drips.

How much money?

NYPost wouldn't have the tools to determine if it was or wasn't. At least I wouldn't think so. And, given their reputation they likely wouldn't care.
So, that would either be done out of malice or a willful disregard for the truth, right?

No "Public Figure" limitation on Hunter taking action against the Post if it is false.....if it is false........

IF IT IS FALSE

I don't know.

But it sure is convenient that a) it comes out a few weeks before an election Trump looks to be losing and b) the FBI had it for months (and it wasn't a secret) - so why didn't Trump's pet AG interfere and have it broadcast? My guess is there is more to this than we currently see.

Allegations of child molestations also?

"

Anybody else?

Look at the source, stupid.
Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

But these Trumpets believed everything.
don't understand your comment about Rudy's daughter, so what? what does that prove exactly?

"

Anybody else?

Yum Yum....less filling. Tastes Great!

Then there's this:

Chinese Billionaire’s Network Hyped Hunter Biden Dirt Weeks Before Rudy Giuliani

""""Weeks before the Post published its Hunter Biden report, a YouTube channel linked to Steve Bannon-backer Guo Wengui broadcast conspiracies about “hard disks” full of Biden dirt.""""

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A a Chinese source is CONFIRMING the story? What the FUCK???

:dunno:
:auiqs.jpg:

Emojis are the tools of the desperate and disenfranchised....otherwise known as losers.
sometimes they just tell it like it is.

How much money?

IF IT IS FALSE

I don't know.

Allegations of child molestations also?

What are they? Who has made them? When?
Charges filed? When, where, who?
Questions none of you Trump suckers will answer.

"

Anybody else?

our kool-aid is for people working and a free society. notice who doesn't drink that kool-aid.

"

Anybody else?

Or there is nothing to it.

"

Anybody else?

I truly admire someone who admits they are missing a cerebral cortex.

"

Anybody else?

Christopher Wray, Trump's guy, appears to think there's not much to it.

"

Anybody else?

I find it hard to believe as that would result in the most elaborate hoax of my lifetime.

"

Anybody else?

Deep down you know better

"

Anybody else?

Christopher Wray, Trump's guy, appears to think there's not much to it.
trump's guy? lol. he's swampy creature.

Forum List

Back