Is this email fake?

From the article, down at the bottom:

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

Uh-huh, it's been faked up. Rudy helping out his con man friend, Donald Trump.
So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

When will the defamation suit get filed?
Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?
You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?
FBI has major leakers. I am shocked this wasn't leaked sooner. Something is rotten in Virginia.

Or there is nothing to it.

Christopher Wray, Trump's guy, appears to think there's not much to it.
Wray is Trump's guy? Link that he thinks "there is not much to it". Thanks

Then there's this:

Chinese Billionaire’s Network Hyped Hunter Biden Dirt Weeks Before Rudy Giuliani

""""Weeks before the Post published its Hunter Biden report, a YouTube channel linked to Steve Bannon-backer Guo Wengui broadcast conspiracies about “hard disks” full of Biden dirt.""""

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A a Chinese source is CONFIRMING the story? What the FUCK???

:dunno:
:auiqs.jpg:

Emojis are the tools of the desperate and disenfranchised....otherwise known as losers.
Okay. No emojis here.

You just posted a story that says the same thing the Post reported. How is that discrediting the Post's story?

Aw, fuck you..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

How much money?

$10 million for Hunter Biden?

Is this bullshit? A fake email?

I've heard of "remuneration" but not "renumeration". Minor point but with "big dollar" people that is more than a simple spelling error. Makes me suspicious.

"
The email is contained in a trove of data that the owner of a computer repair shop in Delaware said was recovered from a MacBook Pro laptop that was dropped off in April 2019 and never retrieved.
The computer was seized by the FBI, and a copy of its contents made by the shop owner shared with The Post this week by former Mayor Rudy Giuliani."""""

So, Blaine believes this is all faked up, despite the NY Post being on the hook for SERIOUS defamation of a non-public figure's character (Hunter).

Anybody else?

Give Biden a lie detector test. What I don't get is why the FBI kept this hidden?
You can't guess why the infallible, non-partisan, truth-telling FBI kept this information a big secret?
FBI has major leakers. I am shocked this wasn't leaked sooner. Something is rotten in Virginia.

...true, but there was absolutely NOTHING to Russia Russia Russia and the FBI let that shit fly for 3 1/2 years. Their behavior is, at best....INCONSISTENT.

"

Anybody else?

...true, but there was absolutely NOTHING to Russia Russia Russia and the FBI let that shit fly for 3 1/2 years. Their behavior is, at best....INCONSISTENT.
There was nothing with Richard Jewel, and look what the FBI did to him!!!!

"

Anybody else?

The FBI is a great organization but it has had some missteps recently. Problem is for the pay, its tough to attract top people so you get C+/B- players.

"

Anybody else?

The FBI is a great organization but it has had some missteps recently. Problem is for the pay, its tough to attract top people so you get C+/B- players.
Only an organization like them can take what Richard Jewel did as being a crime. He saved hundreds of lives and his reward from the FBI was to trash him and his mother. Sorry, that doesn't fly after hearing what they did. That came from the top, not some joe schmoe.

The whole, we're going to do a training video where you tell everyone how you planted the bomb. See how papadapolis got framed is what that showed me. Once a pimp, always a pimp

So, because the "source" is Rudy, it's fake?
The source is RUSSIA, Rudy is just their useful idiot.
The source is Hunter Biden, you gullible moron.
PROVE it you worthless lying scum POS!
What do you want to bet Hunter's fingerprints are nowhere to be found on the RUSSIAN laptop???
“Prove it!!! Ahhhhhhhhgggssjnjkeksidje!!!!
Prove it!!!! Raaaarrrr!!!”

I picture your sitting by your computer in a dark room, cheese puffs strewn all about your desk, a lava lamp slathered in anal lube dimly lighting your hot pocket box and dirty laundry covered room. Screaming “noooo!!! Prove it!!!! It’s fucking Russia!!!!” With tears streaming down your your fat fucking face into your neck beard, as you type with one hand and furiously masterbate with the other. In the door way, your parents stand silently looking on in horror at the useless blob of whale shit that was once their son, who graduated high school 15+ years ago and still lives in the same room.
Mom wipes a tear off her cheek as dad mutters to himself, cursing God at the useless sack of shit you have become.

Echoes of “ruuusssssiaaaa!!!” Can be heard late at night, echoing down the quiet streets of your neighborhood.

Hey guys, prove it was hunters emails and computer. Prove it!!!!! Go get me the laptop, and show it to me in person. And get me hunter Biden. I need him to come to my house and admit it to me.
And while you are at it, prove to me the sun is mostly hydrogen. Don’t show me science books, or spectral analysis. Or nuclear fusion equations.
I want actual physical proof. Go to the fucking sun and get me a sample of the coronasphere. If you won’t do that, then shut up.
So NO proof, no surprise there.

The source is RUSSIA, Rudy is just their useful idiot.
The source is Hunter Biden, you gullible moron.
PROVE it you worthless lying scum POS!
What do you want to bet Hunter's fingerprints are nowhere to be found on the RUSSIAN laptop???
“Prove it!!! Ahhhhhhhhgggssjnjkeksidje!!!!
Prove it!!!! Raaaarrrr!!!”

I picture your sitting by your computer in a dark room, cheese puffs strewn all about your desk, a lava lamp slathered in anal lube dimly lighting your hot pocket box and dirty laundry covered room. Screaming “noooo!!! Prove it!!!! It’s fucking Russia!!!!” With tears streaming down your your fat fucking face into your neck beard, as you type with one hand and furiously masterbate with the other. In the door way, your parents stand silently looking on in horror at the useless blob of whale shit that was once their son, who graduated high school 15+ years ago and still lives in the same room.
Mom wipes a tear off her cheek as dad mutters to himself, cursing God at the useless sack of shit you have become.

Echoes of “ruuusssssiaaaa!!!” Can be heard late at night, echoing down the quiet streets of your neighborhood.

Hey guys, prove it was hunters emails and computer. Prove it!!!!! Go get me the laptop, and show it to me in person. And get me hunter Biden. I need him to come to my house and admit it to me.
And while you are at it, prove to me the sun is mostly hydrogen. Don’t show me science books, or spectral analysis. Or nuclear fusion equations.
I want actual physical proof. Go to the fucking sun and get me a sample of the coronasphere. If you won’t do that, then shut up.
So NO proof, no surprise there.
of what? we have an email. just like hitlery, no one questioned the validity of the emails, but how they were gotten. says it all. swamp is still the swamp even at the joe schmoe layer.

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

How much money?

$10 million for Hunter Biden?

Is this bullshit? A fake email?
They are caught Red Handed. We knew they were guilty years ago, but their criminal accomplices have been trying to hide and bury everything.

Hunter Biden is Hillary Clinton's Anthony Weiner. The Evidence is there. It just takes The Will to Prosecute such high profile criminals.

After almost 4 years till today. Why didn’t your fake messiah hasn’t charge Hunter? He even have his lap dog henchmen AG Barr. Why is that?

I have no Messiah but Christ Jesus. Your Messiah comes with a gift of 666. If you have Leftist Globalist Moles within government from a previous administration they work to keep criminal deeds buried and swept under the rug. They are people like you who don't care about justice, or morality. All you care a bout is pushing your unrighteous agenda at all costs.

There is a place for people like that after judgment day. I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear.

"

Anybody else?

I find it hard to believe as that would result in the most elaborate hoax of my lifetime.
True.

Right now, the most elaborate hoax of your lifetime has been Russia Russia Russia, right? Me too.

"

Anybody else?

Only an organization like them can take what Richard Jewel did as being a crime. He saved hundreds of lives and his reward from the FBI was to trash him and his mother. Sorry, that doesn't fly after hearing what they did. That came from the top, not some joe schmoe.

The whole, we're going to do a training video where you tell everyone how you planted the bomb. See how papadapolis got framed is what that showed me. Once a pimp, always a pimp
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever.......hye....ye...yeever!!! Cooperate with the Federal Bureau of Intimidation.

giphy.gif

All this does is show how desperate Trump is, having to circle back to Hunter Biden because he's run out of ammo, money and time.
Rudy to the Rescue! LOL
Well, if it's true (it is) it shows that Joe Biden is a corrupt motherfucker.

But, because you believe it is fake, you should expect a lawsuit against the Post any day now, right?

What I think the Bidens should do is irrelevant.
The source of this story is Rudy Giuliani. Not the FBI.
If you fucking don't understand the difference, you're permanently brain damaged.

Is that it?

I'll just leave this here......

Hunter Biden laptop mystery hints at a Russian disinformation operation, source tells Insider

"""""""
  • The appearance of Hunter Biden's laptop — full of juicy emails and embarrassing images — in the hands of President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post is "too perfect," a professional East European spy chaser tells Insider.

• Rudy Giuliani — Trump's lawyer — has repeatedly met with alleged Russian intelligence assets in his hunt for dirt on the Bidens.

• Counterintelligence operatives have known since January that emails hacked by the Russians from the Burisma gas company that employed Hunter Biden would surface eventually. It was merely a question of when.

• "I can't imagine the Russians aren't involved in some way," the source told Insider. "On the small chance they're not, I'm sure they're going to consider it a missed opportunity."

""""""""
So an unnamed source proves a newspaper article is made up? The computer shop guy was smart to make a copy before the FBI pulled out the hammers and bleachbit.

"

Anybody else?

I find it hard to believe as that would result in the most elaborate hoax of my lifetime.
True.

Right now, the most elaborate hoax of your lifetime has been Russia Russia Russia, right? Me too.
Yep

Doesn't matter one bit to the left if it is true or not. They have NO moral compass.

They celebrate boys stripping at gay bars and sexualizing children

Last edited:

"

Anybody else?

Look at the source, stupid.
Rudy!
I posted #109 about Rudy boy. Rudy is nothing but a crooked lawyer. His daughter even voting for Biden.

But these Trumpets believed everything.
To be fair, democrats have been using unnamed sources for years, and few if any of them turned out to be true. Democrats had no problem swearing every rumor was true.

Forum List

Back