Is this real!?

It's real, but it's not Ilhan Omar...

The photo, according to the AP archive, shows a “woman recruit of the Somali Army check[ing] her automatic weapon at a military training campus at Halane, Mogadishu, on Feb. 25, 1978...”

Actually debunked in 2019...

I don't care for Snopes either, but...

Informative, but it should be checked out and cleared through homeland security. Why don't we see that ??

Maybe because the photo was taken in 1978 and she was born in 1982?

Nothing wrong with fascism.. communist are the thugs. Nazis we’re trying to stop the disrespect , and it got out of hand

You're out of your fucking mind.

Tell me Comrade; If we take a system where the state has absolute control of the means of production using central planning to determine what products are produced and what price they are sold for, where an authoritarian state rules under dictatorship of either a single man or a group of rulers, where the rights of individuals are subverted to the privilege of groups, where individualism in general is oppressed in favor of the collective, where any competing political or economic ideas are suppressed by the state, where the press is controlled by the state or the party and operates to further the agenda of the rulers, where speech against the state or collectivism in general is a criminal offense; this is what you support? Because this defines fascism.

The photo, according to the AP archive, shows a “woman recruit of the Somali Army check[ing] her automatic weapon at a military training campus at Halane, Mogadishu, on Feb. 25, 1978...”

So what they're saying is Somalis all look the same? :thup:

1595771065037.png

Mi capital. I like to see the feds fight these guys, but they never would.

So what they're saying is Somalis all look the same? :thup:

I don't care who you are... that's funny.

They should have been executing communist Stalins, not nazis. But I get it . She’s needs to go

What's the difference?

Communists, Stalinists, Nazis - they're all fascist thugs who have the same general beliefs.
Nothing wrong with fascism.. communist are the thugs. Nazis we’re trying to stop the disrespect , and it got out of hand
How can anyone take you serious with your Nazi sympathising and racism going on ??? Good grief.
Don’t put you in any of your boxes I don’t agree with all nazis. And I’m as racist as the a act black persons

It’s sad we have ppl in this country we need to question

It is hard to figure out if Trump trolls and supporters are real Americans as you cannot be this dumb can you?

The photo was according to this source taken before she was born. Are you guys really this stupid? Yes it seems and Trump proves it I guess.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

Forum List

Back