Is this real!?

Don’t put you in any of your boxes I don’t agree with all nazis. And I’m as racist as the a act black persons

When the democrats go full war after they lose in November, I'll view the Swastika as just as much a legitimate target as the crescent moon and Hammer & Sickle.

"good" Nazis;

1595773999040.png

Don’t put you in any of your boxes I don’t agree with all nazis. And I’m as racist as the a act black persons

When the democrats go full war after they lose in November, I'll view the Swastika as just as much a legitimate target as the crescent moon and Hammer & Sickle.

"good" Nazis;

View attachment 367454
So what would you do if jews were selling milk and bread to Germans 100x more than Jews. Or Poland would sniping your family down for passing through. USA should have never gotten In to that war

I wonder if Penelope has met Jitss617 ? She's Hezbollah, he's a Nazi, they both hate Jews, maybe they can get married?

Oh wait, he isn't her brother.

Well, maybe they can practice suicide bombing together, with live munitions....
Do you not turn on the tube and aren’t disturbed by what you see? The fake news, you think it’s a Group of Catholics running these fucking things

Last edited:
Thats true, but it spread herpes. and Muslims don't murder everyone.

When you evil vermin attacked the WTC in 1993, I started paying attention to the blight that is Islam. When you flew the planes into the WTC in 2001 it was no surprise. Murder is the foundation of your filthy, gutter religion. Wanton murder of innocents defines Islam since the days of the Warlord Muhammad. Terror, slavery, rape - the calling card of you Muzzie Beasts.

Have you met Jitts? He follows evil too.

Pretend he's your brother...

Your ignorance of political science is laughable at best...But keep on chanting from the echo chambers.
Whatever you want to believe ....

It doesn't change fact that your understanding of reality is 360 degrees off.

It is hard to figure out if Trump trolls and supporters are real Americans as you cannot be this dumb can you?

The photo was according to this source taken before she was born. Are you guys really this stupid? Yes it seems and Trump proves it I guess.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

Did you read the thread?

It's amazing how stupid you democrat Terrorists are...

The same way we need to continue the sucking circumcision that the jews want.

Jews only circumcise Jews, Ahmed.

You Muzzie beasts murder everyone.

Thats true, but it spread herpes. and Muslims don't murder everyone.

Muslims murder men, women, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Americans, Europeans, Asians, children, babies, the elderly,

Muslims murder anybody who is in the way. Islam is evil, PURE evil. Based on the Warlord Muhammad who used rape and pillage as the means of paying his soldiers. When Muslims came in, the soldiers raped the women and boys, murdered the men, and enslaved anyone left alive. Brutal and evil.

It is hard to figure out if Trump trolls and supporters are real Americans as you cannot be this dumb can you?

The photo was according to this source taken before she was born. Are you guys really this stupid? Yes it seems and Trump proves it I guess.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

And it's definitely not patriotic to go along just to get along. So there's that, and the rest of your bullcrap goes hand in hand with that fake picture that was attempted to be tied to a current person of interest. Don't let that sail over your head now.

"good" Nazis;

View attachment 367454
So what would you do if jews were selling milk and bread to Germans 100x more than Jews. Or Poland would sniping your family down for passing through. USA should have never gotten In to that war
So you're a Nazi ? Well I'll be darned.

Forum List

Back