🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Is this really how we conduct Foreign Policy now?

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?
How bout Canadian areas that speak French? Should France invade?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.
Maybe Trump thinks Germany should invade Austria, since they speak German there.
Or, since USA has grown bigger, it should invade & take over England.
Trump’s lack of world affairs beyond his businesses is truly staggering & sad.

Oh piss off with your bullshit. He has recognized the true history of Crimea and that the Crimeans FUCKING VOTED to leave the Ukraine once it was taken over by the nazis in Kiev.

Not sure yet, but often when Trump says something most people find "dumb", it's because he knows the art of the deal and may be saying that to set up his ultimate goal.
Did you know is IQ was quite high? The reports you see saying otherwise are Leftist propaganda. The man is no dummy.

So what's his IQ?
70. Maybe 90. All most 100 at any rate.

He's the President. Beat the crap out of all the other candidates in the primaries and decimated Hillary. Not bad for a dummy eh?
He had a lot of help from his Russian pals.

Bullshit. Hillary and her supporters world wide just couldn't beat a true American movement pushing back against globalism.

Bottom line is we in the west should never have facilitated the coup against a duly elected Ukrainian President and his party. WE are responsible for the bullshit that is happening in the Ukraine as we speak.

And the fucking nutbars in Obama's administration and the rest of NATO believing they were going to not only seize Kiev but Russia's ports in the Crimea were freaking insane.

Sweet Lord we turned over the country to nazi loving maniacs who as part of their platform was to take away Crimea's autonomy.

Oh and Russia never invaded Crimea. More bullshit from the media.
And it would be wrong to assasinate Putin because he's aproval rating is over 85%:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

No clue what his IQ is but that statement was absurd.

His possible motives, and my response both are above your level apparently.
Trumps off the cuff remarks are considered chess moves now?

Hysterical

Crimea voted to become part of Russia again. Plain and simple. Putin did not invade the bloody place. He didn't have to. They ran to Mother Russia after the coup. And who can blame them.

Bottom line is we in the west should never have facilitated the coup against a duly elected Ukrainian President and his party. WE are responsible for the bullshit that is happening in the Ukraine as we speak.

And the fucking nutbars in Obama's administration and the rest of NATO believing they were going to not only seize Kiev but Russia's ports in the Crimea were freaking insane.

Sweet Lord we turned over the country to nazi loving maniacs who as part of their platform was to take away Crimea's autonomy.

And it would be wrong to assasinate Putin because he's aproval rating is over 85%:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

WTF? Put down the bong.

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.
It's about time for some people to wake up to the mistake that has been made.

I'm not buying into the exact quote, but Trump recognizing the truth about the Ukraine and Crimea is beyond my wildest expectations.
I would like to know more about your "wildest expectations"

WTF? Put down the bong.
Kot, kotkot.:777:

The fertile soil of the Crimean peninsula is soaked with the blood of Russian soldiers who drove foreign invaders from the Crimea for the last several centuries.

The last time was the horrendous pitched battles with the Germans during WWll .... :cool:

What was it Carlin said?

Think about how dumb the average person is. Then realize that 50% are dumber than that. They’re called Trump supporters apparently.

Not sure yet, but often when Trump says something most people find "dumb", it's because he knows the art of the deal and may be saying that to set up his ultimate goal.
Did you know is IQ was quite high? The reports you see saying otherwise are Leftist propaganda. The man is no dummy.

So what's his IQ?

So his IQ is at least two times higher than yours.

The only surprise at the idiocy Trump showed on this particular occasion is that he did it at a dinner and not a tweet in the middle of the night when even his diminished faculties have waned.

Crimea was always Russian. Just because khrushchev decided one freaking day to give it to the Ukraine did not change the basic fact that Crimeans were ethnic Russians.
Why Did Russia Give Away Crimea Sixty Years Ago?
You don’t know your history. Crimea was NOT always Russian. Before 1900, it is estimated the Tatars comprised 36% of the Crimea population, Russians 33%, and Ukrainians 12%.
Yes, Khrushchev redistributed Crimea to Ukraine SSR, but when Ukraine became independent in 1990 (1991?), it possessed Crimea & its valuable sea ports.
You cannot condone another country to invade and take over territory by force, at least nowadays after UN was formed.
That’s why Russia was punished with sanctions! Lift the sanctions only after Russia negotiates PEACEFULLY with Ukraine.

So what's his IQ?

Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

IQ has nothing ti do with being respectful and wise. It’s only a score on a standardized paper test.

Maybe Trump thinks Germany should invade Austria, since they speak German there.
Or, since USA has grown bigger, it should invade & take over England.
Trump’s lack of world affairs beyond his businesses is truly staggering & sad.
Oh piss off with your bullshit. He has recognized the true history of Crimea and that the Crimeans FUCKING VOTED to leave the Ukraine once it was taken over by the nazis in Kiev.
Are you a Russian agent, or are you that stupid? That Crimean vote took place AFTER the Russian nazis took over Crimea & staged the “election”.

Crimea was always Russian. Just because khrushchev decided one freaking day to give it to the Ukraine did not change the basic fact that Crimeans were ethnic Russians.

Why Did Russia Give Away Crimea Sixty Years Ago?

You're ignoring Stalin's ethnic cleaning of the majority Crimean Tatars, who had been in Crimea since the 13th century. Also, Russia was not a sovereign state 60 years ago. Only the Soviet Union held sovereignty.

So what's his IQ?

Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

Crippled: Everyone knows that leftism is truth, so to disagree with it is a lack of intelligence

Obviously Trump is intelligent, Mr. ButtHurt.

No one who goes to DC and goes that far is not intelligent, this is just stupidity. Including Democrats. With Democrats, it's their worshipers who are stupid. You know, you

Forum List

Back