🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Is this really how we conduct Foreign Policy now?

I don't kaz ? Perhaps you're just a kisser of trump butt?
About 131,000 results (0.38 seconds)

Search Results
D.C., Maryland can proceed with lawsuit alleging Trump violated ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump-violated-emoluments-clause/.../0514d816-32a...
Mar 28, 2018 - “As the only political branch with the power to consent toviolations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, Congress is the appropriate body to ...

Trump's latest violation of the emoluments clause - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-latest-violation-of-the-emoluments-clause/
May 15, 2018 - When President Trump tweeted on Sunday about ZTE, the Chinese telecom company, he initially left more than a few pundits and reporters ...
Trump Is Receiving Gifts From Foreign Governments and Violating the ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-still-doing-business-foreign-governments-769177
Jan 3, 2018 - “If you have a foreign government providing a benefit to theTrump company, that is going to violate emoluments clause of the Constitution,” ...

If someone who didn't even vote for Trump is a butt kisser, then what does that make you with Hillary? It's not her "butt" you're kissing
Hillary is gone Yes I voted for her KNOWING she'd be far and away more presidential than the pos you support now.....and yes you are supporting every assinine{sp} thing he does

Then why do I criticize him in threads on tariffs and military actions in the middle east?

The irony being that you actually do agree with Democrats on every issue. Leftists love to accuse people of what you actually do
Wrong again Had nothing against his tax cuts getting overseas money back home And unfortunately haven't read posts of yours saying what you say they do My fault ,,,

Then you must not be reading threads on tariffs and the middle east wars if you haven't seen me disagree with Trump on them. I'm not a leftist. When I disagree with Republicans, I say so. Leftists only say it in threads on different topics to claim you aren't left on every issue like you did here. You never say it in discussions on those topics, like you didn't
Seems to me people on the right do such a good job there's no need for me to specify my agreement.. I disagree with most but not all of trumps doings

The whole Ukraine mess started with the US/Western-backed illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was a relatively stable and peaceful nation before the US/West meddling. Now it's a very dangerous unstable nation.
Crimea voted for self-defense when it voted to join Russia. But regardless, none of the chaos would be happening over there if the US/West hadn't meddled. I know most in the West won't accept that, but it is the reality.
Did you get your info from RT?
The Ukraine “mess” started when the Putin patsy president Yanukovich (sp?) refused to sign a trade agreement with EU and to lighten up on repression, which he promised to do. He later fled to Russia and it was revealed how corrupt he was, accepting large sums of Russian money to be their puppet.
Sounds like Trump?

Is “Follow the money” a USA phrase?

The former Ukrainian President was democratically-elected. The US/Western-backed illegal Coup ousted him. No Coup, no bloody chaos in Ukraine. Unfortunately, most Americans only receive one side of stories. They rely too heavily on Western Government/Corporate Media for their 'information.' It's healthy to seek both sides of a story. Only knowing one side, makes you an ignorant person.

The whole Ukraine mess started with the US/Western-backed illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was a relatively stable and peaceful nation before the US/West meddling. Now it's a very dangerous unstable nation.

Crimea voted for self-defense when it voted to join Russia. But regardless, none of the chaos would be happening over there if the US/West hadn't meddled. I know most in the West won't accept that, but it is the reality.

Many believe that and there's no proof that it's not true. But there is no real evidence that it is true either

Many believe that and there's no proof that it's not true. But there is no real evidence that it is true either

It is true. There was an Illegal Coup that ousted the Democratically-elected President. It did happen. And that's when all the chaos erupted. Ukraine was a relatively calm and peaceful country before the US/West Coup.

If someone who didn't even vote for Trump is a butt kisser, then what does that make you with Hillary? It's not her "butt" you're kissing
Hillary is gone Yes I voted for her KNOWING she'd be far and away more presidential than the pos you support now.....and yes you are supporting every assinine{sp} thing he does

Then why do I criticize him in threads on tariffs and military actions in the middle east?

The irony being that you actually do agree with Democrats on every issue. Leftists love to accuse people of what you actually do
Wrong again Had nothing against his tax cuts getting overseas money back home And unfortunately haven't read posts of yours saying what you say they do My fault ,,,

Then you must not be reading threads on tariffs and the middle east wars if you haven't seen me disagree with Trump on them. I'm not a leftist. When I disagree with Republicans, I say so. Leftists only say it in threads on different topics to claim you aren't left on every issue like you did here. You never say it in discussions on those topics, like you didn't
Seems to me people on the right do such a good job there's no need for me to specify my agreement.. I disagree with most but not all of trumps doings

When you agree with Trump, you flip sides. Like on tariffs. You supported them until the day Trump took office and you'll support them again the day he leaves

It is true. There was an Illegal Coup that ousted the Democratically-elected President. It did happen. And that's when all the chaos erupted. Ukraine was a relatively calm and peaceful country before the US/West Coup.

Your believing it is true isn't evidence

Do your own research. The Ukrainian President was Democratically-elected. He was overthrown with the help of the US/West. And that's when all the problems began in Ukraine.

Here's the bottom line....we had treaty obligations to defend Ukraine in exchange for them turning over their nukes when the Soviet Union collapsed....period. Like Trump says, Putin would never have moved on them if he'd been in the White House....another turd Obama left on our doorstep. Russia will never give up Crimea and to try to evict them would be WW3 so move on.

When you agree with Trump, you flip sides. Like on tariffs. You supported them until the day Trump took office and you'll support them again the day he leaves
There is a BIG difference between trumps way of getting the whole world up our ass and getting EO to be with us vs china Now we have no allies You happy with that? Tariffs will hurt mainly trump voting states There is a God

The Ukraine “mess” started when the Putin patsy president Yanukovich (sp?) refused to sign a trade agreement with EU and to lighten up on repression, which he promised to do. He later fled to Russia and it was revealed how corrupt he was, accepting large sums of Russian money to be their puppet.
Sounds like Trump?

The former Ukrainian President was democratically-elected. The US/Western-backed illegal Coup ousted him. No Coup, no bloody chaos in Ukraine. Unfortunately, most Americans only receive one side of stories. They rely too heavily on Western Government/Corporate Media for their 'information.' It's healthy to seek both sides of a story. Only knowing one side, makes you an ignorant person.
The Euromaiden was not a Coup; it was a Revolution by the Ukrainian people, like USA celebrates its July 4th. The elected President fled the country to Putin’s government and gave up his position.
On the other hand, Russia’s illegal forceful military takeover of Crimea was a Coup.

Sounds like Trump?

The Euromaiden was not a Coup; it was a Revolution by the Ukrainian people, like USA celebrates its July 4th. The elected President fled the country to Putin’s government and gave up his position.
On the other hand, Russia’s illegal forceful military takeover of Crimea was a Coup.

Well, that's one side of the story anyway. Regardless, the US/West meddled again, and now there's chaos. And Crimea did the right thing and voted for self-defense. The new US/Western-backed Government is Ukraine consists of some very bad people. They're currently systematically imprisoning and killing Russian-speaking Citizens. Crimeans are now well-protected from Genocide.

Sounds like Trump?

Well, that's one side of the story anyway. Regardless, the US/West meddled again, and now there's chaos. And Crimea did the right thing and voted for self-defense. The new US/Western-backed Government is Ukraine consists of some very bad people. They're currently systematically imprisoning and killing Russian-speaking Citizens. Crimeans are now well-protected from Genocide.
It goes both ways. The majority of people in that eastern “Donbas” region are ethnic Ukrainians, and if they protested against the Russian militants, they were punished too, if not tortured & killed. Ethnic cleansing, no?
I recall human rights group(s) raising concerns on both sides.

Do your own research. The Ukrainian President was Democratically-elected. He was overthrown with the help of the US/West. And that's when all the problems began in Ukraine.

I didn't ask you for evidence. I just pointed out you don't have any

There is a BIG difference between trumps way of getting the whole world up our ass and getting EO to be with us vs china Now we have no allies You happy with that? Tariffs will hurt mainly trump voting states There is a God

You're full of shit. We have the same allies that we always had. That's just your fantasy

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/

According to PrepScholar.com, Wharton’s SAT requirements are currently set at 1500. This roughly translates to an IQ score between 145 and 149, not 156. Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there his junior year, and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students.

Gwenda Blair claimed in her 2001 biography about Donald Trump and his family that the President-elect was admitted to Wharton thanks to a friendly admissions officer:

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families.

Donald Trump’s true intelligence quotient is unknown, but the article published by BeforeItsNews.com certainly does not document that it is 156 — or any other number.

Donald Trump’s Intelligence Quotient
A chart purportedly showing Donald Trump's IQ ranking compared to that of other presidents is based on incomplete and inaccurate information.

A chart purportedly ranking the intelligence quotients of former presidents of the United States made the rounds on social media in December 2016, along with the claim that the President-elect would rank among the smartest, boasting an IQ of 156:

This image includes two parts worth examining: the chart itself and the assertion that Trump has an IQ of 156.

The original chart is based on data from a 2006 study conducted by University of California, Davis psychologist Dean Keith Simonton. As IQ scores were not available for most of the presidents, Simonton used a historiometric approach to estimate their results:

In the conventional approach to measuring IQ, a person is given a standardized test, such as the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, and their score on the test is assumed to reflect their level of intelligence (with some amount of random error). By contrast, in the historiometric approach, a person’s IQ is quantitatively estimated based on variables having known correlations with IQ, such as highest level of education, academic honors, scores on college admissions exams, occupation, and preferences.

Simonton’s research was later boiled down into the aforementioned chart for a 2015 article published by US News. (While some on social media claimed, unsurprisingly, that President Barack Obama was omitted from this list because his IQ score was so low, the real reason is that this data was compiled in 2006, before Obama took office.)

This chart is based on a real study; however, the claim that Donald Trump has an IQ of 156 is not. This rumor has been circulating since at least August 2015, when an estimation of his possible intelligence appeared in an article published by the web site BeforeItsNews.com:

Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius — Exception intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

This article is chock-full of logical missteps and factual inaccuracies. Donald Trump’s official school transcripts are not available, so it is impossible to know his actual scholastic aptitude scores. While the article’s author used Wharton’s general admission requirements to estimate Trump’s IQ, the math still doesn’t quite add up.

Forum List

Back