🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Is this really how we conduct Foreign Policy now?

So his IQ is at least two times higher than yours.
Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

Crippled: Everyone knows that leftism is truth, so to disagree with it is a lack of intelligence

Obviously Trump is intelligent, Mr. ButtHurt.

No one who goes to DC and goes that far is not intelligent, this is just stupidity. Including Democrats. With Democrats, it's their worshipers who are stupid. You know, you
There's nothing "obvious" about it Mr. Gullible. The man is an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, shares the opinion of the last person to give him one, and can barely manage a water bottle without help. He got where he is on the backs of others, and with the assistance of legions of Russian propagandists.

He became a billionaire, a TV star and won the Presidency over 16 other Republicans and Hillary. Yeah, he's not "intelligent."

The butt hurt just flows through you people
I believe many of those voting for him didn't realize what an AH he truly is Trying to run gov't like his RE business is completely stupid

You mean because professional politicians have done such a great job running government. Sure there, Sport

Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

Crippled: Everyone knows that leftism is truth, so to disagree with it is a lack of intelligence

No one who goes to DC and goes that far is not intelligent, this is just stupidity. Including Democrats. With Democrats, it's their worshipers who are stupid. You know, you
There's nothing "obvious" about it Mr. Gullible. The man is an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, shares the opinion of the last person to give him one, and can barely manage a water bottle without help. He got where he is on the backs of others, and with the assistance of legions of Russian propagandists.

He became a billionaire, a TV star and won the Presidency over 16 other Republicans and Hillary. Yeah, he's not "intelligent."

Again, no he's not. He has a certain low cunning, but so does a shrew.

You just hate him.

Content zero
Bingo:boohoo:

Lmao

I believe many of those voting for him didn't realize what an AH he truly is Trying to run gov't like his RE business is completely stupid

You mean because professional politicians have done such a great job running government. Sure there, Sport
and you expected a slime bag like trump to do a better job ? Really?

Your butt hurt aside, I voted for Johnson, schmuck.

Trump's better than Obama or either Clinton though, yeah. He's better than W and HW also, they sucked too. None of that is high praise though, they were all so bad

Trump's better than Obama or either Clinton though, yeah. He's better than W and HW also, they sucked too. None of that is high praise though, they were all so bad
Anyone supporting trump shouldn't be calling anyone schmuck Because I love America has nothing to do with my disgust for trump and his sheep By the time he's thru with his tariffs his sheep will be screaming... I can't wait

Anyone supporting trump shouldn't be calling anyone schmuck Because I love America has nothing to do with my disgust for trump and his sheep By the time he's thru with his tariffs his sheep will be screaming... I can't wait

I voted for Johnson, schmuck.

And I love America for what it is. You love America like a bank robber loves an opened safe

Not sure yet, but often when Trump says something most people find "dumb", it's because he knows the art of the deal and may be saying that to set up his ultimate goal.
Did you know is IQ was quite high? The reports you see saying otherwise are Leftist propaganda. The man is no dummy.

So what's his IQ?
70. Maybe 90. All most 100 at any rate.

So his IQ is at least two times higher than yours.

Lmao

You are giving yourself way too much credit.

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?
How bout Canadian areas that speak French? Should France invade?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.
It's about time for some people to wake up to the mistake that has been made.

I'm not buying into the exact quote, but Trump recognizing the truth about the Ukraine and Crimea is beyond my wildest expectations.
I would like to know more about your "wildest expectations"

That the truth about the overthrow of a duly elected President and his party was engineered by our governments is finally coming out. Our leaders are assholes for pulling the shit they did during the Obama years.
Leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids please.

Any time you want to debate me in the bullring over our governments involvement in the overthrow of the President of the Ukraine and his party let me know. I'd be more than happy to take you on.

And I love America for what it is. You love America like a bank robber loves an opened safe
WTF do you think this con man trump thinks America is ? YES An opened safe It's his history He hasn't changed his stripes

WTF do you think this con man trump thinks America is ? YES An opened safe It's his history He hasn't changed his stripes

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just massively butt hurt

I don't kaz ? Perhaps you're just a kisser of trump butt?
About 131,000 results (0.38 seconds)

Search Results
D.C., Maryland can proceed with lawsuit alleging Trump violated ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump-violated-emoluments-clause/.../0514d816-32a...
Mar 28, 2018 - “As the only political branch with the power to consent toviolations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, Congress is the appropriate body to ...

Trump's latest violation of the emoluments clause - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-latest-violation-of-the-emoluments-clause/
May 15, 2018 - When President Trump tweeted on Sunday about ZTE, the Chinese telecom company, he initially left more than a few pundits and reporters ...
Trump Is Receiving Gifts From Foreign Governments and Violating the ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-still-doing-business-foreign-governments-769177
Jan 3, 2018 - “If you have a foreign government providing a benefit to theTrump company, that is going to violate emoluments clause of the Constitution,” ...

Search Results
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump-violated-emoluments-clause/.../0514d816-32a...
Mar 28, 2018 - “As the only political branch with the power to consent toviolations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause, Congress is the appropriate body to ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trumps-latest-violation-of-the-emoluments-clause/
May 15, 2018 - When President Trump tweeted on Sunday about ZTE, the Chinese telecom company, he initially left more than a few pundits and reporters ...
Jan 3, 2018 - “If you have a foreign government providing a benefit to theTrump company, that is going to violate emoluments clause of the Constitution,” ...

If someone who didn't even vote for Trump is a butt kisser, then what does that make you with Hillary? It's not her "butt" you're kissing

Search Results

If someone who didn't even vote for Trump is a butt kisser, then what does that make you with Hillary? It's not her "butt" you're kissing
Hillary is gone Yes I voted for her KNOWING she'd be far and away more presidential than the pos you support now.....and yes you are supporting every assinine{sp} thing he does

Search Results

Hillary is gone Yes I voted for her KNOWING she'd be far and away more presidential than the pos you support now.....and yes you are supporting every assinine{sp} thing he does

Then why do I criticize him in threads on tariffs and military actions in the middle east?

The irony being that you actually do agree with Democrats on every issue. Leftists love to accuse people of what you actually do

Search Results

Then why do I criticize him in threads on tariffs and military actions in the middle east?

The irony being that you actually do agree with Democrats on every issue. Leftists love to accuse people of what you actually do
Wrong again Had nothing against his tax cuts getting overseas money back home And unfortunately haven't read posts of yours saying what you say they do My fault ,,,

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?
How bout Canadian areas that speak French? Should France invade?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.

Crimea voted overwhelmingly to join Russia. It's always been Russian. The US/West-supported illegal coup in Ukraine caused Crimea to take action. The US/West-backed Ukrainian Government is systematically imprisoning and killing Russian-speaking Citizens. Crimeans were very wise to make the decision to join Russia. They're well-protected now.

Search Results

Wrong again Had nothing against his tax cuts getting overseas money back home And unfortunately haven't read posts of yours saying what you say they do My fault ,,,

Then you must not be reading threads on tariffs and the middle east wars if you haven't seen me disagree with Trump on them. I'm not a leftist. When I disagree with Republicans, I say so. Leftists only say it in threads on different topics to claim you aren't left on every issue like you did here. You never say it in discussions on those topics, like you didn't

The whole Ukraine mess started with the US/Western-backed illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was a relatively stable and peaceful nation before the US/West meddling. Now it's a very dangerous unstable nation.

Crimea voted for self-defense when it voted to join Russia. But regardless, none of the chaos would be happening over there if the US/West hadn't meddled. I know most in the West won't accept that, but it is the reality.

IQ has nothing ti do with being respectful and wise. It’s only a score on a standardized paper test.

:umno:

"Wise" is not often accompanied by low IQ...in fact, it's a bit contradictory....but thanks for playing.

Question...how many of you Lefties actually trust Google as an unbiased, factual source?
I still use it, along with other search engines.....but I always realize where Googles ("facts") are coming from....and often it's the same biased BS as CNN's and MSLSD's
Being wise, in this case of yours, means getting information from VARIOUS established “trustworthy” sources and evaluating their coverage, then concluding to a preliminary extent ... until you get confirming evidence.
Maybe high IQ people do that, maybe not.

I understand Trump is relatively impatient and does not evaluate sufficient information. His staff learned to give him only 1-page briefs.

The whole Ukraine mess started with the US/Western-backed illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was a relatively stable and peaceful nation before the US/West meddling. Now it's a very dangerous unstable nation.
Crimea voted for self-defense when it voted to join Russia. But regardless, none of the chaos would be happening over there if the US/West hadn't meddled. I know most in the West won't accept that, but it is the reality.
Did you get your info from RT?
The Ukraine “mess” started when the Putin patsy president Yanukovich (sp?) refused to sign a trade agreement with EU and to lighten up on repression, which he promised to do. He later fled to Russia and it was revealed how corrupt he was, accepting large sums of Russian money to be their puppet.
Sounds like Trump?

Is “Follow the money” a USA phrase?

Forum List

Back