🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Is this really how we conduct Foreign Policy now?

IQ has nothing ti do with being respectful and wise. It’s only a score on a standardized paper test.

:umno:

"Wise" is not often accompanied by low IQ...in fact, it's a bit contradictory....but thanks for playing.

Question...how many of you Lefties actually trust Google as an unbiased, factual source?
I still use it, along with other search engines.....but I always realize where Googles ("facts") are coming from....and often it's the same biased BS as CNN's and MSLSD's

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?
How bout Canadian areas that speak French? Should France invade?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.
It's about time for some people to wake up to the mistake that has been made.

I'm not buying into the exact quote, but Trump recognizing the truth about the Ukraine and Crimea is beyond my wildest expectations.
I would like to know more about your "wildest expectations"

That the truth about the overthrow of a duly elected President and his party was engineered by our governments is finally coming out. Our leaders are assholes for pulling the shit they did during the Obama years.

Not sure yet, but often when Trump says something most people find "dumb", it's because he knows the art of the deal and may be saying that to set up his ultimate goal.
Did you know is IQ was quite high? The reports you see saying otherwise are Leftist propaganda. The man is no dummy.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yeah Un makes him look like a jackass Imagine what Putin will do ?? lol lol

Not sure yet, but often when Trump says something most people find "dumb", it's because he knows the art of the deal and may be saying that to set up his ultimate goal.
Did you know is IQ was quite high? The reports you see saying otherwise are Leftist propaganda. The man is no dummy.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Un didn't do anything to Trump. You're just so butt hurt you can't walk standing up

Un didn't do anything to Trump. You're just so butt hurt you can't walk standing up
nothing //LOL made him look like the POS he is Next up It's putins turn

Putin outplayed Obama consistently on the world stage. Fact. That won't happen with Trump.

Trump argued Russia should control Crimea because its residents speak Russian - NY Daily News

So if areas in America predominantly speak Spanish I guess it's ok for Mexico to just send in the military?

This, in my opinion, is the dumbest thing Trump has ever said and if reported accurately, which I have no reason to doubt, should be alarming to everyone.

It should give pause but it is far from the dumbest thing he has said.

You just hate him. Un didn't do anything to Trump. It's your extreme butt hurt that makes you see things that aren't there

So what's his IQ?
70. Maybe 90. All most 100 at any rate.

So his IQ is at least two times higher than yours.
Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

Crippled: Everyone knows that leftism is truth, so to disagree with it is a lack of intelligence

Obviously Trump is intelligent, Mr. ButtHurt.

No one who goes to DC and goes that far is not intelligent, this is just stupidity. Including Democrats. With Democrats, it's their worshipers who are stupid. You know, you
There's nothing "obvious" about it Mr. Gullible. The man is an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, shares the opinion of the last person to give him one, and can barely manage a water bottle without help. He got where he is on the backs of others, and with the assistance of legions of Russian propagandists.

Putin outplayed Obama consistently on the world stage. Fact. That won't happen with Trump.
You're damn right it won't - it already did.

It's about time for some people to wake up to the mistake that has been made.

I'm not buying into the exact quote, but Trump recognizing the truth about the Ukraine and Crimea is beyond my wildest expectations.
I would like to know more about your "wildest expectations"

That the truth about the overthrow of a duly elected President and his party was engineered by our governments is finally coming out. Our leaders are assholes for pulling the shit they did during the Obama years.
Leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids please.

You just hate him. Un didn't do anything to Trump. It's your extreme butt hurt that makes you see things that aren't there
trump left thinking he had a deal ...denuke NK Now the good man Un tells trump FK OFF

So what's his IQ?

Lol, you know neither mine nor his, but you do know I'm smart enough not to say things like "my IQ is really high" which puts me head and shoulders above tRump all by itself.

Lmao

Crippled: Everyone knows that leftism is truth, so to disagree with it is a lack of intelligence

No one who goes to DC and goes that far is not intelligent, this is just stupidity. Including Democrats. With Democrats, it's their worshipers who are stupid. You know, you
There's nothing "obvious" about it Mr. Gullible. The man is an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 4th grader, shares the opinion of the last person to give him one, and can barely manage a water bottle without help. He got where he is on the backs of others, and with the assistance of legions of Russian propagandists.

He became a billionaire, a TV star and won the Presidency over 16 other Republicans and Hillary. Yeah, he's not "intelligent."

The butt hurt just flows through you people

trump left thinking he had a deal ...denuke NK Now the good man Un tells trump FK OFF

That isn't what Trump said, lair. He said there were a lot of negotiations to follow. And Un lied, there was no price to pay. Nothing bad happened. You'd be lauding a Democrat just for getting a discussion.

Seriously, take some Preparation H. Use a whole tube

Lmao

He became a billionaire, a TV star and won the Presidency over 16 other Republicans and Hillary. Yeah, he's not "intelligent."

You think way too much of billionares, tv stars:71: and 17 other americans.

Lmao

Again, no he's not. He has a certain low cunning, but so does a shrew.

Lmao

I believe many of those voting for him didn't realize what an AH he truly is Trying to run gov't like his RE business is completely stupid

So what's his IQ?
214?

Lmao

You think way too much of billionares, tv stars:71: and 17 other americans.

Try reading my post again because that is a non-sequitur

Lmao

Again, no he's not. He has a certain low cunning, but so does a shrew.

You just hate him.

Content zero

Forum List

Back