Is this Republican led Senate the most inept in American history?

You obviously don't understand the so-called deal. We are releasing hundreds of billions of dollars to Iran. WTF do you think they are going to do with that money? Maybe buy conventional weapons and fund terrorist organizations? This deal does not prevent them from continuing their nuclear program. If you think they are going to comply with the slow down provisions, you are a naive fool.

70% of americans do not want the Iran deal approved. So much for obozo claiming he responds to the will of the people. 65% did not approve of the obamacare bill, but the dem/libs rammed it up our collective asses anyway. Now a few poor democrats are getting free insurance and everyone who works is paying more for less coverage-----------what a deal !!!

It amazes me how stupid you libs are. You demonstrate it every day.

We have yet to release a dime and will not do so until the enriched uranium stockpiles are gone and centerfuges deactivated

It is THEIR money. We held it back on the pretext that we were punishing them for a nuclear program. Why would they agree to dismantle their nuclear program if we just find another reason to hold back their money?

They are a declared enemy of the United States. Their leader has repeatedly called for death to America. Yes, we should continue to hold their money.

They are also holding 4 innocent americans because of their religious beliefs. Why wasn't their release part of the deal?

What we should be doing rather than surrendering to them is working covertly with the sane Iranian population to overthrow the insane radical muslims running the country.

This is the most inept administration in our history. Or, maybe, just maybe, Obama supports a stronger radical islamic state.

Conservatives just don't understand how a deal works

I give you this if you will give me that

If you remove the "I will give you this" part, they have no incentive to hold up their end of the deal

Now that's classic from the party that thinks that a deal means that you get some of what you want while you give nothing and then you scream hysterically about what you didn't get

More whining from the party that officially refuses to compromise on anything and issues severe retribution to anyone who tries it

Whining ...Its not me...its you
Does not change that

name one issue that obama has offered to compromise on. just one.

If you remove the "I will give you this" part, they have no incentive to hold up their end of the deal

very true. but the Iranians gave up nothing. it was not a deal, it was a surrender agreement.

We should not have even agreed to come to the table until our 4 hostages were home safely.

What the Iranians gave up:
Their stocks of enriched uranium
Their centerfuges
Their privacy for inspections

What we gave up:
We give Iran their money back

We get shit, we don't dismantle anything. We help modernize their nuclear facilities, we also give them a large part of the middle east for now. the rest they can gain later with all that money and power they'll buy with it. You mullah loving libs a re a friken joke:slap:

Repeating lies does not make them true

Iran removing enriched uraniun stockpiles and destroying centerfuges is verified not just by the US but by the major world powers
Any way you try to spin that, it makes it LESS likely for Iran to develop a bomb

Yeah, sure. The Iranians always comply with agreements. You dumb libs are so fricken naive that you don't understand that radical islam condones lying in order to bring about the caliphate.

Kerry and Obama got screwed up the but with sand filled vaseline by the ayatollah, and you dumb shit liberals are too stupid to realize it.

The Iranians comply when there is international verification of compliance
They get no money until the inspectors are satisfied

We have yet to release a dime and will not do so until the enriched uranium stockpiles are gone and centerfuges deactivated

It is THEIR money. We held it back on the pretext that we were punishing them for a nuclear program. Why would they agree to dismantle their nuclear program if we just find another reason to hold back their money?

They are a declared enemy of the United States. Their leader has repeatedly called for death to America. Yes, we should continue to hold their money.

They are also holding 4 innocent americans because of their religious beliefs. Why wasn't their release part of the deal?

What we should be doing rather than surrendering to them is working covertly with the sane Iranian population to overthrow the insane radical muslims running the country.

This is the most inept administration in our history. Or, maybe, just maybe, Obama supports a stronger radical islamic state.

Now that's classic from the party that thinks that a deal means that you get some of what you want while you give nothing and then you scream hysterically about what you didn't get

More whining from the party that officially refuses to compromise on anything and issues severe retribution to anyone who tries it

Does not change that

Just one?

Stimulus plan which he compromised by including 45% of the stimulus as tax cuts and let the states decide how the money would be spent. Republicans still refused to vote for it

Bush tax cuts where he agreed to extend them for a year after promising to repeal them

The following year he agreed to move the tax threshhold from $250K to $400K

very true. but the Iranians gave up nothing. it was not a deal, it was a surrender agreement.

We should not have even agreed to come to the table until our 4 hostages were home safely.

Their centerfuges

What we gave up:

We get shit, we don't dismantle anything. We help modernize their nuclear facilities, we also give them a large part of the middle east for now. the rest they can gain later with all that money and power they'll buy with it. You mullah loving libs a re a friken joke:slap:

Iran removing enriched uraniun stockpiles and destroying centerfuges is verified not just by the US but by the major world powers
Any way you try to spin that, it makes it LESS likely for Iran to develop a bomb

Yeah, sure. The Iranians always comply with agreements. You dumb libs are so fricken naive that you don't understand that radical islam condones lying in order to bring about the caliphate.

Kerry and Obama got screwed up the but with sand filled vaseline by the ayatollah, and you dumb shit liberals are too stupid to realize it.

you continue to display your naivete about international affairs and radical muslims. What exactly are the penalties for non-compliance? Does Kerry stop selling Heinz ketchup to them?

Does not change that

Just one?

Stimulus plan which he compromised by including 45% of the stimulus as tax cuts and let the states decide how the money would be spent. Republicans still refused to vote for it

Bush tax cuts where he agreed to extend them for a year after promising to repeal them

those weren't compromises. those weren't the result of obozo sitting down with Boehner and McConnel and making deal.

Compromise is what Reagan and O'Neill did and what Clinton and Newt did. Obama has not compromised on anything, or even tried. Did he compromise on the ACA bill? Did he compromise on his amnesty EO?

Come on winger, you are not as dumb as you act. Are you?

" . . . that radical islam condones lying' was learned by observing the American far reactionary right.

Yes, those were compromises, and you, blowfish, are dumber than you appear.

Does not change that

Just one?

those weren't compromises. those weren't the result of obozo sitting down with Boehner and McConnel and making deal.

Compromise is what Reagan and O'Neill did and what Clinton and Newt did. Obama has not compromised on anything, or even tried. Did he compromise on the ACA bill? Did he compromise on his amnesty EO?

They were compromises to the right. And yes, the Bush tax cut repeal was the result of sitting down with Boehner and McConnell

My favorite compromise was how Democrats agreed to support TARP bailouts requested by Bush and once Obama asked for additional bailouts not a single Republican would vote to support them...even though they approved them for Bush

Does not change that

Just one?

They were compromises to the right. And yes, the Bush tax cut repeal was the result of sitting down with Boehner and McConnell

My favorite compromise was how Democrats agreed to support TARP bailouts requested by Bush and once Obama asked for additional bailouts not a single Republican would vote to support them...even though they approved them for Bush

So you admit Obama cutting middle class taxes is a concession to Republicans? Interesting

Does not change that

Just one?

Obama kept the Bush tax rates (which cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes) in place because even the kenyan messiah understood that raising taxes would hurt the economy. There was no compromise involved.

TARP was a mistake, it just took the republicans a few years to realize it.

Does not change that

Just one?

Obama kept the Bush tax rates (which cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes) in place because even the kenyan messiah understood that raising taxes would hurt the economy. There was no compromise involved.

TARP was a mistake, it just took the republicans a few years to realize it.

You don't understand what a compromise is do you?
That is a failing in all conservatives

Both Parties do that. Who do you think will be funding both Party's Presidential Candidates? And your guy just signed a Trade Deal that only benefits large Corporate interests. He just condemned the American Worker to more misery. The deal was so bad, they tried desperately to keep it secret.
The trade deal will give us customers. It doesn't work because Pubs refuse to invest in programs to train tech workers and our unemployed, or anything for that matter. Mindless. The greedy idiot big money is overwhelmingly in the GOP, and they passed Citizens and defend corrupt big money campaign financing and Superpacs.

It's your guy's awful deal. Neither Party should have supported it. It's another NAFTA. American Workers will continue to suffer.

Dems don't support TPP, in fact 60% of Dems in Congress vote against ALL "free trade" agreements!

Yet they all seem to pass. And your guys sign em. This latest deal is a disaster for American Workers. Hence them trying desperately to keep it secret.

We agree it's the GOP getting that "free trade " passed in Congress. Thanks

Both Parties support these awful deals for American Workers. But it's usually Democrat Presidents who sign the worst ones. This latest deal your guy signed, is gonna hurt American Workers for many years to come. It's probably worse than NAFTA. There's a reason they frantically tried to keep it secret.

Does not change that

He offered to support a long term budget compromise with one dollar in taxes for three dollars of cuts. He upped it to four dollars in cuts, but he'd never have gotten Pelosi to sign on, and had Boehner angered the tea party for agreeing to even those taxes (which were not on income but merely tax breaks) Boehner would have needed Pelosi to pass it.

Republican Congress the most inept in history? Well, at least modern history

Republicans celebrated what they called a "historic" victory in taking both the House and Senate. They taunted Obama as irrelevant because they are now calling the shots

What have they done in nine months? Nothing

Its like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing the ticket

Republican Congress the most inept in history? Well, at least modern history

Republicans celebrated what they called a "historic" victory in taking both the House and Senate. They taunted Obama as irrelevant because they are now calling the shots

What have they done in nine months? Nothing

Its like winning the lottery and never getting around to cashing the ticket
LOL. How true. In Illinois the gop governor can't cut a budget deal with the dem legislature, and ..... wait for it ..... the lottery winners aren't getting paid.

Does not change that

He offered to support a long term budget compromise with one dollar in taxes for three dollars of cuts. He upped it to four dollars in cuts, but he'd never have gotten Pelosi to sign on, and had Boehner angered the tea party for agreeing to even those taxes (which were not on income but merely tax breaks) Boehner would have needed Pelosi to pass it.

Ask Reagan how that deal works out with Democrats. Fool me once...

Their centerfuges

What we gave up:

you continue to display your naivete about international affairs and radical muslims. What exactly are the penalties for non-compliance? Does Kerry stop selling Heinz ketchup to them?

First penalty: Withholding return of funds
Second Penalty: Returning to existing sanctions
Third penalty: Extend the sanction period

Does not change that

Only a fool cuts taxes without having identified spending cuts beforehand

Does not change that

Only a fool cuts taxes without having identified spending cuts beforehand

There is no economic basis for that statement and it has nothing to do with what I said. Reagan agreed to tax increases in exchange for spending cuts, what does that have to do with tax cuts, Holmes?

Forum List

Back